Sign in to follow this  
ShadowY

WSE_west weapons

I found a nice weaponpack on this OFPsite xmas_o.gif

FlashPointZone

I never heard or saw something of it before, so I dunno if you guys already knew about it rock.gif

It got alot more weapons as shown smile_o.gif

swe09xa.jpg

swe19ab.jpg

swe25kt.jpg

awf16ak.jpg

Well, don't we have those CS imports already?

Inquisitors High Detailed Weapons Pack includes the same G36C and M4 and the AWM is included in Kabal's AWM pack smile_o.gif

So why again the same weapons?

doh!

Downloading

edit: thanks for informing smile_o.gif

I downloaded it yesterday, I really like the weapon sounds, and the G36s. The M60 can be worked on a bit but it is looking pretty good, overall I like this pack smile_o.gif

Well, don't we have those CS imports already?

Inquisitors High Detailed Weapons Pack includes the same G36C and M4 and the AWM is included in Kabal's AWM pack smile_o.gif

So why again the same weapons?

crazy_o.gif NOT downloading... what for? rock.gif

i want that camoed g36 biggrin_o.gif

I only wish there was a non-suppressed version of it without the drum magazine.

I don't get it...

What is so damned wrong with that CS imports?

Those and INQ's weapons are great, they fit perfect with all the other high quality addons today.

And looking how old INQ's weapon pack is, you can say he was faster then many other addon maker with making that very good quality!

So what's the problem here?

Because it is from CS?

Or because those weapons are not made from the scratch? If that is the reason, why are modified BIS addons ok?

What if HYK's US soldiers would have been CS imports?

Is that a reason to hate them, instead of loving them?

---

MfG Lee rock.gif

I don't get it...

Those and INQ's weapons are great, they fit perfect with all the other high quality addons today.

And looking how old INQ's weapon pack is, you can say he was faster then many other addon maker with making that very good quality!

Because it is from CS?

Or because those weapons are not made from the scratch? If that is the reason, why are modified BIS addons ok?

---

MfG Lee rock.gif

Thats exactly what I think on the CS import issue. There is no reason to detest these addons just because they are imports. Admit it, they are damn better than almost everything made from scratch or from modified BIS weapons.

You guys got me wrong. There's nothing wrong about CS imports. It's just importing the same thing twice and making 2 addons with the same content that seems senseless to me.

I honestly think they look "misplaced" in OPF, from 3rd person they look a bit too good compared to everything else, especialy the OPF soldier models and in 1st person they look a bit squary and weird, its hard to explain why i prefer Earl's 100x more than these but i just do, i guess they dont fit naturaly enough with the game, just my opinion smile_o.gif .

The weapons are okay, but they should correct their "Brust mode" into "burst mode". "Brust" means breast in German. ;-)

I honestly think they look "misplaced" in OPF, from 3rd person they look a bit too good compared to everything else, especialy the OPF soldier models and in 1st person they look a bit squary and weird, its hard to explain why i prefer Earl's 100x more than these but i just do, i guess they dont fit naturaly enough with the game, just my opinion smile_o.gif .

Not only your opinion, mine too smile_o.gif .

Unlike Earl work that i use daily, i think those weapons do not fit in their environment.

When you see group of OFP soldiers, those units seem to be a part of the OFP world, but i never had this feeling when i see those weapons.

There is something that doesn't look right, but i can't put words to describe it, but just looking at a screenshot gives the idea of what i am trying to talk about.

Maybe if the soldier had 10 times more the polygons they actually have , it should look ok (but unplayable smile_o.gif ) or maybe in VBS1 .

But i have nothing with other games models or textures imported in OFP whatever is the game.

I don't get it...

Because it is from CS?

---

MfG Lee rock.gif

There's no oprblem with CS imports...the only thing:

Why again M4? Why again AWM? Don't we have enough of'em?

There's no oprblem with CS imports...the only thing:

Why again M4? Why again AWM? Don't we have enough of'em?

Quote[/b] ]If you don't like it don't download the "modified" version, no need to be quite so rude about it smile_o.gif

Something similar should be said inhere wink_o.gif

The creator is probably unknown with BiForum rock.gif

He probably wanted to make 'better' ones or whatever he might have thought.

Maybe he doesn`t know INQ`s pack and other CS imports and had the same idea.

Main point is:

He made the weapons, they are outthere for download.

There`s 2 things you can do, ignore the weapon pack or download it to play around with nice looking weapons and have some FUN.

xmas_o.gif

Another point is:

I was fucked off because i've forgot to add credits to a CS weapon. (you remember the PSG1...)

It was an internal Beta, no official release. And the original author (aka LoneWolf) sent me a few mails 'bout stopping CS import releases. He was really angry about all this.

And now, this weaponpack contains minimum one weapon made by LoneWolf (the AWM). And he releases the package without any readme or giving credits, even Inquisitor gave credits.

So I think yu should tell the community as minimum that these weapons are out of CS and mention the original author.

As has been said a million times if you don't like it don't download it, incredibly simple really smile_o.gif

As has been said a million times if you don't like it don't download it, incredibly simple really smile_o.gif

Well I'm downloading most of the addons released in this forum...so I've downloaded this too smile_o.gif

Another point is:

I was fucked off because i've forgot to add credits to a CS weapon. (you remember the PSG1...)

It was an internal Beta, no official release. And the original author (aka LoneWolf) sent me a few mails 'bout stopping CS import releases. He was really angry about all this.

And now, this weaponpack contains minimum one weapon made by LoneWolf (the AWM). And he releases the package without any readme or giving credits, even Inquisitor gave credits.

So I think yu should tell the community as minimum that these weapons are out of CS and mention the original author.

Good point, I was surprised not to see a readme either. It would only be fair to atleast give credit to the original authors of those weapons.

Well I'm downloading most of the addons released in this forum...so I've downloaded this too smile_o.gif

My post was in response to the one above yours, I just typed it very slowly and you sneaked in ahead of me wink_o.gif

Imports are only imported job of someone else.

Everyone can choose:download or no,I choose second option.

But it will be nice of convertors write in readme who is the real author of this weapon,ofcourse some poeple dont respect it,and that´s sad.

Irreverence is part of OFP community.

Is it so even skins and additions for games are property their authors?

If so, importing / reworking without giving credits is quite a bit more serious than just "don't download"... Atleast as of my opition.

Omg.  crazy_o.gif  is that a train rail  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  if it is , witch map is it?

Its a custom Island I made myself...

So far only the city is on it with a trainyard and station.

Dont wait for a release because it will never happen biggrin_o.gif

d7dtasslt.jpg