Sign in to follow this  
Wachtmeester

Lowlands Warrior Mod

Well as some of you might know, we from Lowland Warriors finally started a real mod, featuring a large single player campaign, lot's of new addon's and some other goodies. We are in a very early stage at the moment, and we have room for addonmakers end texturers.

Anyway, after creating the Leusderheide I focused on a new island, in this case Bonaire. I felt that I needed some new foliage and so I dived into the world of O2 editing. Here are some early Alpha screenies of the new trees and forest type's which are found on the isle of Bonaire. These are my first addons so be gentle with me smile_o.gif .

B4.jpg

B3.jpg

B2.jpg

B1.jpg

cool man. that island is looking good wink_o.gif

its nice to see a desert with some cactus smile_o.gif

Great news about your upcoming campaign.I really like your units.I'll be looking out for this one when it's ready.And your cacti look pretty good to me.I have one question.What is the terrain on Bonaire because your pictures show desert type fauna.

I was personally surprised about the types of foliage on Bonaire, but on of the better pictures i could find was this one:

IMG_1734_sized.jpg

lookigs nice biggrin_o.gif

do the cactuses do any harm biggrin_o.gif??

hehe

btw dark the colours a bit adn give tem a bit more contast

they look a bit bleached to me this way they are now

but overall they look nice, even if alpha biggrin_o.gif

Man i loved the leusderheide map, we use it to do training for our squad on, its fantastic tounge_o.gif

Cant wait for the release of this!

Combine it with some desert troops and we'll be doing dessie ops! wink_o.gif

Can't wait to see them. I've been to Curacao and Aruba a few times and it's looking good so far.

Don't stop work on this because you guys build some of the very best islands in OFP.

(for more rambling from me on this subject go HERE)

Rats404

Im actually having a lot of fun with LLW stuff on Havelte as we speak biggrin_o.gif

Another island of this or higher (I use Leuderscheide a lot as well) would be good news indeed.

Hate to go offtopic but any chance of some Dutch AIFVs?

Hi,

Dutch AIFV (YPR 765) vehicles are in progress.

Work on troops based on the old international infantry model was suspended in favour of the new international infantry model currently worked on. Those OPFOR may reappear in a different form after other OPFOR units for different scenario's are finished.

Regards,

Sander

yeah same here! I keep thinking about phat cuban sigars for a strange reason while viewing the map...

and I will love going scud hunting on that map! smile_o.giftounge_o.gif