Sign in to follow this  
Casto

what is your favorite part of ofp

i vote for scripting.

I just love making cutscene's and i would love to know more about scripting.

I chose mission editing, it's very intuative. I cant really enjoy multiplayer though because I'm on a 56k. confused.gif

SP cos 1. I'm untalented and 2. I'm anti-social wink.gif

Although I'd have to say just being part of the Opf community in my own lil way is a great experience, I've never played a game before that was so excellent I became involved in it's community smile.gif

Editing ofcourse!

Why,,? Well,, my computer is to lazzy to actually play the game, so I've been into editing instead. I love this game, and when I get a new puter, I'll love it even more!

BTW,, why did you write editing and scripting as two different options? Scripting is a part of editing,, confused.gif

I enjoy playing single player, although I am planning on getting more involved with mission editing in the future. I have some great ideas.

I prefer sp because the rest of them require too much work on my part and I'm lazy smile.gif

Singleplayer

Missionediting

.......in this order.

Although i would like to love multiplayer too.

Muliplayer, singleplayer, mission editing, i love everything.

I have some great ideas for Co-op missions. I already created a few MP CTF maps (with briefings), but now i'm planning to create a few Co-op missions. We'll see. smile.gif

I voted for mission editing since I know nothing about scripting and I don't know anyway to play multiplayer....as for single player that's all I play but the same old missions get boring so I spend most of my time in mission editing.....

I voted for mission editing aswell of course smile.gif Althought, just like what Snake said ... scripting is an essential part of mission editing so tbat's a tad dubious one wink.gif

I voted for SP. I would love to vote for MP but

1) MP needs improvement

2) I unfortuantely have very little time for it (as my squadmates can attest)

MP all the way, it seems Squad play has more then tripled, the tactics and the ego trip of all ways winning goes to my head

I think I speed for all RN's heh

I do mission editing so I can play Single Player. So I can't really vote for one, I gotta vote for both of them.

-=Die Alive=-

Ya I'm sure Malbouef "speeds" for all of us... tounge.gif

I love mission editing. I mean when I'm kinda bored or really tense cuz I hate school so much, it's just really fun to pop open the editor, put a bunch of civilians down, and blow them all away. Instant pleasure. But then that gets old fast. So I take the civs out and add some enemy guys. Then Vehicles. Then Building, etc. Next I've got a story. Eventually my little civ killing nothing has become an intense mission that I love playing over again to see different ways I could do things. Come in from North instead of East, etc. Great fun.

One day I just may make my own missions but until then MP gets my vote. I love MP, its the first EVER where I can drive a tank or fly a chopper with someone, raid a base, steal the flag, get back in and flee for our lives. Much much better than Delta Force 1,2, or Land Warrior. Plus, there is no cheats,yet confused.gif

Tyler

Hey all:

Good to see some familiar faces around. I like the editing. get to do cool stuff. By the way the Kanadian Kamikazie Klowns {KKK} are now using tractors as artillery. To see a pic go here: Most offensive webpage ever, if you are German GSG 9 will arest you and your dog because he is your best friend

On a side note how was everyones Xmas?

Oh and as a reminder, I have xtra flags and faces at my other offensive site: Even more offensive, swasitkas, kangaroos and clown faces oh my!

Good to see you Blink. My xmas was fine, got a bunch of stuff and saw some relatives that I never knew I had.

Nice quote, I think you've been listening to too much radio. on 102.1

Tyler

I love multiplayer, its so intense and tactifull for a change, but i had to vote for singleplayer. Its really good to see so many missions coming from the community, that makes singleplayer go on and on. Even replaying the campaign on a different island is fun (thankyou avonlady). And making your own quickie missions is a breeze, so even my uninitiated freinds can make them.

Single player still is the best, although MP went to some impressive improvements since first release, and a game of Coop kicks ass. I also like editing/scripting my own missions, to play it on a 2-man-LAN with a friend of mine.