Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Want to shoot yourself up with a Kalashnikov?

Quote[/b] ]What Next? Uzi Bourbon?

1 hour, 50 minutes ago

LONDON (Reuters) - The creator of one of the world's most famous guns, the AK-47 assault rifle, launched another weapon in Britain Monday -- Kalashnikov vodka.

Lieutenant General Mikhail Kalashnikov, who invented the AK-47 after being shot by German soldiers during World War II, said he wanted to continue "the good name" of his gun.

"I've always wanted to improve and expand on the good name of my weapon by doing good things," he told Reuters Television.

"So we decided to create a vodka under my name. And we wanted that vodka to be better than anything made, up until now, in both Russia and England."

The Kalashnikov rifle has become the weapon of choice for guerrillas and gangsters across the world. But Kalashnikov said his original intentions for the gun were purely patriotic.

"I did not create the gun for international conflicts, I created it to protect the borders of my country," he said.

"It is not my fault that it has been spread all over the world. It is its reliability and its simplicity that have taken it all over the world."

Promoters of Kalashnikov vodka say it is "made from grain harvested in Russia and water drawn from Lake Ladoga north of St Petersburg" and is best drunk with friends.

mdf702034.jpg

Mikhail Kalashnikov, 85, the Russian creator of the AK-47

assault rifle, launches his 'Kalashnikov Vodka' brand in Central

London, September 20, 2004. (Kevin Coombs/Reuters)

"Please, no need to search the bag. I only have some socks, underwear and a kalashnikov there"

"Please, no need to search the bag. I only have some socks, underwear and a kalashnikov there"

"OK, two."

"Well, three Kalashikovs actually. One for my father-in law."

Quote[/b] ]"It is not my fault that it has been spread all over the world. It is its reliability and its simplicity that have taken it all over the world."

I wonder who gave away the licenses to make this gun away and then also sold it on the black market ? rock.gif

"OK, two."

"What do u mean step away from the bag and spread arms and legs on the wall? Its only a present!"

"OK, two."

"What do u mean step away from the bag and spread arms and legs on the wall? Its only a present!"

"And one is for on the plane!"

LoL! Try to find a big bottle of Kalashinkov vodka that is even shaped with lika AK47, there are around seen one.

hmm ? vodka ? VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

Just remembered about a "cocktail" called Kalashnikov and it involves Vodka and Absynth.

You cut a slice of lemon, powder it with sugar, pour a few drops of absinth on it and flame it after having picked it with a fork (you wouldn't want to burn your little fingers). You powder the lemon slice with grouve while it's flaming and then you wait till the flame dies out by itself. Drink a shot of vodka and eat the lemon slice immediatly after. smile_o.gif

grouve

Julia Child is dead! Now I'll never find out what this is. sad_o.gif

edit: even Babelfish is stumped! crazy_o.gif

grouve = groove smile_o.gif it's just me using french orthograph

-edit- do not post on the forums after having drunk ;)

"OK, two."

"And one is for on the plane!"

biggrin_o.gif ....best.

grouve = groove

Julia! Can you hear me?! ghostface.gif

crystal_ball_LG.jpg

What is "groove", as far as recipes/food is concerned? rock.gif

This is what the google web translator came up with for the french word "cannelle"

cannelle.jpg

This is reduced into powder and then used in various recipes as a spice.

Got it ! it's called cinnamon in english.

This is nothing new, in America we have had Colt 45 Malt Liquor for decades.

*somewhere in Afhanistan*

Mr bin Laden ,sir ,we seem to be surrounded ,and were short on arms.

Bin laden: no worry's ,i just have got a delivery of 10.000 rifles yesterday ,open the crates men!

Righto, I want to try some of this! We also have a drink we made up one night called the 'Stalin's Purge'

2 x Double Vodka's and 2 x Red Aftershocks mixed in. For added effect, swirl the drink round and light it. It's the ultimate catch up drink, and strangely morish, despite its breath taking qualities.

Myself? I don't touch the stuff! I just helped invent it and poison my friends with it! I'll stick with the stout thanks!