Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

falling off into some words

How do you do that in Photoshop?

You mean like how I showed it in the picture I made?  I might have described it in a bad way.  I just mean the picture fades into a solid background with some text onto it.  How I did it in the picture was just Polygonal lasso the side and bring it in more at the clouds, then feather to a desired length and delete.  Then touched up a little more with the airbrush.

falling off into some words

How do you do that in Photoshop?

You mean like how I showed it in the picture I made? I might have described it in a bad way. I just mean the picture fades into a solid background with some text onto it. How I did it in the picture was just Polygonal lasso the side and bring it in more at the clouds, then feather to a desired length and delete. Then touched up a little more with the airbrush.

Hmm feather? I'll have to explore a little. Thanks

Guys i am looking for am image host my old one frutsel one is down atm? sad_o.gif

And i dont know of anyother place to upload images , if you know of one thats easy to register to and use plz put it up.

Photobucket??

I'm not seeing alot of the pictures (like Mr Burn's, or Harnu's), just red crosses, is it just temporary server problems, or are they old and taken down for good??

Hmm does it allow hotlinking images? i am tired of such sites which wont allow direct hotlinks instead you post a link which then leads to a crappy page where it takes time to load along with dozen unecessary things crazy_o.gif

Btw hotshot

http://www.ofpbase.com/hotshot/vbsDesUSMCfight9.jpg

That image is that a RPG flying on the left tounge_o.gif and may ia sk why were you taking un armed folks as captive they were simply running away from the blasts rock.gifmad_o.giftounge_o.gif

Hmm does it allow hotlinking images? i am tired of such sites which wont allow direct hotlinks instead you post a link which then leads to a crappy page where it takes time to load along with dozen unecessary things  crazy_o.gif

Btw hotshot

http://www.ofpbase.com/hotshot/vbsDesUSMCfight9.jpg

That image is that a RPG flying on the left  tounge_o.gif  and may ia sk why were you taking un armed folks as captive they were simply running away from the blasts  rock.gif  mad_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Yes to hotlinking. I used to use it all the time, but i reached my Album size limit (it's 25MB on free option so will take a while to reach it). Bandwidth i dont even make a dent in either (214MB per month). You can send people to view the album or a slideshow though also if you wanted.

And yes to RPG too (that squad had a 4 leaf clover up their arse to miss that tounge_o.gif ). The civi, that's supposed to show the Americans getting confused (well, they did just almost get blown away), cause the RPG came from rebel ontop of a roof, but the civis ran cause of RPG, so Americans captured them instead (and shot the runner).

EDIT:

Competition for Tonal? Addons look really good.

Oh so are those american marines from VBS? I didnt knew i was thinking they were aus or canadian...

And as for my pic THAT is SHOT ON TONAL but yeah they at the BUSH FiRES mod are trying to make African conflicts so they'll eventually top Tonal out wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]http://img131.exs.cx/img131/5005/FlashpointLarge.jpg

I'd like to dedicate this one to Marek and Ondrej Spanel. Thanks for the incredible game. Three years and I still enjoy it as much as the day I bought it.

Sputnik Monroe, this wins the price for best pic ever!! Awesome picture. Brings back a lot of memories.

Quote[/b] ]Sputnik Monroe: I'd like to dedicate this one to Marek and Ondrej Spanel. Thanks for the incredible game. Three years and I still enjoy it as much as the day I bought it.

... i supossed, that should mean a great game; 100% your opinion smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Sputnik Monroe, this wins the price for best pic ever!! Awesome picture. Brings back a lot of memories.

Glad you liked it smile_o.gif

Impressive Thirtyg wow_o.gif as always smile_o.gif

ADF2 addons looks amazing!!, I think order my VBS1 copy in next days..

Yep might impressive clarity in thosepics i must say smile_o.gif

But aimpoint man hold up for a bit since all those addons will be released for OFP shortly too wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Yep might impressive clarity in thosepics i must say  smile_o.gif

But aimpoint man hold up for a bit since all those addons will be released for OFP shortly too  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

LOL wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

In addition to those units there are desert variants of the troops, RAN clearance divers, ADF crew, pilots, a few different variants of the ASLAV, M113, Bushmaster, New LRPVs, SRVs, a tanker, arty pack, the best fast roping ability i have ever seen (ropes that are thrown out of the chopper, unwind, dangle in the wind and then get dropped to the ground to sit in a pile), ground search radar that works plus a whole heap of other stuff

sounds sexy. espectry the fast rope thing.

maybe i should buy VBS1. But i'm broke sad_o.gif