Sign in to follow this  
CanadianTerror

New Chinese Release

Very nice looking HMG!

I have a question though regarding PLAAF. You have any plans on releasing more aircraft besides Q5 and that attack chopper? Currently I use Footmunches MiG-21 as J-7 and his Su-27.

I still miss the J-8B and J-10. tounge_o.gif

I love this addon pack but this thread needs to be kept up to date. More mirrors? I do believe this pack has reached version 2.0.. am I correct?

Also, gotta fix those textures on the soldiers. Over all its very good but the arm and shoulder patches hover above the clothe.

Just finished a small mission with the pack,A bunch of Chinese SP guns and APCs storm an American base full of M60 tanks.It's resonably short and was just to try out the units.But it's somewhat fun.

Yeah, any mirrors? The 1.1 is going to take 3 hours to d/l... Thnking that normally it might not take even 10 minutes... Actually I could d/l it in a minute from a good mirror...

So long as the textures are not increased so that this MOD can be used on Dedicated Servers then what's the point really? Please fix it. Please.

Guess I'll ask about mirrors again, coz the the ones in this thread either doesn't work at all, or crashes i mid-dowload coz of time... Anyone? Please? I want to play with these so bad! I had a earlier version before and it was one of my absolute favorite mods!

Question about these chinese units. Doe any one know how to assign a set of animations to specific units?

You need...

VME_PLA_ADDONS_Ver1.0

VME_PLA_addons_1.01_update

VME_PLA_Addons_FIX

VME_PLA_ADDONS_Ver1.1

Download and install in that order.Thats how I did it and it worked great. Just be sure to follow readmes carefully!

My only complaint about this addon is the floating arm and shoulder patches. It looks weird.

PLEASE, is there no working mirror for the 1.1 Full pack? I get an error message when i've downloaded 90% of the addon which takes like 2-3 hours... i've tried this twice with the same result. Anyone who have doenloaded this that feels like uploading it somewhere else? I would greatly appreciate any help... thanks.

No luck here either trying to download 1.1. I can't find a mirror of it anywhere either. Grr

Edit: Chinese aside, samren.cn has the most confusing forum system I have ever encountered. It's asking me about credits, a bank system, and something about students. It is also strange since if you register there, you can see less forums then if you go uncookied...

This thing is starting to feel like a Catholic Prom date. She's hot, She's seductive...and she's going home by 11 P.M. Damnitt!

Thank you, [HA]kgb-cccp! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thanks. tounge_o.gif

Gonna d/l this after America's Army.

Thank you very much [HA]kgb-cccp. I'm continually impressed with this mod and look forward to seeing what other inovations they come up with.

Hey ya'all. I'm just posting here for Tony Ranger of the VME_PLA mod. he's having some problems connecting to the Ofp.info servers and isn't able to upload his new version of the PLA mod. It is VME_PLA_update1.12. If anyone can please help him host it please post here and I'll let him know as he's not able to connect to this site either for some reason. You can also email Tony Ranger at: Tony_Ranger@163.com

Below are some of the new features from the readme from the new VME_PLA addon pack 1.12:

Quote[/b] ]

======================================New Units=============================================

In editor, you will find new units in every sides' "VME United Artillery"

Vehicles in VME United Artillery:

East:

Hawk 2S19 (SP Howitzer) Max Range 32KM

West:

DKM M109 Paladin (SP Howitzer) Max Range 28KM

Resistance:

VME PLZ89(SP Howitzer) Max Range 34KM

VME PLQ86(Towed Howitzer) Max Range 36KM

VME PP87 Mortar Max Range 6KM

VME PP87 Mortar(Resistance) Max Range 6KM

--------------------------------------New CQB AI-------------------------------------------

CQB means AI soldier will different when Close Combat

now any Officer and Scout(a man of Special force) can call artillery support when he has a documentsdefault is have,AI will call it when he under attack.

AI will strokegun when he near enemy

AI's arillery will return fire when they detect your artillery position

it means nearly all of this system is run automaticly by AI

If your group has a Arillery Commander like "M109A6 Commander",you can call artillery support anytime.(this M109A6 Commander only support SP mission)

to use it first place some artillery on map,then AI knows how to use it.

to call artillery support yourself,you need set a target by use action"Call Artillery Support" when you are Officer or "Howizter Select Target-Command" when your team has a Artillery commander then press "ALT"+"Shift" when SingleClick onMap,after this click"Call Artillery Support" again to call artillery support,if you have Arillery Commander you can check "Howizter Check Target- Longer"(+64m),"Howizter Check Target- Shorter"(-64m)

new HD soldier

you'll find they under resistance/FIA(HD) or FIAblack(HD)

they can't use any weapon your gived effective,even handgrende and RPG...

-------------------------------------New Animates-------------------------------------------

change USMC and Russian Naval's animate,base on 2 animate packs.and now USMC and Russian Naval and PLA and FIA has different animates

add lean and roll and crouchwalk animates into CQB and HD units

fixed some bugs in PLA update 1.01

-------------------------------------New Effect---------------------------------------------

when a guy die while runing he may drop he weapon from his hand.

If you shoot a body with handgrenade or any explosive weapon he may also drop he weapon from his hand.

air explosion shell for PLA AA gun,it will explosive when target it near,it good to shoot enemy gunship and even parasoldier(it really can kill they)

there also a demo mission,may you like it.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

hmm. i could give him a ftp address where to upload it and the one of the ofpfiles.com guys would have to put it on the right place of the server

Cool. Thanks Tom. Yeah just give him an email with the info at: Tony_Ranger@163.com and he'll try uploading it. From there I'm sure the OFP.info guys will happily upload it onto their servers. This new version has LOTS of excellent improvements and they really have done some excellent pioneering work in AI combat behavior not to mention this very cool new artillery system that rivals CoC Arty.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>