Sign in to follow this  
aviel

Number of pepole on earth.

I just happend to land in this website, a big omg to us on this world smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Since you are on this page the number of people on Earth has grown with ... 170

in about under 50 seconds, crazy!  wow_o.gif

We're parasites.

Parasites are very smart and hardy creatures, we just need some more space.

Wonder if it takes into account deaths aswell, otherwise there will be alot of people on earth in a couple of days. Facinating to see that though.

Makes you wonder if else where this is going on to...in a far away distant universe. *cough* lol

Actually, it has been worse:

World_population_increase_history.png

I believe that right now India is the only one out of control (and unlike the Chinese, they don't mind it)

What happened in the early 60's rock.gif

Basic healthcare spread to 3rd world and people stopped fighting so openly?

The script must be buggy, its showing 2 million new births every second on opera. crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

I believe that right now India is the only one out of control (and unlike the Chinese, they don't mind it)

They WILL get it under control. That land area is not simply enough and the pakistanis have nukes. It will be solved by diseases/famine, nuclear holocaust or sensible population control.

Lots of fucking. tounge_o.gif

One of my friend's wife just had a kid last night, so add one to the total. smile_o.gif

economic welfare?

this "problem" will become worse as everyone is just kept alive, people with half a brain, no legs, etc etc they are just kept alive (sometimes against their own will).

I don't believe in God but if i would i would say all diseases etc etc are just his attempt to keep us under control.

I don't believe in God but if i would i would say all diseases etc etc are just his attempt to keep us under control.

maybe there´s some truth in it.. but afair an attemp on having/building a totally healthy and superior race has already failed appr.60 years ago

kids of WW2 vetrans reached 18 or so during 60s, and for US, add slightly permiscuous social atmosphere.

as EiZei pointed out, better systems also seems to have contributed a lot.

but afair an attemp on having/building a totally healthy and superior race has already failed appr.60 years ago

Yes, because of outside circumstances, mind you...

(Just playing the devil's advocate here)

An interesting note is that the Aryan baby 'factories' run by the SS also produced a rate of handicapped and unhealthy babies, something Himmler didn't want to hear about because it didn't fit his vision... rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]I guess the anti-baby pill was invented.

I don't think it could have had a noticeable effect on the chart, especially when it was first invented.

Here's some statistics.. By the way the total mass of the termites in the world is far bigger than the mass of the humans so which species rules the earth?

World population of creatures & plants; in billions

Humans, 6.2

Food & work animals, 4.4

Water animal life, 580,000

Wild animal life, 1,667,000

Worms & termites, 94,428,683,600,000,000,000

Insects, 3,416,341,600,000,000,000,000

Protozoa & algae, 70,781,761,494,767,278,000,000

Land Plants, 721,368,396,106,333,000,000,000

Bacteria, 2,165,105,198,325,000,000,000,000

Here's some statistics.. By the way the total mass of the termites in the world is far bigger than the mass of the humans so which species rules the earth?

World population of creatures & plants; in billions

Humans, 6.2

Food & work animals, 4.4

Water animal life, 580,000

Wild animal life, 1,667,000

Worms & termites, 94,428,683,600,000,000,000

Insects, 3,416,341,600,000,000,000,000

Protozoa & algae, 70,781,761,494,767,278,000,000

Land Plants, 721,368,396,106,333,000,000,000

Bacteria, 2,165,105,198,325,000,000,000,000

lol. you own biggrin_o.gif

oh?  bacterias are the cause for that bigass hole at the south pole?  thanks for telling me  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif .

No it's the termites that have been feasting on the pole.. Hickory wood if I'm not mistaken.

damnit. If the termites take over I'll have to fight them. People follow me as i kill termites and give Sweeden Offeding robots.

People join the "Control little inhuman termites; offeding robots in Sweeden"

The only problem with the group is the Anagram is Clitoris tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

I would claim that humans do, on the grounds that we could plausibly (?) destroy every termite on the planet with an engineered virus or somesuch if we had to. The termites couldn't organize themselves to destroy us.

Or could they emot-tinfoil.gif

Even if we couldn't now, human technology advances all the time while termites stay the same. They'll get what's coming to them one day... blues.gif

i wonder if the trend of world popplation growt will still be so drastic or even not decline when most of the baby-boom generations die out ,not only the European one's but especially the Asian one's.China has a demographic's where a majority of people are from 1 specific generation to ,taking into account their child control in addition that has to be a serious decline when they die out.

Not to think about major Killers like AIDS ,wich is already depopulating southern Africa fast ,but is also on the rise in many place's including Asia.

However genetic's research is evolving fast ,the speed by wich the human genome has been mapped for ex. have exceeded all predictions by far.Humankind already managed to increase the life expectancy of most people by far ,wonder how much it will even increase in the fuure ,heck pople might come near immortal in the more further future. (aging is nothing more than a physical process anyway)

Overpoppulating should not be an issue however ,there is plenty of room to live on (as long as we get the max from it) ,there are whole ocean's where with some engineering can be lived on (sea city's in the future?) ,and when we develop engine's that can bring us trough space at relative high speed (like a few 100 times speed of light) then we can colonize Space to. (and begin the extermination of possible indiginous people out there to))

However genetic's research is evolving fast ,the speed by wich the human genome has been mapped for ex. have exceeded all predictions by far.Humankind already managed to increase the life expectancy of most people by far ,wonder how much it will even increase in the fuure ,heck pople might come near immortal in the more further future. (aging is nothing more than a physical process anyway)

The human genome has not finished yet... tounge_o.gif They have sequenced the majority of the genome (about 90%) in very small pieces of genetic information. It will take another 10 years to assemble those contigs in a complete map. Essentially they only have the pieces of the puzzle, not the big picture. rock.gif

Overpoppulating should not be an issue however ,there is plenty of room to live on (as long as we get the max from it) ,there are whole ocean's where with some engineering can be lived on (sea city's in the future?) ,and when we develop engine's that can bring us trough space at relative high speed (like a few 100 times speed of light) then we can colonize Space to. (and begin the extermination of possible indiginous people out there to))

You watch too much star wars movies wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

No... seriously

one of the few thoughts that i hate living with is that i'll never see what our world will be like in 1000 years.

I love mysteries like the universe, death, stuff like that.  I just think it's fascinating.  Sometimes i can just stand in our garden and all of a sudden realize that i, an extremily tiny creature, am standing on this huuuuuge ball that floats inside an even huuuuuuuger space.  

Most of us don't bother standing still for a second and thinking about stuff like that but i like it.  I love thinking about it.  I love looking at the sky, realizing that i'm looking into infinity.

It's wonderful

I want to explore all that, i want to know what we are part of, i want to know what happens when you die (i bet i will one day).  For all that, i'll have to wait a loooooong time.  And sad enough, i don't think that i'll still be around to annoy everyone...

That sucks...