Sign in to follow this  
cell7

Xwing

I've been working on this for quite a while and what the hell, I should finish this one for all the scifi fans out there in OFP land. I made this Xwing with more detail and some custom animation (I am still working on) like retractable landing gear and the wings open out into Attack Position.

web014xy.jpg

web024fy.jpg

neato biggrin_o.gif

hope u do some changable laser constelations

like quad dual or single

it can be done nowadays biggrin_o.gif

Nice loocking stuff. biggrin_o.gif

I,m glad that somebody rework this kite, cause the "original" released model isn`t that good.

neato biggrin_o.gif

hope u do some changable laser constelations

like quad dual or single

it can be done nowadays biggrin_o.gif

Where can I find an example?

generally aircrafts with mutliple weapon laypouts use such a script cuz at general u oly can have only one kind of weapon ona plane

(liek lgb or maverick : ofp default)

such a script bumbs a missle to another postion relatively to a point of the plane

best would be either search the forums or pm footmunch

cuz he invented it afaik

that looks good enough to reinstall flashpoint for .

Hope to have a play with it soon .

Textures and model look very nice indeed.

I had the X-wing toy way back , made some blaster burns on it with a lighter for added effect , now i wish i had kept it in its box and never played with it tounge_o.gif (worth a bit now)

How about some Proton torpedoes?

Used to be a star wars geek.

Yes. It's on the drawing board.

R2D2 will be offsider keeping the fighter in check with a repair script and a model of Skywalker.

Yes. It's on the drawing board.

R2D2 will be offsider keeping the fighter in check with a repair script and a model of Skywalker.

again, sounds great

nice work. Forget about my version. It was purely experimental to see if it is possible to get a starfighter into the ofp world when there were none. Most people say my work aint worth downloading anyway.

With the new advancement in ofp1, i am sure this gonna be a stunner. Try using deletevehicle techniques if u want it to hover. All the best. smile_o.gif

nice work. Forget about my version. It was purely experimental to see if it is possible to get a starfighter into the ofp world when there were none. Most people say my work aint worth downloading anyway.

With the new advancement in ofp1, i am sure this gonna be a stunner. Try using deletevehicle techniques if u want it to hover. All the best. smile_o.gif

Thanks for the tip. Where can I find an example of that (deletevehicle). I'll have to look that up.

What the...? Deletevehicle to hover? I think maybe you need some sleep or something crazy_o.gif . Or do you mean delete the version classed as plane and replace it by a helo class? tounge_o.gif Looks good, but what you gonna do for OPFOR?

Most people say my work aint worth downloading anyway.

Your ideas are very good and original, but the final product just lacks something, wether it's decent textures or too little detail.

I couln't do it any better however, so keep up the work, but do try to work allot on the textures biggrin_o.gif .

btw, HERE is your Xwing, and as the author says it: it's uncontrollable (with mouse) wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

I'm looking forward to this model, lets hope something good comes out from it biggrin_o.gif

I am new to model making, as most of you model makers out there I learn as I go, solving problems as the model progresses. Philcommando thanks for your version, it has help me with mine Xwing.

Coolies!  smile_o.gif

Anyone done an A-wing, Y-wing, or B-wing?

R2 D2 would be cool, once he's done.

Great work!

All we need now is someone to make an island, the surface being the Death Star. It could be made to fill the whole map, say around the same grid size as desert island? Now that would rock.

tounge_o.gif

Zay

Not trying to get off topic here, but i think the russian freighter from phil was the best freighter for opf yet.

Ok, more on topic: an ATAT would be great. Are there still leg animating problems in OpF ? I see phil has finished his horse by now and there are some Mechwarriors out - havern' t checked them out yet. Are there still animation issues ?

Coolies!  smile_o.gif

Anyone done an A-wing, Y-wing, or B-wing?

R2 D2 would be cool, once he's done.

Great work!

All we need now is someone to make an island, the surface being the Death Star. It could be made to fill the whole map, say around the same grid size as desert island? Now that would rock.

tounge_o.gif

Zay

Its done already!

OFP-SCI-FI MOD has done SO much its really good!

but only 1 man has all those addons now! sad_o.gif

I've wanted this for ages... CLICK sad_o.gif

Only the grid should be Tonal sized. Here is a pic of one Nephilim started... CLICK

Love to see this one in OFP. After I finish the Xwing we could be cruisin' the skys in this......

web040qn.jpg

Thats beautiful, cell!!!!!!!! wow_o.gifwow_o.gif

Most of my addons are purely experimental, and i wouldnt mind if someone make use of it and make a better version of it. If u are using the xwing, lol! try using the lastest advancement in scripts to make it fully functional, mine is probably obsolete by now. Same with my ATAT - i am almost ashamed of it when i compare it to what can be done with today's ofp1 technology! wow_o.gif

Currently i am updating the russian cargo ship - its gonna be bigger - 300km long, with cargo hold to berth a submarine, no holes and better roadway. Working on the pathlod now so that anyone including AI can be ordered to move anywhere onboard just like the Midway carrier.

Cell, if u need any help on the cfg for functionality, just do a search or pm me for assistance. You will be amazed by the amount of scripts that can blow everyone away with a detailed model like yours! wink_o.gif