Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Doomsday - Part III

Yep, just tested the mission with the latest zombies. They respawn when killed.

I have a gamelogic called "server" and a medium-difficulty logic in it, and that's it. crazy_o.gif

I have a gamelogic called "server" and a medium-difficulty logic in it, and that's it.  crazy_o.gif

Can you check for me if the

gblIndestructibleZombies

global variable is set to 0 during the game? If it's non-zero, then that would explain why the zombies are getting up. I can't reproduce this with my own maps - could createunit be the issue here?

If gblIndestructibleZombies is 0, the zombies should NOT respawn, ever.

Ok I haven't experienced any problems? I picked up a G3 and a few nades and began to defend the checkpoint. I give em all headshots and grenades, and they stay down

Ok I haven't experienced any problems? I picked up a G3 and a few nades and began to defend the checkpoint. I give em all headshots and grenades, and they stay down

I have a feeling you might be using an old zombie mod too....

I have a gamelogic called "server" and a medium-difficulty logic in it, and that's it. crazy_o.gif

Can you check for me if the

gblIndestructibleZombies

global variable is set to 0 during the game? If it's non-zero, then that would explain why the zombies are getting up. I can't reproduce this with my own maps - could createunit be the issue here?

If gblIndestructibleZombies is 0, the zombies should NOT respawn, ever.

I only put 2 gamelogics in the map. And the first wave of zombies are not spawned, they're placed on the map. But will try to use that gobal thingy.

ok, I have some good new and some bad new (for some).

The good news is, that I'm going to make a Doomsday Campaign, all 3 missions in 1 file!! Perfect sound quality no Lite version!

And yes, Doomsday I will be without any script errors and all missions are designed for the latest zombie mod addon.

The bad news is, that is will be the last release for Doomsday after the Campaign I'm going to work on a new Project that also uses zombies and vampires and god knows what else. I can tell you a bit what it is... You play a guy named David that takes a highly payed Job that takes place at Kolgujev, because you were out of cash so you couldn't refuse :P .You need to assist "The Research cult" in their quest to solve weird things. The research cult are a small group of people who Research local legends and try to solve things that happend but recently on Kolgujev, part of their team disappeared. Now only 4 people remain including you..... crazy_o.gif I tell you more later on about this new project. ghostface.gif

*cough*

Download zombie mod service pack from link in sig

*cough*

hmm, it is me, or is there 1 more problem?

I seems now that the triggers don't detect the zombies anymore. rock.gif When I start the mission, objective "Defend the roadblock" is complete, while all zombies are still there. Do you have the same problem?

edit: With the lastest zombie mod.

No, I don't have the same problem...

What happens now is when I shoot some zombie, they split into groups of 8!!!!

LOL

I seem to have encountered a new OFP bug!

I will use your mission and see if its the mod or not. I can't replicate the error in my test scripts though... it's fubar!!

No, I don't have the same problem...

What happens now is when I shoot some zombie, they split into groups of 8!!!!

LOL

I seem to have encountered a new OFP bug!

I will use your mission and see if its the mod or not. I can't replicate the error in my test scripts though... it's fubar!!

Well, I have a trigger when all east guys are dead the objective is done. For the rest there are no problems. Or when East is present It doesn't detect the zombies, very weird stuff. rock.gif

FIXED!!

It was a shitty script issue sad_o.gif

MediumGame.sqs never executed, because the line

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

?local server: exit

always ran. It should have been

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

? ! local server: exit

Download small (9k) patch from:

http://www.freewebs.com/tunstals/zombiescripts.rar

Atwar: can you replace the file in your .RAR with this one? Or at least until the next bug comes along! sad_o.gif

Thanks.

Quote[/b] ]Atwar: can you replace the file in your .RAR with this one? Or at least until the next bug comes along!
I can also host it on my small site. smile_o.gif

Here it is: Zombie Addon SP1 fixed

Quote[/b] ]Atwar: can you replace the file in your .RAR with this one? Or at least until the next bug comes along!
I can also host it on my small site.  smile_o.gif

Here it is: Zombie Addon SP1 fixed

Can't download it from there sad_o.gif

It says I have to access your site first. I did so, but still could not get the file.

You need to download it by "Save target as" with rightclick.

You need to download it by "Save target as" with rightclick.

OK, not that I was going to download my own patch lol biggrin_o.gif

Just checking.

Hope this fixes things for everyone - it seems to work on Doomsday for sure. Let me know if any debug messages like "HELLO" pop up (I am sure I removed them all, but just in case)

S.

Hmm, it still doesn't fix the problem I'm having. Half of the triggers are executed why they shoulnd't have.

All my units report as EAST. And the mission doesn't end prematurely for me.

I have to shoot every zombie there is, then when I go to the city there's vampires that throw cars, etc.

All my units report as EAST. And the mission doesn't end prematurely for me.

I have to shoot every zombie there is, then when I go to the city there's vampires that throw cars, etc.

Well, guess it is time for a re-installation of Operation flashpoint, been on my comp for a year now anyway. smile_o.gif

ARRRGHH!!! U confuse me even more now ghostface.gif

P.S.

Quote[/b] ]Need voice actors for next project (The Cult)! Russian accent also required!

I'll be glad to help u. smile_o.gif

ARRRGHH!!! U confuse me even more now ghostface.gif

P.S.

Quote[/b] ]Need voice actors for next project (The Cult)! Russian accent also required!

I'll be glad to help u. smile_o.gif

Ok, I'll PM you when I completed all cutscenes, ok? smile_o.gif

Sorry for spamming up this post, but I have searched all over the bloody factory. I have planed c4 almost everywhere, at specific areas and also spread throughout.

Nothing! I supposed the factory where the skeleton and dogs spawned, then I supposde the two pillars with heads and spikes was it. It really has been odd, Its like nothing reacts to the c4 except the fences. Nothing will progress the story.

Yea. Try placing it (2 c4 would do) on the "teleport" (Strange object) and blow it up.

Some new features in my new creation:

-Totally new story!

-Free to talk to nearly every civilian to find clues.

-10 times more cutscenes than all Doomsday missions combined

-A much better story line.

-A more scarier feeling (At least, that's what I'm aiming for)

-No more fleeing from 25 zombies.

-And hopefully I'll can find some voice actors that will help me otherwise I'll just use subtitles. ghostface.gif