Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Kyle, you're really having a boring day? Well, that's okay, like 'em both, lol, though the ArmA thingy is better. I even took the freedom of posting it on another forum, where I'm trying to convert the guys to OFP...

Naturally I uploaded (well, transloaded) it onto my pichost, and credited you...

Great pics all, especially Parvus, Nightkiller, Sluganda and Wilco. EricJ's are nice, but... VBS1 mad_o.gif, damn you. wink_o.gif

Kyle, you're really having a boring day? Well, that's okay, like 'em both, lol, though the ArmA thingy is better. I even took the freedom of posting it on another forum, where I'm trying to convert the guys to OFP...

Naturally I uploaded (well, transloaded) it onto my pichost, and credited you...

Great pics all, especially Parvus, Nightkiller, Sluganda and Wilco. EricJ's are nice, but... VBS1 mad_o.gif, damn you. wink_o.gif

Aww that makes me feel like a prophet or something... hehe, thanks, but don't forget to credit Marcus-Ergalla for the superb OFP/VBS1 screenshots that I used.

And be sure to send Version 3 their way.  wink_o.gif

Well realistically, it's a matter of affording it, if you can't afford it I can't help you wink_o.gif, but thanks smile_o.gif

Hehe, nice to see what happened with my pics tounge2.gif

Oh and thanks a lot Parvus for your comment, that one is also a great work!!! I'm still wondering how you get those birds so close to each other! notworthy.gif

Excellent pics Ronald McDonald...When will you grace our server with your red and yellow presence? yay.gif

Two words: No Internet(onmygamingcomputerthisoneismyparents).

It's a pity, because I'd love to McShow off me skills.

Thanks for the kind words, too, mate. smile_o.gif

Considering my monster lives in a black + silver case with a door, transparent window + neons? And is about 6x the size of this one? Unlikely mate, unlikely! But thanks again (this is the 2nd server I've been invited to join!wink_o.gif

Considering my monster lives in a black + silver case with a door, transparent window + neons? And is about 6x the size of this one? Unlikely mate, unlikely! But thanks again (this is the 2nd server I've been invited to join!wink_o.gif

I'm not asking you to marry me or anything (sorry mate sad_o.gif ), just if you fancied some games on our server rofl.gif

Just a note, the 26th Infantry Regiment is not it's own standalone Regiment. Offhand (and from experience) I know that 1-26 Infantry (Blue Spaders) is part of 2nd BCT, 1st Infantry Division.

Yeah, that's what I said. I did say "26th Infantry Battalion," didn't I? I'm a big fan on the 1st, and the 2nd Dagger Brigade specifically.

I thought I made it pretty clear. What I DID get wrong, however, is the Companies - 3 CO is actually "Charlie Rock," while 2 CO are "Bushmasters" and 1 CO the "Apaches."

huh.gif

My cat's breath smells like cat food

@Parvus, love that last submission thumbs-up.gif

Yeah DPV is still in dev but a planned release once I get feedback on the betta testing its getting. Had a few issues with MCAR scripts for the GL launcher and TOW missile launcher. with MP use which delayed the prototypes. Mostly new job stealing time from OFP projects and other long term proects being undermined and forced to be canceled.

Yeah DPV is still in dev but a planned release once I get feedback on the betta testing its getting. Had a few issues with MCAR scripts for the GL launcher and TOW missile launcher. with MP use which delayed the prototypes. Mostly new job stealing time from OFP projects and other long term proects being undermined and forced to be canceled.

Why would the GL need MCAR? MCAR is only for missile launchers mounted on wheeled vehicles, and last time I checked, a grenade launcher launched grenades huh.gif

Yes it is, and that's done by COMBAT!

I like that picture of the Iltis, Parvus. (No, I'm not biased at all. biggrin_o.gif )

Do you take requests? I would love to see one with the recce version of it....as well, may I use your photos for our banner on the Operation Northstar forums?

Abs

of course Abs_01 plz use what you want

- about the pic: a recce iltis with canadian recce units?

@CameronMcDonald + Sashman: Thx  smile_o.gif

=> btw nice pics all

biggrin_o.gif That'd be awesome, Parvus. Anything you see fit is fine by me.

Abs

never mind, figured out how to take screenshots lol