Sign in to follow this  
Drill Sergeant

MP5's

Just wondering if a complete HK MP5 pack would be well excepted for release in the community. Vote away!

Currently a Mp5a3 in a SEF Sear. I will add all variants.

DSA_MP5_3.jpg

DSA_MP5_1.jpg

Looks great Drill Sergeant! If it is one weapon pack OFP still lacks it is a decent MP5 pack. Good looking models biggrin_o.gif

No, I think. But that's much because I don't like the visual appearence. Nice model anyway.

Hell yeah....

We definately need that HK pack updated...

Good to see that someone's workin' on these beauties biggrin_o.gif

Hell yeah....

We definately need that HK pack updated...

Good to see that someone's workin' on these beauties biggrin_o.gif

Yes, that´s right. I was quite dissapointed, when King Homer stopped working on his excellent Hk pack. sad_o.gif

*votes no*

*scrolls down*

"shiiiiit  sad_o.gif "

merge up with a diffrent guy who also makes a MP5 pack, spead the workload  wink_o.gif

Er work load?.......

As with most all the HK Push pin design, all I need to finish

is the Polimer stocks 2x fore grips and the Navy trigger group.

Which won't take long, less then 10 hours into those two

veriants. tounge_o.gif

No. We need MP5 missions.

my vote is the same. i dont know a good mission with m5p's xmas_o.gif

Heres the thing, I myself wouldn't mind creating more missions that utilise MP5's if there were in fact a decent MP5 pack around, and NO the HK pack doesn't count as that in my opinion is just low-poly MP5's (no thanks!), I'd much rather use Inq's CS imports and even then I'm not entirely keen on those either.

At least DS here is seemingly prepared to make some incredibly nice high quality/high poly MP5's, this alone would give me reason to make some missions utilising these particular weapons. But then, sure my mission making skills aren't particulary great, but at least I'd try, better than nothing no?

Anywho good luck with your MP5 pack DS, oh yeah and do you plan to make a MP5A4 similar to what the LAPD SWAT teams use, the one with the Surefire Tactical Flashlight attachment?

Cheers.

Didn`t we have already enough fine locking MP5 variants?

But I`m open for new versions. Only one thing is very strange with all these countless weapon variants, how should we keep the overview?

Maybe Drill Sergant will surprise us all, if not with this,than with the next addon from him.

Im happy of every woman and man that is still working on addons for Flashpoint. Without new stuff it would not be that interesting, as it is, to play Flashpoint till OFP2 comes out. biggrin_o.gif

Elite SEAL Said it best.

xmas_o.gif

Soooooooooo On with the party.

Only the Navy lower, Kurz stock, Magazines, Gem Tech and Claw mount need to be finished, then I can skin it.

DSA_Mp5sd5_EV.jpg

DSA_Mp5sd5.jpg

DSA_Mp5k.jpg

DSA_Mp5a4_EV.jpg

DSA_Mp5a4.jpg

I vote yes because good weapons can be imported into ofp2 if its out. But how many triangles have these weapons ? biggrin_o.gif