Sign in to follow this  
-Ash-

The 4400

It's starting here soon on UK Sky Tv, seems to have been a big hit over in the states.. Is it any good? No spoilers please! smile_o.gif

I'm still lost. I've never heard of it....for being a big hit in the States...is it a cable show?

Quote[/b] ]The what? Huh?

Same reaction here, I thought it was some kind of motorcycle. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'm still lost. I've never heard of it....for being a big hit in the States...is it a cable show?

Cable show..USA network

ya its a show about 4400 (i think) alien aducbtees being brought back all at the same time in one spot,some missing from over 60 years ago,and they still look the same as the day they were kidnapped

I don't think it was that hard to work out that I was asking about a tv show called 'the 4400' and if anyone had seen/heard about it...

crazy_o.gif

It is a phenomenally good show, one of the best I've seen in the genre in recent years smile_o.gif

I just watched the first episode and I loved it, don't know what else to say smile_o.gif More than worth seeing.

It is a phenomenally good show, one of the best I've seen in the genre in recent years smile_o.gif

They only made five episodes so they could focus on the quality. But I think they'll be making a season two next year. Hopefully it wont get worse but they always do.

Sounds great guys it's on Sky one (Uk sat channel) on 21st November..

Looking forward to it smile_o.gif

the 4400 was a very good show, much better than that propaganda crap about fighting terror cells at home.

@ Nov. 09 2004,17:38)]Sounds great guys it's on Sky one (Uk sat channel) on 21st November..

Looking forward to it  smile_o.gif

Yep, saw the advertisements and it looks pretty good. On another note has anyone else been watching the remade series of Battlestar Gallactica?

edit- typically bad spelling and grammer.

Nah I don't like the look of the new BG to be honest.. Much prefer the cheesy old one biggrin_o.gif

Seen all five episodes now smile_o.gif Awesome, but why did they only make five? The story could easily continue.

Anyone know of any other cool series with few episodes like this one?

@ Nov. 09 2004,17:38)]Sounds great guys it's on Sky one (Uk sat channel) on 21st November..

Looking forward to it smile_o.gif

Yep, saw the advertisements and it looks pretty good. On another note has anyone else been watching the remade series of Battlestar Gallactica?

edit- typically bad spelling and grammer.

i've seen it on Sci Fi channel on the first day it was aired. wasn't half bad. only gripes i had about was that they gave Boomer and Starbuck a sex change. and it had a little too much talking for a show that lasted over 2 hours, but once the action started up, it started to get interesting. one question, what other shows made in the states are popular over in europe? my favs:

The Sopranos (HBO)

Farscape (Sci Fi Channel)

Stargate SG-1 (Sci Fi Channel)

The Venture Bros. (Adult Swim)

ATHF (Adult Swim)

The Brak Show (Adult Swim)

Sea Lab 2021 (Adult Swim)

Space Ghost to Coast (Adult Swim)

I use to watch The 4400 and The Dead Zone but I stopped watching television so I dont know whats been happening.

My friends talked about it but i wosnt on here on sat so i didnt get to see it.

My fav shows.

Red Dwarf (UKTV)

Black books (Comedy Channel)

The Simpsons (FOX8)

COPS (FOX8)

The Sopranos (Areana)

Oz (FOX8)

I wrote the channels it on here in Aus cos i dont know what channels u got over seas wink_o.gif