Sign in to follow this  
sim

DEROS: The Green Berets of II Corps

Hey

DEROS: The Green Berets of II Corps.

We are a new Vietnam Mod for OFP. We are simply trying to make an enjoyable single player experience with a nice storyline that focuses on the Special Forces. We will be making a few simple addons and also modifying JJR's Air Cav units (thanks JJR wink_o.gif )

Our site is up http://www.pleimetoc.org.uk.

Please take a look and we are also recruiting so if you can make addons or speak Vietnamiese then please get in touch

smile_o.gif

sim

cool smile_o.gif

what does improved AI mean(what will be better)?

STGN

Be careful man.  The government is watching the ofp community now, and starting to censor what is coming out.  I know!  You can ask me. If I die suspiciously, you know how.

Be careful man.  The government is watching the ofp community now, and starting to censor what is coming out.  I know!  You can ask me.  If I die suspiciously, you know how.

okay so someone is bored rock.gif unless your right wow_o.gif I will have to go undreground oh no crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

STGN

Quote[/b] ]Be careful man. The government is watching the ofp community now, and starting to censor what is coming out. I know! You can ask me. If I die suspiciously, you know how.

Ok then rock.gif

Well if they are then The Unsung will be censored aswell...

Improved AI will only be a set of scripts nothing major implemented into configs or anything like that and there will be no unrealistic radio control. Think of the fun Vietcong and the way the soldiers work in CoD, well not that smart tounge_o.gif But something along those lines. smile_o.gif

sim

The closer we come to realism, the closer we come to jeaopardizing national intelligence.  Nuff said. I say if the game ain't made right when its out, forget it. Mods n stuff are cool, but sheeeiiiiit. Is it worth it? I don't know.           

Quote[/b] ]The closer we come to realism,

The closer we get to realism in games then the further we go from reality in life.  rock.gif Man thats deep  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] national intelligence

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  that's a goodin !

Sorry Sim.

Good luck with this venture. Sounds worth the wait.

Sounds good. What do you mean by unrealistic radio control? I think it would be good if you could do it in away that you had to go to your radio man to use it, lol, or is that what you meant?

btw BoweryBaker:

Your days are numbered

Quote[/b] ]cobra

Sounds good. What do you mean by unrealistic radio control? I think it would be good if you could do it in away that you had to go to your radio man to use it

That would be great!

Quote[/b] ]BoweryBaker

Man, I got so many enemies.

This is good. Atleast you can rely on your enemies to do what you expect them to do. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]BoweryBaker

lmao  Pointless posts count: 2  

Shouldn't judge a man by the size of his post  wow_o.gif

hmmm pointless posts, losing count rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Sounds good. What do you mean by unrealistic radio control? I think it would be good if you could do it in away that you had to go to your radio man to use it, lol, or is that what you meant?

No you misunderstood me mate, by unrealistic radio control I meant the way you play OFP now, like 2 goto bush 5 'oclock.

That is what I meant wink_o.gif

To use the radio you will have to go to your RTO or he will radio in sometimes for you.

Oh and btw work on modifying JJRs units will hopefuly start today smile_o.gif

sim

BoweryBaker unless you wish to add another warning level to the 3 you already have I strongly suggest you stop spamming irrelevant rubbish in people's threads.

Hey guys smile_o.gif

Im sim's partner on this campaign project.

Stay tuned in to the site for updates and stuff.

If anyone has any questions regarding anything at all to do with the campaign feel free to ask.

Oh and we're also looking for a Vietnamese voice actor wink_o.gif

Plei Me TOC wants you!

unclesam.gif

Peace out

Safety

Ahhh, I understand now. Yeh, I must admit that that is very annoying with the lousy radio commands there is at the moment.

Why dont you do something like put in the hand signals for the AI to use when in a certain combat mode, like stealth, instead of using the radio, why not try getting them to use hand signals....

Just wondering.

Way ahead of you mate wink_o.gif

Hopefully tomorrow I should have pics of our new foxholes... smile_o.gif

sim

The units will only use the radio to send sit reps, call for support etc, and they will talk to each other normally with sync lip movements and hand signals when appropriate smile_o.gif

Hey

We are in need of a addon maker to do a few simple things, such as retexturing and modifying units.

If you can help please get in touch with me

bravo_two_zero9@hotmail.com

or safety

safety_catch@hotmail.com

Here is a picture of a dug out that has been made smile_o.gif

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/2940/bushlessbackright.jpg

C'mon people help us biggrin_o.gif

sim

ill help you texture bunkers and such if we can use them in our mod too