Sign in to follow this  
Guest RKSL-Rock

RKSL Studios

G*dd*mn that's sweet?!

looking good indeed real hi quality stuff you got there and lots of it too biggrin_o.gif real nice models

keep up the good work and i'll be keeping an eye on this

Greetzzz

Gees is that all? C'mon Rockape....I think you should make a few more things, and better quality wink_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
Gees is that all? C'mon Rockape....I think you should make a few more things, and better quality  wink_o.gif

Well if you fancy helping me ...I might be able to smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

All i'm actually lacking is the scripts to link the two systems and a decent texture job which im working on.

What about using the radar scripts from DKM's Tunguska? The grouplink effect should give the illusion of a separate radar and launch module.

HOLY SHIT!! wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

This looks AWESOME!! I'm stunned by the quantity anf quality of stuff shown here.

One thing about the naval base;

Could you add a few containers/crates or other object to it. I know that won't be realistic (Naval bases are quite 'clean'), but it will give you some cover when trying to inviltrate the base as a SEAL/SBS to blow shit up smile_o.gif

I love the various concept planes. The JSF prototpe is IMHO more beautifull than the design that won. And the Bird Of Prey; well, I allways wanted to be a klingon tounge_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
...One thing about the naval base;

Could you add a few containers/crates or other object to it. I know that won't be realistic (Naval bases are quite 'clean'), but it will give you some cover when trying to inviltrate the base as a SEAL/SBS to blow shit up  smile_o.gif

I love the various concept planes. The JSF prototpe is IMHO more beautifull than the design that won. And the Bird Of Prey; well, I allways wanted to be a klingon  tounge_o.gif

Well it very much still in development atm. Trust me the base will be alot busier than it is now. These are just beta shots.

Im planning in doing a few new objects including new cranes, Containers, Wharehouses, Fences, Gas Tanks etc. The current pics are just for testing with my beta testers.

At the moment we've only been bombing the crap out of bridges and the harbour with the Aircraft biggrin_o.gif

More detail will follow later...when time permits.

nice airbase rockofsl

Are you working on a east airbase too ?

with russian HAS all that stuff

omg.. those look amazing .. i love the B2 and Bird of Prey and GR4,3 and all the rest tounge_o.gif

Well I will go one steep further, I love you Rock!

lol, those moddels are really really cool. Looking forward to blowing crap up with them!

Guest RKSL-Rock
Well I will go one steep further, I love you Rock!

Some people in this community worry me sometimes....no love letters please! wink_o.gif

nice airbase rockofsl

Are you working on a east airbase too ?

with russian HAS all that stuff

Well its got 2 large airbases on it - but the 2nd is rather generic and really only a Target. As i said before its a Testing Island really, with areas of interest laid out. IE bases and target etc. All im doing now is replacing the standard BIS structures with my own and adding some detail etc.

The only reason i'm actually releasing it is because of the number of emails askign me to release the airbase.

While I look forward to all your stuff, I have to admit that the IL-76 is the most interesting and eagerly awaited for me. Are you planning to make it as functional as the OWP Mi-26? Specifically in regards to cargo/troop transporting?

Guest RKSL-Rock
While I look forward to all your stuff, I have to admit that the IL-76 is the most interesting and eagerly awaited for me. Are you planning to make it as functional as the OWP Mi-26? Specifically in regards to cargo/troop transporting?

I have actually looked into it as yet but yes it is the intention to be able to move armour and light vehicles etc.

Certainly a Para/cargo drop script is a probable feature.

Nice job on the Nimrod and Sentry smile_o.gif

I really want that Nimrod, bad... sad_o.gif

Hmmm perhaps some one should do Victor bombers/tankers wink_o.gif

Bah! And i'm not even a fan of British aviation. mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
All i'm actually lacking is the scripts to link the two systems and a decent texture job which im working on.

What about using the radar scripts from DKM's Tunguska? The grouplink effect should give the illusion of a separate radar and launch module.

Does anyone have a copy of the Tunguska? Everytime i try and get it the archive is corrupt!

Cheers

Gees is that all? C'mon Rockape....I think you should make a few more things, and better quality  wink_o.gif

Well if you fancy helping me ...I might be able to smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

Heh....wish I had the time. Maybe OFP2 wink_o.gif

i do but do you have a place where i can upload it?

Look in my signature wink_o.gif

Dont worry, no love letters  biggrin_o.gif unless you want me to send money.

That airbase and the Naval port look really cool. Just imagining attacking the airbase in the cover of night to take out some Rapiers and other stuff, or trying to take a VIP out of the danger area in a Nimrod while your airbase is  being attacked. Sweet!

Really looking forward to all this gear Rock