Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

CIA Operator Teaser Pack

The head on Lasers new units are terrible I think. It looks very unrealistic. PLEASE (!!!) use the standart BIS ones, PLEASE!!!

Could someone post some good pictures of a Olive Green BDU Pants I am not so happy with the green bdu pants right now wink_o.gif

WOW, the quality and variety of this pack just keeps getting better and better, i guess these new units really deserve a standalone dynamic mission, got lots of ideas already wink_o.gif

Good Job Extraction smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Could somebody post some good pictures of a Olive Green BDU pants...

rock.gif Don't know if this is what you are looking for?

(google) OD pants (511)

511pant_od.jpg

PS: Nice to see you are starting to deliver some nice quality stuff...(for an 1 arm person tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif )

Ik wens je een spoedig herstel toe wink_o.gif

DaSquade thanks for the picture yes that was the pant I was looking for wink_o.gif

1 armed bandit is gonna change the pant textures now tounge_o.gif

Dank je maat voor je woorden en de foto wink_o.gif

ExtracTioN

Oops, I meant OWs head model, of course (NO... i think in russian smile_o.gif)

If you will get the permission to use that head model, it would be great.

P.S. Nice units, BTW. Don't stop smile_o.gif

Well if I am get permission from the guys who made the new head I can use it wink_o.gif

ruff like these wink_o.gif

http://img78.echo.cx/img78/7553/spu6nn.jpg

82kb

http://img78.echo.cx/img78/4562/sju9tr.jpg

64kb

bottom one is awesome, wearing woodland bdu pants is what i mean though, but this unit is great and is good for me, also add him some ammo pockets on the other leg and body armour on top and ammo vest, love the work

but the top one needs a long jumper or something, he looks a bit weird

also

i think u should finalise what's gona be on the pack or requests and units will never end

on that note thanks for considering all our requests

keep up the good work wink_o.gif

[Please remove image tags when quoting pictures - Fubar]

I like the bottom one a lot, too. It would be cool if there were two versions of him, one as shown and the other as ruff described. I don't know why but he looks great the way he is, so it would be almost a shame to not see such a lightly equipped operator. It is your call though wink_o.gif

PS- If you would include the bottom one as pictured, why not adding a thigh rig on the other leg that would hold a couple of magazines for the M4 (or other weapon)?

http://www.reconmarines.com/pd_specter_30.cfm

(something like that except in black to match his holster and overall tone)

Ask Llauma, he is the guy with the new heads...why shouldn't he get permission? I think he will...hopefully sad_o.gifsmile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I like the bottom one a lot, too. It would be cool if there were two versions of him, one as shown and the other as ruff described. I don't know why but he looks great the way he is, so it would be almost a shame to not see such a lightly equipped operator. It is your call though  wink_o.gif

PS- If you would include the bottom one as pictured, why not adding a thigh rig on the other leg that would hold a couple of magazines for the M4 (or other weapon)?

http://www.reconmarines.com/pd_specter_30.cfm

(something like that except in black to match his holster and overall tone)

I think it would be cool if he left that guy alone. It would be nice to have a few units without any much gear.

I had made one with gear allready wink_o.gif

sf72lj.jpg

70kb

Also I made the jumper as ruff said longer not this one but the one with the blue jumper sweater.

Shall i make the colours a little darker too on the unit that ruff said with the black baseball cap rock.gif

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD STUFF smile_o.gif

make the colours a little darker on the blue sweater, i think it would look better

crazy stuff goin on here

really looking great

so therell be two versions?

cap and beenie with and without gear?

either way its looking awesome

crazy stuff goin on here

really looking great

so therell be two versions?

cap and beenie with and without gear?

either way its looking awesome

from every unit 2 version with and without gear -----> no no no biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Than I must make 30 other versions and the pack than will be huge for 56k modem users.

Some of the units you guys requested are 2 versions with and without gear but not all of them.

Someone requested on pm of mine units with a black under leg cover thing dunno what those things are called but I made a unit with those things wink_o.gif

Also note the new kneepads wink_o.gif

pic12jv.jpg

92kb

Also if there are people who know what those under leg cover thing is called could he please tell me what those are called wink_o.gif

Very nice job on that operator, Extraction. I am not sure if it is the same thing but I believe the covers are called 'ankle braces' (used for airborne jumping). I would wait until it is confirmed though, I am not entirely sure that is the name. Thanks for including two versions for some of the operators by the way, it is very appreciated smile_o.gif

Gaiters

crocidiles6gv.jpg

campmor1843411913992vb.jpg

Pardon my spelling.