Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Yeah your right the not glowing ones a really ugly as hell  biggrin_o.gif .

But the glowing ones are great, try switching OFP normal tracers of and only play with them. It much more fun becouse you can't detect the direction where the enemy is not as fast as with the normal BIS tracers, especialy at daytimes i find it really ugly to have the default BIS tracer that is always visible.

IMO the biggest pro's is that not every single bullet has a tracer anymore and that the glowing tracers are only visible when it's dark.

Quote[/b] ]Will those new tracer scripts be implemented into 1.075? I'm sure this has been asked.

Probably not. We're definately looking into them though!

ew i dont like them tracer scripts, i watched the video and dont think they should be implermented.. in my opinion it would spoil it... wink_o.gif

I've shot tracer-rounds in reality and wolfbane's script IMO is the best tracer script released till know. Hope they get implemented or the ECP-team comes up with something similar.

As the stock OFP tracers are highly unrealistic ones.

If it were to be implemented, just as everything else I'm sure it would be optional.

The grenades will rock!! I can't wait to throw one of those!!

Quote[/b] ]They bounce off objects, tumble and roll

...and I can't wait until I see the first grenade rolling and tumbling towards me tounge_o.gif

I hope OFPEC is back up on the weekend!!

The grenades will rock!! I can't wait to throw one of those!!
Quote[/b] ]They bounce off objects, tumble and roll

...and I can't wait until I see the first grenade rolling and tumbling towards me  tounge_o.gif

I hope OFPEC is back up on the weekend!!

Uhm, overseen that (is overseen the right word für "übersehen" rock.gif )

Cool rolling grenades, imagine this in mp!!!

See ya my friends smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

Grenades might be useful in CQB at last... no more looking on in horror as someone tosses a grenade a bit too high and sends it into the top of the doorframe.

Now we can run in terror as it bounces off the doorframe and lands squarely between our feet crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

can I throw them at people's heads and watch them bounce off?  biggrin_o.gif

Yes, indeed you can. wink_o.gif

Opening thread had been updated btw. smile_o.gif

Zay

can I throw them at people's heads and watch them bounce off? biggrin_o.gif

Yes, indeed you can. wink_o.gif

Opening thread had been updated btw. smile_o.gif

Zay

If I were a woman, I'd want to have your babies. But I'm not, so a manly handshake will have to suffice.

Oh man this looks so good! I really can't wait!

wot happens when the enemy has seen you but you get behind smoke? do they still fire at you like with the bas smoke grenades?

That's it! I can't stand it anymore.

What can BIS do better with OFP2 now?

Please release it on the weekend!

wot happens when the enemy has seen you but you get behind smoke? do they still fire at you like with the bas smoke grenades?

The FDF smoke grenades really work (i tested several time a cross a road situation with or without deploying FDF smoke grenades)

I think the difference is in the invisible object (used to hide the folks in the other side of the smoke) that appears in the smoke

It is certainly larger in the FDF than in BAS smoke , making the FDF smoke grenades more functionnal than the BAS one (as using BAS smoke grenade i was often shot when making a cross a road situation in the editor).

Terrible news.

Due to extremely serious issues found in ECP core, the release of ECP has been postponned to the spring of 2006.

Ok, ok. ECP v1.075a is released. The team is currently testing it. Bugs have been found and solved. Thus, I suppose we'll compile ECP v1.075 for public release in the next few days. It may take a week, depending on the work left to accomplish.

I, therefore, recommend you to sit back and relax.

P.S.:Someone mentioned NVG's. Yes, v1.075 corrects the previous version NVG's, making them totaly DXDLL compliant and does also allow the user to choose from the two available NV screen layers in the ECP effects addon.

Ok, ok. ECP v1.075a is released.

Not to the public yet ofcourse, before someone asks:

Gee Yippiie w00t w00t, were can I download it? biggrin_o.gif

Jesus Christ! Is that a joke?

It's right next to your app topic...

How big will the mod folder end up being?

Around 8000Mb (Give or take 7250)

RED

Gee Yippiie w00t w00t, were can I download it? biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, woot-woot hehe biggrin_o.gif. I have'nt received any links either smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Due to extremely serious issues found in ECP core, the release of ECP has been postponned to the spring of 2006.
Quote[/b] ]Not to the public yet ofcourse
Quote[/b] ]Around 8000Mb (Give or take 7250)

LOL guys. You're so kind ^_^

well at leaste theres good news release date in sight.. few days maybe a week lmao

We can see quite far though tounge_o.gif