Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

nice. Man its going to be real good having these guys pop out the sky and drop in unsuspectingly on a target. I've been dreaming about it for days. And the deltas too.

Im sorry for like, posting double in this forum to all moderators, but i just finished the mission for your new pack laser. Now what do you want to do? Do you want me to send it to you so you can convert it later on with all your new rangers in it?

Missions!

Campaign!! Find some people who make a whole campaign for your addons. Try!

@avonlady: I am writing a news about Laser's addons right now. I will mention that it would be cool if someone made a mission or two (or campaign) for him. smile_o.gif

its great that they can pair up against the russian units you made. They make the best duo, along with the USMC and the russian units that come with.

This is perhaps the greatest outpouring of love for an addon ive ever seen if this puppy can come with a host of missions people will definitely download this pack and if theres some good multiplayer missions in it, it may revive multiplayer again.

One request. I like very much one special thing in BAS Rangers - custom arm patches. I use it instead of using tags in multiplayers. Every squad has his own color, every team has his sign, every team leader and squad leader can be easy recognizable.

Could you add such feature to yours Rangers?

Here is what I have don for example:

blue_squad.jpg

Those Rangers look splendid, just found the 3-color desert on the delta's a tad too dark, but it looks like you fixed that now.

Got a request on an M4 type though, the E&S M4 reflex has positioned(IMO) the reflex sight on the wrong place. What i would really like to see is an M4 with the reflex on the right place(on the foregrip, with the iron sights on)

And what is planned for the future, after the release of the Rangers? I would love to see some Navy SEALs or Green Berets. No pro-tec, MICH, some rugged dudes, with boonies, caps, bandanna's, headbands, arab scarf and maybe some oakley's on. The SASR addon is a nice example of what i mean. All the best of luck finishing the Rangers, cant wait for release day.

Those Rangers look splendid, just found the 3-color desert on the delta's a tad too dark, but it looks like you fixed that now.

Got a request on an M4 type though, the E&S M4 reflex has positioned(IMO) the reflex sight on the wrong place. What i would really like to see is an M4 with the reflex on the right place(on the foregrip, with the iron sights on)

Hmm,

There is no wrong place for reflex, unless it's not on the rifle or under it.

You can mount it either closer or further away from yourself. It's all up to a weapon operator.

BTW,

Reflex is outdated and replaced by aimpoint or Holo sight (Eotech or Buschnell).

btw, is there a new face pack coming with this Ranger pack?

I believe i saw Capt Steele(Jason Isaacs) on one of those screenies. Any more faces coming? Tom Berenger?(we had russell crowe and clint eastwood with the Delta's)

@@cero:

Well, i've been thinking of some European resistance guys for some time now... but i'm not sure when (whether) i can start working on them. There's still a lot of work to do, and i strive to finish the upcoming Delta/Ranger/Weapons packs in time (before the end of September).

@BoweryBaker:

Just get in touch with me (laser357@yandex.ru) so we can discuss the mission stuff. Thanks!

@Ranger44:

The faces were made by Liquid Snake, and there is a collection of BHD faces somewhere, i'm not sure where (i got those faces from ShadowNX, but he is away for some time now).

@All:

Well, i wanted to stop posting screenshots, to keep an element of surprise when the pack is released... but i just couldn't hold myself. I have reworked both MP5's in the pack, with help from Cass of MilitaryMorons.com (MAJOR thanks to him). Here we go.

lsr_mp5a4.JPG

lsr_mp5sd6.JPG

Quote[/b] ]every team leader and squad leader can be easy recognizable.

In the battle, in a fight, the Squad Leader and the Fire Team Leader must not be "easy recognizable", because if they are, they become a target of high priority for potential Sniper or Advanced Marksman.

@Laser

Can you personalize rigs for each unit?

I can see from the pics that all the "guys" have the same gear. Depending on weapon used the rig should represent this as well as the function within unit.

Also, it would be a good idea to put flashbangs (some of the CQB units) on the back as well as breaching hammer. Just for show - non functional but good looking.

Quote[/b] ]every team leader and squad leader can be easy recognizable.

In the battle, in a fight, the Squad Leader and the Fire Team Leader must not be "easy recognizable", because if they are, they become a target of high priority for potential Sniper or Advanced Marksman.

It is for us, when we play in fireteams, squads, and can't recognize who is a leader, and who is in your squad. There is a lot of chaos, if you can't recognize your team mates. And it is only a example, you don't have to show who is team and squad leader. You can just sign team / squad. Everything else you can see by his weapon.

Well, if it just sticks to a tag, then it's ok. Don't wanna paint a mighty bullseye on your officer.

Those MP5's look mighty gucci, i must say.

The new standard for SF units is being set here.

Is anybody still working on a Littlebird with some gucci animations? Tales of War? Could really use them with these Rangers.

@Shinbusan:

The thing you'd like to see is not that hard to do. I think i'd incorporate this into both addons, Rangers and Deltas.

@Gordy:

Well, i'd say that the rigs are pretty much personalized. For instance, the recon guy with M203 has grenade pouch bag on the hip, and the recon autorifleman has M249 pouches attached to his RACK. I'm not just showing everything. And the regular M203 Ranger wears his grenade vest (like Grimes in BHD movie).

Laser, thx.

I saw today Full Spectrum Warrior demo. Great tactical game.

But there is one nice feature, one of the team leaders has "NYPD" wrote on the rear of the helmet. Something, what his man can easy recognize, but what tell nothing to his enemies.