Sign in to follow this  
Sudden Death

Operation Black Mamba - UPDATED!

I did it for myself smile_o.gif But I had some addons problem (too low basic memory). Sure we want!

Please, please,please and pretty please could you do it.I am sure overs would appreciate it as well,it's just that i think a lot of people don't post in the forums. Cheers and thanks inlove.gif

There are over 2900 DL´s but only 19 votes and not very much more comments. So i see now there are only three persons are interestet on this different Laser units version. I dont think more then 3 people would be intrested in it.

Sorry for my english.

I think there is more people interested, but you have right. If they can't say that they want, they will not get it :P Maybe better to start making new great mission smile_o.gif Cheers, Chaos.

I agree with Shinbusan. Dont waiste your time changing the units but make another great mission instead. The BAS units are doing the job very well and are much more less demanding on the cpu.

Cheers

Yes i agree with your opinion. There is not enough interest for new version. pistols.gif

When launch the campaign at start menu, i get the following message of error:

No entry "campaigns\operation_black_mamba.bas_i1\description.ext.Campaign".

and the campaign don't start sad_o.gif help me...

I am looking for french translators. I have few text passages in the readme to translate. banghead.gif

OpBM106r_k.jpg

bigger version here

UPDATE:

- There are <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OVER 3000 DLs</span></span> so far !

- in next few days i will release NEW VERSION 1.06R. This version has many little bugfixes and few new features

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>VISIT the OPERATION FLASHPOINT MISSION DATABASE between 25th and 30th December 2005 and have many, many phun !</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Merry Christmas wishes you the ofpmdb team !</span></span>

xmas_o.gifyay.gifxmas_o.gif

yay.gifyay.gif

xmas_o.gif

sounds very good i originally downloaded the first version when i first heard about it but that was a long long time a go and for some reason i tried it a few times and i couldnt find a download link again

Downloading now i loved the first version so im sure this will be much better

ill play tomorow or some other time

Looks like you have put a hell lot of work into this

great work on the mission

Edit - Does it include the new dammage scripts cause they are awesome

I have updated the mission. Now its a little bit smaller (26MB). No other changes in the mission.

Because no more comments are posted here i think its "the End" of Mamba´s Developement. No updates or changes are needed and desired. (?) goodnight.gif

We reached the 4000 downloads yesterday. thx to everyone downloading this mission and keep this wonderful game alive

regards

Vyruz

Thank you ! rofl.gif

Update by Chaos:

Yesterday i been told that there were problems in the mission at the first rebel camp. Sometimes you couldnt proceed cause the borders that limited the area werent removed after retriving the data. This was caused because some variables werent deleted. A new version was updated and uploaded.

Im a bit unhappy with the fact that so many downloaded the mission and noone felt a urge to tell me about this problem. The solution would have been very simple... sit down and type me a note about it...

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Fixed Version </span>

banghead.gif

hello all , does anyone have or know how to get the RAD F18? ofp.info has changed..... or moved? without the aircraft i cant get my mamba on help.gif cheers in advance

Hi Yankme !

Here you can find the new OFP.info Click!

If you cannot see the addon, then change your ofp.info language to english.

Cheers

Chaos

ofpchaos hey thanks, i found her i hope i can get a download off it, still trying. i sometimes have trouble with dl's there. anyways can wait to give it a go! CHEERS Yank

Hello,

Just a problem : at the beginning of the mission, Three of my Six rangers are dead maybe because they're lying on the beach,perhaps too close to water......

I had the same problem, and some more with this mission (I asuming you're playing it with ECP), and I tried to explain this to the author and some other chaps of his on some other site, but he haven't shown some serious willing to listen to them (altrough I'm suspecting he's done the latest mission's update by them), he's been rather hostile instead, because I didn't liked his mission (mostly because of those massive 'technical' problems I had with the mission).

Hope you'll not done the same 'mistake'. Not like his mission that is ...