Sign in to follow this  
-ZG-BUZZARD

GAZ-3937 VODNIK NEEDED!!!

First of all, EXELENT idea, we need more ''diffrent ATV's (all terrain vehicles), we have enough hummers, not that combat! did a bad job, they did a ULTRA good job. [ofpbase personal rate 10/10 (AVIEL)]

but now, its time to ''evolve''.

one addon pack finished, now we move on to the next one, a nice ATV for our lovely freindly naighbourhood opf.

3X huray for this idea.

What part of Marfy only works on WWII addons didn't you understand? Tons of other units in line before these that are not being exspressed also that I'm working on. Demanding me to stop those to make something just for you, is wrong. I took part in the development of Combats humvees and still working on the old desert and woodland pack. You want it faster find me a texture person who will actually complete the job, not make it look like a turd on wheels. And isn't a theif, otherwise you'll have to wait for it turn on the rotation through my normal channels. Or the Comblock addonmakers to release the one they made.

Well, I have devious plans to finish her, even if I have to learn to texture myself.

I was reading the first page of this thread thinking how much I would do one if no one else had.. I see you've got one in progress so there's no point in me trying to model (i'm a crap modeller anyway) but I would be more than happy to help you texture it.

I'll get pics of my previous work if needed.

Would be apsolutely great to have this vehicles. Nice replacement for BRDM and UAZ. biggrin_o.gif

I was reading the first page of this thread thinking how much I would do one if no one else had...

Jaguar, if there is more than one Humvee, then there's no harm in having more than one Vodnik - and with a DKM's usual seal of quality, it'll be a definite hit! biggrin_o.gif

Well I'd rather help one that's allready in progress than make my own.  smile_o.gif

Also, if I had to do the model then the end result would be more disapointing than the US presidential elections this year. (I have only done two models before this).

I've dusted offf the Vodnik is on the front burner, I'll take the offer of assistance on completing it if its still aviable. Resently thanks to Footmunch, Drill Sargeant, Faber, and Blackdog got a number of stalled/dead projects kicked into the final stages.

I'm a happy camper.

DKM Jaguar contact me via PM to make the arangemens and touch bases, over.

I had tons of unfinished projects and such laying around mostly due to realife intervention. now most of these halted projects got rammrodded into near completetion. thats and a decent addon is rather time consuming if you want it done right.. Rather annoying to put all that time into a addon, only to have a bigger mod dump a bunch of them suddenly on ya, you stop working on the find the pretty ones are buggy and nearly useless. =/

Nope not dead had no noteworthy news to post, I got busy with a new job but still working on her, drawback was the vodnik having well over a dozen varients. I'm on it.. Should look kick ass with textures onit.

Don't bug me about screens I'm too busy

Thanks for your continued efforts on this and alot of other projects by the sound of it biggrin_o.gif

I'm still working on it thas for sure, just I learned to not post any progress images due to dozens of people with spam the forum and steal precious time away from anndon making to answer questsions over and over again. Even more so having to self teach myself the things that hindered completetion of the addon. I'm lucky I can get help sometimes..

Mostly the research involved in making a decent addon, I like how its coming out so far..

Too bad some of the folks I usualy team up with are Reallifed or gone away to VBS..

Hang in there Bobcatt - we'll get it when you're good and ready, and I for one will be very grateful. The Vodnik will be an excellent addon for us all.

Can't wait to start barrelling around Cat Afghanistan in one of those...

Yeah, me neither. I already thought about asking for such addon but now that you dug up this thread... Thanks.

Though I'd use it in kinda "Behind the enemy lines recon/patrol" type missions... They're not good but...

The BRDM is too massive for such, and can only carry 4 people. Not sure how many the BIS UAZ can carry, and the FDF UAZ with PK is just... Well, well... Somethin' I don't like that much.

So looking forward to this nice vehicle.

Well, I have devious plans to finish her, even if I have to learn to texture myself.

Marfy's tutorials are cool

vodnik22ob.jpg

For some time I've been talking to Bobcatt, and I thought we had come to an agreement that I would be texturing it. However, if he has found someone he'd prefer then that is of course his choice. smile_o.gif

nothings changed in that agreement, I'm just slow due to RL and lots of other projects. Its more than one varient due to the modular system of this unit, can't make just one of them. And all the other stuff I'm working on. The scriping tends to bottle neck things as well. =P Now gonna drop off the thread its stealing addon making time from me.

@offtime;

That doesn't look bad. In fact it looks very nice! Are you going to texture the model?

thanks, but i just made it painting over one of blueprints, just 5mins work, im learning to make textures.

real texture should have much more details...

Well was going to post something of a progress report on the pack, but somebody is getting pushy and moaning in other unrelated threads about these units. I Having followed the hyper link back to here about it.. I honestly am highly torqued about it that maybe spending all this time on this is becoming a waste. Even more so on a modular combat system with like 20 + variations on it..

Dude there is always one or two whiney biatchs

Most of us are very appreciative of the work that guys like your self do.

What a whierd looking car/truck/apc/whatever.

But i think it will definitly be fun do drive arround with it  tounge_o.gif

And you call yourself a member of the RHS - a Russian addon studio! Haven't you seen this unit before? It's kind of old actually...