Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Doomsday - Part III

Yep, it's time for Doomsday III.

Prolly the last part, but I will create something new. Just waiting for the new horror pack now. smile_o.gif

I'm going to make a more story telling "mission" next time, not very combat-based like Doomsday. I also need people who can do some voices, contact me later as I'm still busy on the story...

ok, to the details:

Author/Creator:

Berghoff

Contact info: All addon/mission related questions to UniversalConstructor656@yahoo.com -> Doesn't work? -> PM me at the BIS forum.

Features:

* Uses 2 great horror addons (see below).

* Atmospheric sound and music.

* Able to use a "pill" to become more accurate.

* Ability to become beserk and destroy lots of zombies and 1 sec.

* More cutscenes than part I and II combined.

* More scarier than before.

* New enemies, other than zombies.

* More variation in mission (defending, driving, running, shooting and surviving O_o).

* A some other stuff.

REQUIRED ADDONS - IMPORTANT - :

The zombie pack (scottt_tough_zombies):

http://www.ofpcentral.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=89

Zombie SoundFX pack (ScottT_Zombie_Daemon):

http://www.ofpcentral.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=106

General Barrons Vampire/Undead pack (GENB_Vamps):

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=7007

Berghoff's "Horror" objects (Berg_deco):

included!

Shotgun pack by Pathfinder (drg_shotguns):

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=7052

Credits:

The Zombie mod:

Scott Tunstall for zombie mod addon

prototype 001 for crawler & headless models

hunt666 for animations - Great work guys, I never could make these missions with unlimited fantasy and horror without you, thank you for that!

General Barron for the Vampires/Undead pack (BETA) - A excellent undead addon, I just had to add this. Awesome work!

DRG_Shotgun:

(Textures

--------

Remington Textures - Korvass

Mossberg Textures - Pathfinder

SPAS 12 Textures - Pathfinder

Models

-------

Remington Stock version - Registered Fugitiv

Remington Pistol Grip version - Pathfinder

SPAS 12 models - Federalist

Mossberg models - Pathfinder

All sound, optics, config and coding by Pathfinder.)

Multi-player info:

This mission was not made for Multi-player at all, if you want to make a MP-version (coz I won't, yet) you have to edit this readme, cleary stating that it is NOT the orginal Doomsday (but an edited version) by me and add a little credit for me, that's all I ask. wink_o.gif

Ingame pics:

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

pic3.JPG

pic4.JPG

pic5.JPG

pic6.JPG

And finally, the download link!

ghostface.gifDoomsday III ghostface.gif -->> Warning, you can already download the mission but there seem to be a conflict, Zombie_mod is working on a update for their zombie addons right now, just be patient untill the update arrives.

Man,

it looks sweet, but there's two problems...

The zombies keep on getting back up when you shoot them! And furthermore your team mates shoot you after you shoot the resurrected zombies sad_o.gif

Right, I'll update that zombie pack RIGHT NOW. I've had enough of waiting around!

Man,

The zombies keep on getting back up when you shoot them! And furthermore your team mates shoot you after you shoot the resurrected zombies sad_o.gif

Right, I'll update that zombie pack RIGHT NOW. I've had enough of waiting around!

Strange... I didn't had that problem. Only 1, when someone was killed by zombies the zombies were half underground and the eat animation dind't play. crazy_o.gif

Man,

Strange... I didn't had that problem. Only 1, when someone was killed by zombies the zombies were half underground and the eat animation dind't play.  crazy_o.gif

The half-underground is due to missing animation pbo, but your own team shooting you is because each "resurrected" zombie is in group grpNull.

Am working on a fix... please be patient folks smile_o.gif

Ok, where's that animation pbo lol. Kinda weird to see them all underground O_o.

Nice to hear that the zombie addons is going to updated smile_o.gif

The animation pbo is in the zombie pack rock.gif

You didn't download the zombie pack from anyplace other than ofpcentral or atwar, did you.... ? Only those sites have the correct mod, any other site CANNOT be trusted.

You may well have an out-of-date zombie pack.

Only zombies.pbo

and zombiescripts.pbo downloaded it from atwar.

The readme says:

Quote[/b] ]UNIFIED ZOMBIE ADDON BETA 3 RELEASE

Is that the lastest release?

But seems that both sites are down now. crazy_o.gif

Is this your site? Unified zombie mod  ghostface.gif

AARGH!!

No!!! The mod on that site is out of date, and full of bugs!

Some guy made the site for me, but didn't give me the username and password to FTP new data onto it. Therefore, the site is useless.

Berghoff there is a serious problem when playing your misson.

THERE FRIGING INVINCIBLE. they just dont bloody die, you kill them they get back up and agian and agian and agian. it really pissing me off and it aint ressuraction, one came at me on its on i shot in the head with a mossberg and after a few seconds it got back up and there was no other zombies near it. i loved the other missions but it fun if the dont die sad_o.gif

Well Zombie_mod is now working on an update.

The version I have doesn't have any problems. crazy_o.gif

I wish that Zombie_mod had their own site, where you can cleary see what the new addon is. I got 2 different versions of the zombies but are old. crazy_o.gif

apparently if u use the new zombie version with this mission deisigned for the old zombies its automaticly uses a zombie logic - hard thingy? rock.gif

apparently if u use the new zombie version with this mission deisigned for the old zombies its automaticly uses a zombie logic - hard thingy? rock.gif

O_o I don't really know but it seems I downloaded the addon from Atwar that was outdated so the missions works fine for me but everyone who has the new version it's fubar. crazy_o.gif

- I'm gonna wait till the new version arrives with the bat's and stuff before i'm going to start a new mission. ghostface.gif

HELL U ALL CONFUSING ME!!!! What should i download??? crazy_o.gifghostface.gif

Nothing yet. Wait for the next update by Zombie_mod

please. smile_o.gif

HELL U ALL CONFUSING ME!!!! What should i download???  crazy_o.gif  ghostface.gif

please.  smile_o.gif

It's already too late. I've downloaded everything. tounge_o.gif

HELL U ALL CONFUSING ME!!!! What should i download??? crazy_o.gifghostface.gif

please. smile_o.gif

It's already too late. I've downloaded everything. tounge_o.gif

Well you can still try, but if the zombie don't die you're not gonna make it to the end. biggrin_o.gif

well, i changed something in the mission, but Y2K3 is giving me some error and it takes 10 minutes to start ofp so im too lazy to test it..., but it should work... in theory...  rock.gif

(as Y2K3 always gives me this error, but now it prevents me from starting the mission tounge_o.gif )

Well Zombie_mod is now working on an update.

The version I have doesn't have any problems.  crazy_o.gif

I wish that Zombie_mod had their own site, where you can cleary see what the new addon is. I got 2 different versions of the zombies but are old.  crazy_o.gif

I won't be making my own site anytime soon.

However, I will ALWAYS include the link to the last zombie mod in my sig. To be on the safe side, it's best to always use the sig link.

apparently if u use the new zombie version with this mission deisigned for the old zombies its automaticly uses a zombie logic - hard thingy?  rock.gif

No, if you use the new zombie mod with old missions, the mod doesn't do anything. You need a game logic called SERVER in the new mod.

There appears to be a medium difficulty game logic set, so why the zombies are "popping up" again is beyond me?!

I will dig deeper into this.