Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

Hi fisch! sad news mate, but i understand your situation (right now i´m like you) but look! UsMarine408 is offering his help! good news!

P.D: I have some news about the web page wink_o.gif

Keep it up mate and greetings!!!

Noooooooooooo!

sad_o.gif

My dream for a CH-53 is all but lost. sad_o.gif

Yea me and Fisch go way back to when I ran my own seperate USMC but as I said fisch I have some extra time Ill try to finish your stuff along with release my stuff from my old mod. I should have the stuff from my mod ready soon.. just have to blow the dust off 02 and finish seems tweaks but Its all pretty much done. OFP Community YOU WILL HAVE YOUR NON-VBS1 Marines I promise you

Noooooooooooo!

sad_o.gif

My dream for a CH-53 is all but lost. sad_o.gif

We've already got one of those, we need a damn CH-46.

Hi, that's true; we need a damn CH-46E. But over all what we need it's wheels; i been using the USMC LAV25-III by SIGMA all this time; and seriously... we need better LAV's. I preffer to have LAV's with BIS crew than don't have any LAV; over all in MP, if some one has downloaded and played in MP the Dieselfire version that i remade to play with the USMC Addon Pack 1.0 knows that in MP in that SIGMA LAV, when you're gunner... u see "for some reason" the driver like seated over the hull; and the donkey meat isn't transparent... so u can't aim 12 O'Clock with that LAV in MP. What we need are wheels, we don't really need a chopper to see it 30 or 40secs & then play the rest of the mission on foot. But well, FK it's bussy, sad news. Let's cu

Well, first of all, will be people who want choppers and will be people who want wheeled stuff. Personally I prefer both.

And about the FK´s CH-53... their models and textures are much more accurate than scorpio´s CH-53; don´t get me wrong, his model wasn´t bad at all, but it was very difficult to handle (even in 1.1 version) and had some disturbing bugs.

Just be patient; FK is working in an impressive LAV pack (just need help on some scripts) and some day, not very far, will be released.

Now that he have help from UsMarine408 all that stuff and much more will be posible.

Heck if I get a new Humvee pack,the Lav pack and the Fmtv by Ironsight I'll quit my job and barricade myself in the house. tounge_o.gif

some of my stuff is ready for beta testing just shoot me a PM or get in contact via Msn for beta's ( Im limiting the testers to only 4 people, Its first come)

iv e been a beta tester so i dont know whats going on.

@sgtkill:

you´re beta tester within "semper fidelis addon studio" that means you´re official beta tester for Fk addons.

usmarine408 who have join our team recently, is looking for beta testers for his usmc addons (that initially were developed appart of our mod).

Perhaps usmarine408 doesn´t know your status within our mod, and that could be the reason of your situation.

Hi,

i should give also some comments on the whole thing. Like i´ve said i have only some time for making addons. So, USMarine408 welcome aboard ... or so smile_o.gif

Well technically Im not apart of Semper Fi studios cause I am just outside help so Sgt.Kill no your not my beta tester. hmmmv Fischkopp Feel free to get any addons from me you wanna sample.

Btw Hmmmmv- I am and have been fully aware of Sgt.Kills beta testing status on your mod

I guess that UsMarine408 not replying to my pm means I got turned down sad_o.gif

Well my email doesn't work ATM and I dont use messanger or anything...Any other way of contaccting you?

i have not finished HTTV based on INQ and Riffleman's HTTV

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....hl=httv

if this mod could finish it to make few ppl from our community happyer....

if someone is interested then il be back in next week so i can send it to person wich would want to finish it....

Your in just get in contact my pm box is full thats all

wait...not to be mean/bossy, but cant you clean it out?

Besides, if I tested, what would I be testing?

You would be testing anything from Standard inf, to Force Recon models, Also made some new weapons and making new animations. Ill open up 3 more beta spots. So whoever wants it jump on quick