Sign in to follow this  
skeg_man

ADF SASR RELEASED v1.0

The F88's M203 does not make an explosion when it detonates, just the mark on the ground. Thought you might like to know smile_o.gif.

AMAZING ... really great and BIG release. especially the SPECIAL FORCES ... hrhrhrhrhrhrh.

even if I don't like the AUS camo sad_o.gif ...

found some little things: textureprobs:

[/url]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/hansen/adfhalo.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/hansen/adfvest.jpg

Do you have the Bas Delta/Rangers and the Marine Assault pack?

Looking really great, I will download them soon, not able right now

Quote[/b] ]Do you have the Bas Delta/Rangers and the Marine Assault pack?

I do have both !!! always in my addon folder !!!

Fixed up textures, wish i noticed em earlier. Will be out in next release. Sorry again. Shouldn't be a to long wait!

Guest major gandhi

very nice addon, makes vbs1 superfluous somehow

wow, I just noticed the screens, amazing work, looks fantastic biggrin_o.gif

Hey ADF team, awesome units and weapons. Like everyone else has said with E&S MARPATs and now the release of the ADF SASR pack this is VBS1 grade.

This is no way in the manner of a complaint, but more of a request. For the ADF SASR HALO unit would it be possible to get permission from RZN to use his HGU-55 helmet and MBU-12 O2 mask, especially the model with the removable visor? I just think this would make the HALO unit complete. After since someone (RZN) made the model, might as well add to the authenticity right? Thanks

my players have no weapons but the AI do in MP sad_o.gif

whats going on i have all the addons for it rock.gif

2 things....

1. best..beards..ever!!

2. since earl gave permission to use his M-4s, maybe for the next release you could also modify his M-249.... those taiwan workshop MGs are starting to show their age...

seriously, anyone thinking abot making opfor units(which unfortunatly is almost noone) has to look at these beards

@Miss_Cleo-Yeh, the M249 (Minimi) has been updated now. Next release.

Also I would like to point out, I haven't had a chance to test these guys in Multiplayer, so any infomation would be GREAT!

Ummmm also i fixed up the textures, would ya like me to release an updated ADF_SF.pbo?

@Pfc_Baskis-ADF LRPV!!! I got one, just needa retexture it!

hey u guys do the soldiers feature the oakleys put on and take off feature im ffelin a lil clueles srry but any answeres wopuld be appriciated

biggrin_o.gif

@USCG pilot 12-The do feature it but not in this release, still haven't perfected it. Need help for once i think! LoL, ill keep ya all posted!

Guest major gandhi

would it be possible to make the holstered sideweapon a hidden selection, so that every time the soldier use it it disappears from the holster?

@CanadianTerror- Blood textures are BETA, will be fixed in next release. Also, us aussie's never get shot! lol tounge_o.gif

@major gandhi- If i find out how to do it, ill add it in. I need the same for the Oakley Sunnies!

Keep the post comming

By the way, what does a tag-E do?

TAG-E= Tactical Assualt Group East, they're like our version of SWAT.

hey everyone it is really good to see all of you people enjoting (or sounds like) our units

any textures you want textured in or fixed or anything (besdies the oens already mentioned?

on what units do I find the scarves as displayed on Gordy's pictures?

are they part of the addon or are they custom faces? if so, are these released?

Is the F88 GLA firing sound broken or have I done something dumb? I hear the explosion at the other end, but no reload or firing noise.

Seems to work for me with the M4/203.

The sight optic for the F88 GLA are for the 1.5 but I think the 3D model has the Elcan sight.

Great work all the same.

@redface- im beleive your talking about the half shemahg soldier it should be in there man :P in the desert units Patrol units? lol icant remember tounge_o.gif