Sign in to follow this  
Sudden Death

Operation Black Mamba - UPDATED!

@scars9

the girl: I know, I know - but this was the only way to bring "life" to the intro. We ask several times for female speakers but noone helped.

the group radio: I don´t know anything about delay in group radio. In 6 months of beta-testing, everything was quite normal. Is it possible that this a Tonal-Performance problem - maybe?!

the CRDS-P: the script runs 35 seconds, after this and if your dammage is nearly 0 heartbeats ends and you should hear clearly again.

@Totala

pleaze dl and install the BAS Blackhawk-Addon again. Be shure that you install the JAM2-Addon at last, because BAS-Blackhawk original are JAM1. Within the Blackhawk-Addon comes:

bas_mah60.pbo

bas_repair.pbo

bas_soar.pbo

bas_soar185.pbo

bas_soarpilots.pbo

JAM_Magazines.pbo

All these pbo´s please be shure that they are in the addon-folder. Maybe this is the problem, not know exactly. Also be shure that you use a singular mod-folder for the Mamba-Addons. There are some conflicts with older BAS-Addons maybe in CWC-Addon or RES-Addon-folder.

@STGN

There are 3 AA-guns to destroy, but you have to reached all objectives before.

We try some beta-testings with SD-sniper-rifles like SR-25. It was quite funny but it was also a one-man-show and too easy. But we want a teamplay-mission, therefore we cut the sniper rifles.

In case of the pistols I agree, maybe Chaos can optimize it in a future version. You can beat the mission also without pistols. I prefere the M4ACOGS !

Greetz

Sudden Death

Hey,

the girlvoice is great. Specially for a newsspeaker.It was not ment as critic. But one of the male voiceactors was stoned i bet tounge_o.gif

The delay only happend the first time i tried your mission, now everything works great with the group communication script. I didnt changed performance relevant settings in meantime (i bet i was stoned tounge_o.gif )

And yeah the effects finish, i didnt lived along first 2 times to realize that. (btw i died cause i didnt hear anything ghostface.gif )

So again good work!

cu

Scars

Thanx, Sudden Death, I'll give it a try. I will for instance remove all BAS addons from res/addons to stick then only in OFP/addons and also reinstall JAM2 ...

bas_mah60.pbo : 19618 Ko

bas_repair.pbo : 7 ko

bas_soar.pbo : 7102 ko

bas_soar185.pbo : 17 ko

bas_soarpilots.pbo : 20 ko

JAM_Magazines.pbo : 7107 ko

Are those the right ones ??

All installed in OPF/res/addons

What do you mean by : "use a singular mod-folder for the Mamba-Addons" rock.gif

EDIT : fixed : it works perfectly fine ! Impressive !!

Is it possible to play as multiplayer ??

@ All

Thank you for the positive reactions

@ Totala

I don´t have experience with MP Missions. I don´t will made this mission in MP. But if someone wants to try - do it when the OFPMDB Team don´t will made it. They have the rights for. But don´t forget the to call the origin. But i think - the mission is too big and too complicate to be simple changed in MP Version.

@ STGN

Well i can made 1000 extraction zones or possiblities. Here you have one possiblity (Helos) x 2 (Blackhawks or Littlebirds) x 3 (three points on the beach for extraction). I can made the fully real world and the most realistic mission of everytimes. But will you play the "most realistic" ? Will you wait 15 hours on one road without action ? I can place 1000000 objects on the map and scripting everyone action around everyone button in everyone radio or other things. But will OFP work when you don´t have PVIII with 4096 MB RAM ? Well i can do it. But then i need 36 months for this mission.

I tested your note about the silenced glock. The glock will use silencer. But in this version must be a little bug. I will fix it sometime.

wink_o.gif

i think it could work to change it to mp, but the intro would be removed and remade in a different way with logic cams and stuff i believe smile_o.gif hard work, but im not in the time to do it right now but maybe laters this summer.

Everytime I pick up an RPG I get a hint appear saying 'no room in backpack' and the ammo for it just dissapears. Unfortunatly the AI cant hit a thing with the RPG so right now I cannot complete the mission.

@ Munk

When you have the notebook in the backpack you can´t unfortunately carry more than one RPG shot. biggrin_o.gif

When I pick up 1 round and load it the same thing happens. I personally dont like this restriction as I have room in my normal inventory slots to carry it all in.

Don´t pick up the notebook, only recover the data!

This needs some more time but than You can also pick up some RPG´s.

Could you not add a way to drop the notebook once you're done with it then?

@ Munk

I think - is allready too late for it. In the last months i can´t see this mission. I am spend too many work hours for it and i am do 99% of all scripts and all other things in the mission self. I don´t will to work on the mission next 2-3 months.

@ STGN

The problems with the Glock pistol comming only when you don´t have munition. When you have munition you can change silencer on all handguns there made for the silencer. Only the animation to change the silencer is in handgun and carabine the same.

Alright, I'll just spend a good few hours crawling up the coastline and hope I dont get spotted wink_o.gif

@ STGN

Well i can made 1000 extraction zones or possiblities. Here you have one possiblity (Helos) x 2 (Blackhawks or Littlebirds) x 3 (three points on the beach for extraction). I can made the fully real world and the most realistic mission of everytimes. But will you play the "most realistic" ? Will you wait 15 hours on one road without action ? I can place 1000000 objects on the map and scripting everyone action around everyone button in everyone radio or other things. But will OFP work when you don´t have PVIII with 4096 MB RAM ? Well i can do it. But then i need 36 months for this mission.

I tested your note about the silenced glock. The glock will use silencer. But in this version must be a little bug. I will fix it sometime.

wink_o.gif

He he that wasent what I meant. It would nice to have an emergency plan so I could do a tactical retreat to one or two places where the mission would end.

STGN

Strange, I thought I read somewhere that this mission could be played as MultiPlayer rock.gif

No that's a wrong info. Yet there is no MP- Version of this mission.

And as far as I know such a version is not planned.

Regards

Vyruz

Hi, where we can download (if we can) that firing anim shown in the 1St & 2Nd screenshot in the 1St post on this threat, it's damn good; that's how u must fire over the knee. Are those anims available to download for the public?. Let's cu

@wipmann

Help me, but I don´t see special anims. I think that are the original ones.

@all

Thanks for over 2000 DL´s. We´ve made a mission-walkthrough to show some hidden features and help all to hit the tonalese rebells. More information on our page!

209.png

Very importantly !

I have forget to register something into the Readme. But I would like to apologize with the concerning.

<span style='color:red'>Special thanks for translations by:</span>

ShadowNX - English

Tony Pasi - French

Sudden Death - English & German (correctures)

Chaos - Polish & German.

Vyruz - English F.a.Q.txt

Many players reported CTD´s - crash to desktop at the begin of the mission.

In this case be sure that you have the right editorupdate102 from www.mapfact.net!

Chaos used many gras, trees and bushes in his mission and with an other version of the editorupdate102 the game crashes!

Also the second part of "Operation Black Mamba"-walkthrough is done. Take a look, if there is something you have missed!

Sudden Death

When its don´t works - make Mod-Folder only for Mamba AddOns.

400_6338373865333961.jpg

Very important !

I am looking for english/french or german/french speaking user for translation of a short F.a.Q. textfile for OpBlackMamba.

- the intro takes a long time to load, thats no error

- be shure, you have all and the right addons - please use a mod-folder

- try to change the settings in the flashpoint.cfg refering to the readme & FAQ-file

- post the complete error message, if there is one

- post your PC specs for additional help

Regards

S.D.

@ warhammer-gst

If you don´t tell us your system configuration we cannot help you. Sorry guy. whistle.gif

Question to the players:

Will you see updated version using updated scripts and Lasers Rangers and maybe Laser Pilots ?

- for the Laser Units you need bigger download Volume.

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Info:</span>

Operation Black Mamba has over 2860 dl´s so far</span>

pistols.gif