Sign in to follow this  
Fab.

WWIIEC : Caen 1944

wow cool mod dude! i was wondering when your going to release it or how much percent complete this is?

to know that, you should ask to FAB, he is the dictator (oops sorry the leader tounge2.gif ) of our team smile_o.gif

@Dante : lol what are you on about tounge2.gif

@USMC NEEDER : Like most free mod being worked at by unpaid hobbyist, sorry, no release date can be annouced (unless its about to be released)... sometimes we all have time to do plenty of work and sometimes thing are kind of slow. The progress is good but there is still lots to do here and tehre, although we are a lot closer to the end of the tunnel. In the end i'm hoping for a first release on Q4 2007, seeing the current progress, but thats just a rough estimation so cant promise anything.

Thanks for your interest

Fab

new buildings for the neighbourhoods of caen.

c1np0.th.jpg

c2au5.th.jpg

c3aa4.th.jpg

i make currently the same but with an entrable part. smile_o.gif

As always, looking good. Those'll be handy to duck into for cover when an MG-42 opens up from down the street.

Ehi D@nte, how many faces is that house composed by? The enterable one...

I suggest you to use 4 LODS:

in the last lod, 12.000, put the named property notl and set the value to 1

It will prevent from rendering the high-poly model at great distances.

wink_o.gif

Linker Split

what happend to those guys?

they wont be in your mod right? confused_o.gif

those look like a version of the US soldier ww2ec released quite a while ago, or possibly they are an update looking at the heads.

I think this mod is focoused on the commonwealth/other allies advance to Caen.

these US soldiers won't be release; the only relese will be Caen44 (brit, canadian and german soldiers).

but you can already find a US pack. (ofp.info or our website).

smile_o.gif

The Only problem is that I dont think it is compatable with the new version of Inv44 mod, only the origional Demo (which tends to be a problem as the US units use the INV44 us weapons)

there are really good looking german troops russian troops and soon british troops xmas_o.gif but no really good looking us ones.

i really enjoyed using ur dday pack but it isnt up to date any more i think goodnight.gif

some nice looking shermans or stuarts and infantry and i would be the happiest ofp player on earth whistle.gif

there are really good looking german troops russian troops and soon british troops  xmas_o.gif but no really good looking us ones.

i really enjoyed using ur dday pack but it isnt up to date any more i think  goodnight.gif

some nice looking shermans or stuarts and infantry and i would be the happiest ofp player on earth  whistle.gif

not only you whistle.gifwhistle.gif

these US soldiers won't be release; the only relese will be Caen44 (brit, canadian and german soldiers).

smile_o.gif

What the hell whistle.gif

FAB said to me, that he wants to relase an updaed US pack, and weapons,vehicles(including harley by vibes?) etc.

smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif

What the hell whistle.gif

FAB said to me, that he wants to relase an updaed US pack, and weapons,vehicles(including harley by vibes?) etc.

smile_o.gif

not for ofp. wink_o.gif

i made these soldiers for my personnal use a long time ago. someone would be interested? they are not perfect, and i won't update them.

ww2ue2.th.jpg

btw: permissions needed.

yeah the focus is on commonwealth troops, you wont see updated US before british troops

As for updates, everyone is kinda busy with real life at the moment, so there is a bit of a hiatus for now... but no worries we'll get back to work eventually

Fab

[quote name=Salvatore_Lee' date='May 13 2007,16:55i made these soldiers for my personnal use a long time ago. someone would be interested? they are not perfect, and i won't update them.

ww2ue2.th.jpg

btw: permissions needed.

The pack seems awesome. Could you send it to me?

if i get the permission (for the soldier model), i would send you the soldiers. smile_o.gif

but they won't have the weapons, because this is a mix between inv44 (thompson) and the upminder's weapons. tounge2.gif i don't have the permission to use them (in fact i have never ask)

hi there, i currently reworking some parts of the ingame ui (to get back into texturing work after a little brake i had))

to be exact the watch and the compass should fit more into wwII

the watch is done and working, it represents a mixture of german and uk military watches used in this time to let it fit both sides later ingame

im pretty happy with the result

smile_o.gif

bbwatchfin.jpg