Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Want to shoot yourself up with a Kalashnikov?

I remember drinking an energy drink with vodka in Praha. It was called Semtex  biggrin_o.gif

e5.jpg

So...Kalashnikov vodka and Semtex would make the perfect couple biggrin_o.gif

Something like superbrainblower smile_o.gif

Try this:  Get a watermelon, drill a hole in it big enough to fit the neck of a bottle of vodka (or everclear, or any other strong alcoholic beverage), then tilt the watermelon up as to pour the alcohol into the watermelon.  Let it sit like this in the fridge for a day or so, then come back and enjoy your alcoholic watermelon.

Try this:  Get a watermelon, drill a hole in it big enough to fit the neck of a bottle of vodka (or everclear, or any other strong alcoholic beverage), then tilt the watermelon up as to pour the alcohol into the watermelon.  Let it sit like this in the fridge for a day or so, then come back and enjoy your alcoholic watermelon.

My brother used to spike watermelons with brandy. smile_o.gif

I remember drinking an energy drink with vodka in Praha. It was called Semtex biggrin_o.gif

e5.jpg

So...Kalashnikov vodka and Semtex would make the perfect couple biggrin_o.gif

Something like superbrainblower smile_o.gif

YOU TOO rock.gif? tounge_o.gif

I drank a couple of Semtex back when I was in Praha too (well, I actually drank one in some provincial pub in the Vysocina region and the other in Praha tounge_o.gif ) quite efficient especially after a couple of absynths and VOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDKKKKKKAA

-edit- your "cocktail would be something Kalashnikov and Brebera would be proud of tounge_o.gif

Some say J Oliver is a moron, i say he's a culinary genious.

Quote[/b] ]Some say J Oliver is a moron

Hmm I may sound old fashioned, but he works too hectic and to messy imo. I like to have my workplace sorted while cooking. He tends to make "cuisine explosions", not to mention that his meals are hard to recook by his "out of the ankle" cooking. I do this also, but only with recipes I already know. It´s not hat easy to hold pace with him while cooking wink_o.gif

Anyway if it can take some youths to cooking it´s a good thing.

His barbecue recipes are great btw.