Sign in to follow this  
Balschoiw

Use a satellite and zoom in

Cheyenne Mountain... hmm zoomed in on this website and there is white screen  tounge_o.gif

NORAD

Yeah...

In the southern Las Vegas airport, you can actually regodnize what airline's planes those are!

In some, dunno what field, I've spotted Blackbirds, Lancers, B-52's, F-16's, possibly F-111, CH-53's, Boeings (no AWACSes though), Black Widow or Raptor (due tail), Hornets, F-117...

What field is it? Could it be Edwards AFB?

And where in Nevada is the Area 51?

That was Nellis AFB, which is home to Red Flag. The light blue, and tan fighters are F-16 "aggresors", which simulate MiG's, and Sukhoi fighters.

Cheyenne Mountain... hmm zoomed in on this website and there is white screen tounge_o.gif

NORAD

NORAD is there, plain as day.

no close up of Australia yet sad_o.gif I wanted to see my house

no close up of Australia yet  sad_o.gif  I wanted to see my house

Too bad it's only US, it would of been neat to see other parts of the globle...see what Russia is hidding.. tounge_o.gif

My sightseeing trip is over. crazy_o.gif

Luckly for me I can get photos of all of Denmark in cluding my house.

airalphoto3ox.th.jpg

That was Nellis AFB, which is home to Red Flag. The light blue, and tan fighters are F-16 "aggresors", which simulate MiG's, and Sukhoi fighters.

And that's the bigger field, north-east of Palisade?

*EDIT* No, that seems to be Edwards AFB...

To RalphWiggum...

"Near a lake"? There's more than 1 lake in Nevada...

Finaly found it, Groom Lake.

North for the "Death Valley National Monument" and just a bit north-west for "Desert National Wildlife Range"

(That again lays north-west for Las Vegas)

Finaly found it, Groom Lake.

There's another, smaller airbase West to it. Nice to be able to see all those things smile_o.gif Unfortunately no high-res pictures of the bases, would like to see what's standing around there smile_o.gif

Now, with all the American airport layouts available so easily, I'll be killing a kitten every time somebody releases an island with unrealisticaly looking airport! tounge_o.gifghostface.gif

Hehehe cool....checking out Norfolk, Virginia, and there are two flattops and two amphibious assault ships docked...some frigates and DD's too.

Sure enough there are some Tomcats and Hornets at Oceana

unclesam.gif

^^ you can take a look at Noervenich instead smile_o.gif

Where did you take this one?

nieuwbitmapafbeelding26ew.th.jpg

looks like some painting of my little brother...  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: whats wrong with tumbnails and this forum..? rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

^^ you can take a look at Noervenich instead smile_o.gif

Where did you take this one?

click my image and search between kerpen and dueren wink_o.gif

Could we get a big pic of the US and den put red spots where you would like to look?

(Tanks, Ships, Airports, "Secret bases", docks, famous buildings, etc. etc.)

Would be use full for all instead of looking the whole US to find something good wink_o.gif

Hi all

To find Groom Lake:

Do a search for "Rachel NV" on the map.

The drag from the right edge of the map to the left edge two and a half times. In other words move west about 2 half frames of the map.

You are looking for a roughly pentagonal shaped salt flat.

For a Jackpot image lookie here Is that a stealth bomber I see?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=....k&hl=en

Kind Regards Walker

Interesting place to look at near Tucson AZ; Davis-Monthan AFB. Check out all the types of aircraft in the graveyard there, as well as the active aircraft sationed there; A-10s EC-130s, Blackhawks and there is also an F-16, F-15c and an F-18 there too as well as some sort of 707 based aircraft, perhaps an EC-135 or E-8 J-Stars.

If you look at the road map for a big grey space to the south-west then switch to the satelite view and zoom in a bit you'll see it.

F-117, yep. No other plane looks like that.

Interesting place to look at near Tucson AZ; Davis-Monthan AFB. Check out all the types of aircraft in the graveyard there, as well as the active aircraft sationed there; A-10s EC-130s, Blackhawks and there is also an F-16, F-15c and an F-18 there too as well as some sort of 707 based aircraft, perhaps an EC-135 or E-8 J-Stars.

If you look at the road map for a big grey space to the south-west then switch to the satelite view and zoom in a bit you'll see it.

Are you sure this is a graveyard?

At Tucson, AZ. I see 3 Thunderbolts (south-east end of the airstrip), one F-16 (North for the A-10's) and... holy hell crazy_o.gif !!

This is a big military base or at least a parking lot for war-planes.

If I was a evil country planning to invade USA I would not take my planes there crazy_o.gif

Look at the main parking area close to the main runway, there are at least 20-30 A-10s with a single F-18 parked up there, along with the 707 type and half a dozen C-130 types. Further north there from the top end of the main runway (follow the taxi-way) are some blackhawks and around the corner, an F-15. Further to the southwest there are more C-130 types nearing the aircraft graveyard where there are B52s, C-141s, P-3s, and even older aircraft such as B-57s.

A general overview of the site:

Where to find it

What's there

Note to self: stay the fuck out of tucson in case of a nuclear war.