Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Doomsday - Part III

just got done playing it.

my only quark is the shotguns u used. thier based on teh anchent (shotguns kick 20 feet in the air and only 1 bullet hits) value. woulda rathered you used lsc_m590 with the scatter effect or slugs. perferable slugs.

so since the shotguns ticked me off i stuck with the M16 smile_o.gif til i got to the factory.. then it was PK time for everyone biggrin_o.gif

it aint fun fighting off 4 dogs-o-hellfire with 2 very pissed off fireball throwing skeletons on the other side of you @ the factory. lol. well it is fun but it aint easy. i learned to sneak up on em fro the outside and toss nades in over the fence haha.

also learned very quickly: do NOT stand your ground in petrovice. 19 million zombies and vampires dont work agasint 1 guy wiht limited ammo. @ one poiint i had the brilliant idea since AI doesnt climb ladders... to place a sat of C4 at the bottom of the twin towers.... climb to the top. wait 2 minutes while all 19 mil zombies and vamps converage at the bottom of the building/elevator staring up at me wondering how the hell i got up there.. and when their all standing ontop of 5 pounds of C4.. press the button and no more zombies right. oh helll no.. about 200 of them hide OUTSIDE between the buildings waiting for you to climb down the ladder.. even after i detonated the charge i climbed down the ladder.. got to the bottom and some bitch with buck teeth punched me and killed me crazy_o.gif

magic spells were fun to use when they didnt kill me too lol. once i got to the airport all went well since it was all fensed in and i could stand my ground. the downside is.. i spent 5 minutes goin all over that freakin desert looking for the lost radio... i dont want to spiol that fun for the others.. but i think you shoulda marked a gerneral area where the radio "could" be iinstead of driving aorund for 20 minutes wondering where it is.

dont get me wrong. the shotgun choice was the only thing i didnt like about the mission. everything else was great smile_o.gif

oh the first objective "defend the roadblock" doesnt complete. but all the rest do. like the factory and the kill every last zombie @ the end all worked and missed ended so oh well smile_o.gif .

i noticed one person said they couldnt play it with Y2K3. i played it with Y2k3 (cuz i dont dare turn it off tounge_o.gif ) and it worked fineno errors, nothin.

Some new features in my new creation:

-Totally new story!

-Free to talk to nearly every civilian to find clues.

-10 times more cutscenes than all Doomsday missions combined

-A much better story line.

-A more scarier feeling (At least, that's what I'm aiming for)

-No more fleeing from 25 zombies.

-And hopefully I'll can find some voice actors that will help me otherwise I'll just use subtitles.  ghostface.gif

Mig and I are working on zombies that can only be killed with headshots. This should increase the difficulty of the game somewhat.

We will keep you posted.

Some new features in my new creation:

-Totally new story!

-Free to talk to nearly every civilian to find clues.

-10 times more cutscenes than all Doomsday missions combined

-A much better story line.

-A more scarier feeling (At least, that's what I'm aiming for)

-No more fleeing from 25 zombies.

-And hopefully I'll can find some voice actors that will help me otherwise I'll just use subtitles.  ghostface.gif

Mig and I are working on zombies that can only be killed with headshots. This should increase the difficulty of the game somewhat.

We will keep you posted.

no use for shotgum enymore

My new project has nothing to do with Doomsday, it will something totally different. smile_o.gif

Zombie_Mod

Can I finally play DD3 with zombies from your sig??  crazy_o.gif

Yes, you can.

One trigger never fires but apart from that the rest is OK.

You will still be able to complete the mission.

Zombie_Mod

Can I finally play DD3 with zombies from your sig??  crazy_o.gif

Yes, you can.

One trigger never fires but apart from that the rest is OK.

You will still be able to complete the mission.

THX smile_o.gif

Very Nice mission BergHoff!!!

Hard Too..... Im still trying to find that darn radio ghostface.gif

cheers

TF

Exelent mission indeed. Bit laggy on my outdated pc but... whateva.

Someone mentioned here about changing NVG to flashlight. I cant find the post... Anyway where can I get that addon? smile_o.gif

Someone mentioned here about changing NVG to flashlight. I cant find the post... Anyway where can I get that addon?  smile_o.gif

u cant... rock.gif