Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

OFP:CP Submission time

I've sentm my entry in to the humour section, betcha know which one harnu. lol. tounge_o.gif

Well, if you're lucky you can still submit a shot or two before all the judges make the final checks of submissions, but the end of today (the 16th) marks the end of submissions.

Any news on this harnu?

The dates longgone so when will the polls be setup?

Your slowing down the process of a democratically chosen pic and their winners and believe me you dont want that , other wise Bush and War & Co. will pay you a visit biggrin_o.gif

Your slowing down the process of a democratically chosen pic and their winners and believe me you dont want that , other wise Bush and War & Co. will pay you a visit  biggrin_o.gif

Then I'll point my finger at a couple of judges that are doing the real slowing down tounge_o.gif

Your slowing down the process of a democratically chosen pic and their winners and believe me you dont want that , other wise Bush and War & Co. will pay you a visit biggrin_o.gif

Then I'll point my finger at a couple of judges that are doing the real slowing down tounge_o.gif

Not my fault, I still haven't heard back from Fubar wink_o.gif

EDIT:

If you want I can send you only my top 10, since I don't know when Fubar will be back.

in the meantime we could make/poll this years winner´s signature pics smile_o.gif

in the meantime we could make/poll this years winner´s signature pics  smile_o.gif

I would, if I recieved any ideas from other people. Then again I only have a couple rough ones I'll finish when voting starts.

@Ironsight - We'll give Fubar a little bit. Last year he has ISP problems, hopefully not the same this time around, but we'll give him a little while.

Not my fault, I still haven't heard back from Fubar wink_o.gif

EDIT:

If you want I can send you only my top 10, since I don't know when Fubar will be back.

Yeah, sorry about that, I've been having some RL problems and haven't had much time. I've PMd the list to you and Harnu now. wink_o.gif

in the meantime we could make/poll this years winner´s signature pics  smile_o.gif

I would, if I recieved any ideas from other people.  Then again I only have a couple rough ones I'll finish when voting starts.

well here´s what i have, stole the idea from last years winner and labelled it 2004  tounge_o.gif

cpa1.jpg   cpa2.jpg   cpa3.jpg

I cant wait for the results. I always enjoy looking at the CP thread so this is even better since it's the best of the best. smile_o.gifunclesam.gif

Hmm if you are still looking for a winner insignia heres something i made in 10 mins or so ..

ofpcp25gf.jpg

ofpcp18pf.jpg

I could make more in different sizes if requested.

I could try fattening it up a bit if i was allowed more pixel freedom? I deliberately squeezed the pic inside the 45x100 mark so its a bit miniscule and you cant read and see properly.

Anyway harnu whens the poll gonna be setup?

Anyway harnu whens the poll gonna be setup?

When they're done.

But if you need a time table to keep warm at night, about a week everything goes as planned.

Ok harnu , now i can sleep at night without a blanket biggrin_o.gif

Anyway i did a few more pics for the award , i editted the one gollum liked to its a bit fair now and made a new pilot one (my personal fav wink_o.gif ).

ofpcp36os.jpg

ofpcp48ba.jpg

Comments?

Comments?

If they're meant to go into a signature, they ought to be under 100 pixels in height wink_o.gif

Comments?

If they're meant to go into a signature, they ought to be under 100 pixels in height   wink_o.gif

But that would ruin the look of the pics , right now they are just PERFECT , youve seen what happens when i make them small ... sad_o.gif

Cant guys with the award have an exception on them of 20pix's ? biggrin_o.gif Placebo?

Cant guys with the award have an exception on them of 20pix's ? biggrin_o.gif Placebo?

Nope, you could always make them sideways smile_o.gif

final1.jpgfinal2.jpgfinal3.jpg

Personally I'm opting for Ace's sig.  (The third)

Unless I come up with something stunning, I'd say I'm very in favor of that one.

As far as the final top tens, the last category is being worked out now. Two rounds of picture selections, which should only take two to three days as long as the judges check their PM boxes, and then I'll just upload the rest of the shots and make the polls.

I like the pilot one and that plane one too , boo hoo sad_o.gif

Anyway if #3 is the one you guys like then i'll go and spruce it up a bit and keep it under 100 pix too wink_o.gif

I like the 1st thingy best, but that might just be because I'm a sucker for aircraft wink_o.gif