It's out!

CWMOD v.1.1

Head on over to our site and grab it!

It's out!

CWMOD v.1.1

Head on over to our site and grab it!

Am I blind? Or don't I see a v1.1 link on your download page? crazy_o.gif

Again a "15 minute" mod.

I got bored already.And i have no motivation to make missions.

Mod needs something to ride with.Yeah,a HORSE!

Sorry if being rude.

Again a "15 minute" mod.

Sorry if being rude.

could you do any better.. no so shhhhhh

anyways 1.1 is way better than the first great stuff tounge_o.gif

Damn I have to go to school so I wont be able to play it yet. wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif Well I downloaded the 41mb file and opened it up and saw it seems to have replacement config.bin and DTA files. I read some of the 36 pages of mostly spam to see if I have got to replace the original files with these but didnt see anything. As Im not sure if I want to do that, Ive got many addons and tend to stay away from anything that alters the original configs. I tried making a @MOD folder but with no success.. So my questions are = Do I have to replace the original files with these ones? Can i make a mod folder to run a whole new flashpoint without altering the original data? Hmm hope that makes sense.(in that a MOD folder that runs the configs and DTA files inside..

Looks good anway, Im hoping to try it out. biggrin_o.gif

HAHAHAHA YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!! oh boy im so happy!!!!!! i <3 You guys!!!!!! this is amazing. best mod ou thtere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...50% downloadededed

Just tried it, very nice! The civies look real good. Any MP-server up or some missions? smile_o.gif

Great update!

Do you guys know good texturing tutorial because I want to make some western units and can i use those civilans for that?

smile_o.gif  Well I downloaded the 41mb file and opened it up and saw it seems to have replacement config.bin and DTA files.  I read some of the 36 pages of mostly spam to see if I have got to replace the original files with these but didnt see anything.  As Im not sure if I want to do that, Ive got many addons and tend to stay away from anything that alters the original configs.  I tried making a @MOD folder but with no success..  So my questions are = Do I have to replace the original files with these ones? Can i make a mod folder to run a whole new flashpoint without altering the original data?  Hmm hope that makes sense.(in that a MOD folder that runs the configs and DTA files inside..

OMG...

Same question over and over... crazy_o.gif

Try reading the readme file, or read the readme on the download page.

The mod is setup so that no original files have to be overwritten as it runs from its own folder...

Again a "15 minute" mod.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion and I respect it.

But tell me...how would one vehicle (which is what a horse is) change a fifteen minute mod into a fun experience of a lifetime?

Well...if you do know the answer, we are all waiting for the horse YOU will make. We will play with it very happily for more than 15 minutes.  biggrin_o.gif

Wow it's a great mod whith damn good new addons biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Nice update biggrin_o.gif

And btw how is it going for your fort Josh??

getting random crashes while loading sometimes...?  rock.gif

well, dunno..., ill redownload it...  tounge_o.gif

getting random crashes while loading sometimes...?  rock.gif

well, dunno..., ill redownload it...  tounge_o.gif

Hmmm...never happened to me.

Only the sound crash when cannons fired. Fixed that by reducing sound hardware acceleration level.

I know this isnt place for this but

can I make pac file to gif or jpg?

People, do the team a favor and save forum space, READ THE READ ME. Its put in detail how to setup and run the mod successfully.

Please report any bugs or errors.

I have the mod running on 2 diffrent computers, and ofp is intstalled twice on one with diffrent settings, the mod works in all three cases. Also Triglav and Pickett also have the mod running without error. So if any errors occur, please read the readme, if the readme does not answer your question, then ask.

The 1.1 version is more complex, there are more folders and files than the last version.

Once again, please, PLEASE, read the readme.

Quote[/b] ]Again a "15 minute" mod.

No one said you have to use this mod, if you dont like it dont play it. I doubt the people that do like it want to read your negative opinion. Im sorry its not the quality of other mods, the team and myself tried our hardest to make it the best experience possible.

For me, no fifteen minute mod. Maybe a fifteen year mod biggrin_o.gif

Omg, great work on the 1.1, now we can make great camps with those tents. And the new civvies look really nice! (One thing that brings into my memories the movie "Life" is to be an union guy and put too black civvies to run away.. No, I'm not a racist, I usually put some other civilians there too, and then be a Civilian 3 with a shotgun)

What am I writing here for? Go test the new version, i'll be playing with it now too.