Sign in to follow this  
Silent Pro

Updated UH-60 Blackhawks for OFP

Yay for greater OFP Cooperation.

LOL dude...sadly this is just ANOTHER example of NON-cooperation in this community crazy_o.gif ALOT of people were looking forward to these too..a freakin shame mad_o.gif

Guys, this involves things that are greater than ourselves. Please respect STT's decision on this matter and my own to comply with his requests, as it is his work after all. It's not for me or anyone else except STT to decide. I'm sorry sad_o.gif

Yay for greater OFP Cooperation.

LOL dude...sadly this is just ANOTHER example of NON-cooperation in this community crazy_o.gif ALOT of people were looking forward to these too..a freakin shame mad_o.gif

I think I have given plenty to the OFP community...Nam Pack 1 and 2, De/Ra, Littlebirds, Blackhawks, KLR250, Spec Op Huey, Desert Malden. Ask youself this...

What have YOU contributed to the community?

SelectThis

Hehe, hey SelectThis don't waste time in answering brain-farts.

The most ppl know what you've done for the community and appreciate it very well! wink_o.gif

Greetz

Plage

Hopefully his reskins of the model will continue. I cannot give reasons why I have made this decision, but I hope that you will all respect it.

SelectThis

What a shame, but i think everyone here understands the reasons behind this sad_o.gif .

But about the reskins, would it be alright for him to release a OD green version of the UH-60L and crashed one then? Without changing absolutly nothing to the model rock.gif .

infact i dont really seen the need of reskining, the one we have now is already more or less close to perfect, i do hope that there will be someone to change the combat outfit but as STT stand, i dont think there will be any untill someone make a new BH model

neato another cool idea killed.

tho it would nto be hard to jsut use the BIS blackhawk and not the BAS one since there is only slightly more detail in the bas blackhawks.

All is not lost. You can at least use the textures to retexture the BIS model and it can just replace the textures in data.pbo. It will be just as great, like Silician's Cessna, Apache, OH-58, T55, Marfy's 5ton and abrams, ect. smile_o.gif

Hehe, hey SelectThis don't waste time in answering brain-farts.

The most ppl know what you've done for the community and appreciate it very well! wink_o.gif

Yes most of us do apretiate his work and respect him alot but is there really any need to lick his ass and flame other people rock.gif .

I wish him best of luck in his current project and hope to see more of his work in other projects too smile_o.gif .

If I read STT right Silent Pro can texture it an release it to public wink_o.gif

STT only want that his blackhawk model will be leaved as it is so no model editing.

Extraction is right. I am limited to reskinning the model ONLY.

By the way if you guys knew why STT is doing this, you would not question his decision at all. Trust me this will benefit us all in the long run.

If you say that he has a good reason than I have no reason to question this. STT is a good guy who made a LOT of addons and put a lot of time into it. I don't like to see people posting bad things about him. People seem to forget that they praised him a lot before and during the BAS-age. Now that over he's treated like a bastard here (by a limited amount of people). Stop this.

Keep up the good work Silent Pro!

If you say that he has a good reason than I have no reason to question this. STT is a good guy who made a LOT of addons and put a lot of time into it. I don't like to see people posting bad things about him. People seem to forget that they praised him a lot before and during the BAS-age. Now that over he's treated like a bastard here (by a limited amount of people). Stop this.

Keep up the good work Silent Pro!

Lets not forget his pre-BAS work too (Spec-op huey, KLR and Nam-pack amongst many other things). wink_o.gif

I second a new updated ch-47 with cargo scripts etc smile_o.gif

I was really hopping to see a army version of this helo with cargo seats, if its just another reskin ill skip it has we already have the pavies and all, its too bad BAS didnt add the cargo seats in some of the pavies, no point in having 5 diferent skin versions of the same helicopter i guess...

I was really hopping to see a army version of this helo with cargo seats, if its just another reskin ill skip it has we already have the pavies and all, its too bad BAS didnt add the cargo seats in some of the pavies, no point in having 5 diferent skin versions of the same helicopter i guess...

Indeed. but again Silent Pro excellent work.

Hi, just curious how it's coming along. Also are you considering reskinning the pilots and crewchiefs with a regular OD flightsuit and SPH-4B Helmet with BAS's permission? Thanks

give those choppers to community we need them! wow_o.gif

edit* i just read the SelectThis post and it made me sad sad_o.gif

edit* i just read the SelectThis post and it made me sad  sad_o.gif

Why would you be sad?

Silent Pro will release them eventually. With a nice reskin and no edit to the model, thats all

Looking good there Silent Pro, keep it coming smile_o.gif

if it would have rocket pods it would be in FFX replacement mod.

But now we have to play with BIS blackhawk sad_o.gif

Its an old thread dug up its gonna get a mod on it to close it cause its being spammed for no reason. Instead of waiting to see when they project will be done officially.