Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

I was messing around switching out vests and must have caught something a little extra I shouldn't have, lucky me.

nice pics all  smile_o.gif - f.e. Ingram, Nightkiller, Hawkins, hidden, Sniperwolf, Mumbo, Warrior etc. etc.

- looks very prof. XCess; very nice one tankieboy

@NO CREAM : w000000000t FacePlant coming along great! I want! inlove.gif and I notice the guy holding that PKM in the 'propaganda pose' photo is holding it differently huh.gif New anims? xmas_o.gif

Nice ones-looks extremly promising, Cameron.Thanks for hidden message. wink_o.gif And check your PMs.

Good pic EF2000, has a nice ambient feel to it. smile_o.gif

Daniel @ Mar. 29 2006,19:45)]Good pic EF2000, has a nice ambient feel to it. smile_o.gif

Thx. smile_o.gif

Wow Vixer I remember that Chapparral from quite a while ago. What's the status on that btw?

Wow Vixer I remember that Chapparral from quite a while ago. What's the status on that btw?

Currently the model is almost fully coded into Operation Flashpoint. After that I am gone give it a full reskin.

Nice pics - Parvus, WazZzaaa! and Marcus smile_o.gif

Wow...at last some good buggies coming to OFP land.Don't you thought about teaser release,Bobcat? wink_o.gif That could be uselful for many mission makers,until you'll done with the final version. notworthy.gif

Wow...at last some good buggies coming to OFP land.Don't you thought about teaser release,Bobcat? wink_o.gif That could be uselful for many mission makers,until you'll done with the final version.  notworthy.gif

@nsx

You probably never heard of PSC aka Sebastian Muller Dune Buggies, also in military version(s) wink_o.gif

pic1

pic2

pic3

OFPinfo archive page 225

Nice addons, comes with a parachute script too. smile_o.gif

@ShadowY & Daniel

These buggies are only good in civ version,in case of ugly shortened M2 and such buggies were never used by SF.This buggy is what I can recognise from photos and other sources.So,as i said teaser is welcome.

Fast attack vehicle... looks like the one BAS made a hell of a long time ago