Sign in to follow this  
remo

AfganEveron

It is the document that permits you to be a doctor. Makes you an 'official' doctor so to say tounge_o.gif.

I can't wait for the release Remo! I remember seeing the screens on ofp.info ages ago...maybe a beta release would be in order biggrin_o.gif.

WOW a 'offical' doctor. They makes lots of money..........and help people wink_o.gif

any new pics with the afghan units?

are the afghan units gonna come with jam hd units?

Write your PhD and become a doctor, not one as in 'heal people' but one as in 'the sciences'.

Writing a PhD is basicly doing research for the uni and the doctor ttl is your award and the bull you get with it proves to the outside world you are capable of doing this research.

Hmmm yes... anyway....

when is this going to be released? smile_o.gif

yeah im looking forward to this and haven't seen any posts anywhere about this for a long time tounge_o.gif

maybe is he saving people somewhere?

doctor.... you know....

PhD, not MD. He is not medicine doctor. There is a diffrence, you know...

maybe is he saving people somewhere?

doctor.... you know....

PhD, not MD. He is not medicine doctor. There is a diffrence, you know...

Yup Ph.D is scientific title like MA (A.M. - Artium Magister)

Afghaneveron is (still) on its final stage, but close to final final stage now, here's some last improvement with accurate city names (but no accurate position).

af01.jpg

It will be realease as beta because there's still bug to be fixed in the textures (nicer transition) and buildings (lightening and lod improvement). It will have 27 simple MP mission using an intermediate afghanpack update, BAS Chopper and 100shiki US soldiers.

concerning the size, the map will need this 3 files :

indukush.pbo : textures (using resistance as a base) (less than 20mb in a rar) (rock, aridgreen, fields, dirt)

afganO.pbo : objects and sounds (10mb in a rar)

afganeveron.pbo : the map itself (5mb)

it will enable further update and could be use to make middleeastern maps using resistance desert texture

Taliban are now with (little bit) nicer face, use jam and speak arabic (didn't find the 1000 dialect of afghanistan wow_o.gif  ) AND punjabi. They will be updated later.

Remo

PUNJABI? crazy_o.gif

Thats pakistani/indian lingo we dont want them speaking punjabi ive heard it and it wont match at all with the whole afghan theme plz dont do this , keep the arabic if you want but not punjabi ... cant you get pashtu sounds if you get punjabi? smile_o.gif

Also is there anychance of you co-operating on the Afghanistan map by Catshit/Ag_smith? Both these islands seem similiar and each one has something that the other could use and if we combine them , we get a HECK OF A GOOD map wink_o.gif .

well some (to most of the fighter on the front line) of the taliban were "bread" in Pakistan's coranic schools, some of them even coming from musilm area of western china (ouirgur) and some came directly from pakistan, ISI agent of pro-cashmiri nationalist fighter used by ISI.

In pakistan, 37,0% of the population (60 millions) is living is Western Penjab, speaking the so-called "Western Penjabi", 48% of Pakistanese people are speaking a language belonging to this group. Thus, I think adding some punjabi to these Taliban is not a great mistake  wink_o.gif

But you're right, Pashtu will be more than great, but'it more complicated to get.

I think catshit-Ag smith could have some benefit of the indukush texture because it match to resistance original textures, also I am not satisfy by the overall looking of my buildings, it looks more Northern Africa than Afghan

No remo your wrong its is a BIG mistake.

I agree punjabis might make up a large portion of pakistan's populace but what you dont see is the ethnic divide here , pashtu and punjabi people lets just say dont go along with each other. Punjabi people might fight in Kashmir but not go in afghanistan to fight for pathans (until unless a fundamentalist mulah really di a neat brain job on them tounge_o.gif ) , but the only people who went from pak in to afghanistan(trained either as taliban) or currently as simply fundamentalist jihadist , they were all mostly (95%) pathan folks or the northern folks (with chinas border).

Even if dis regard that completely , the ounjabi language has completely different tone to arabic or pashtu , thats what i am worried about msot.

Looking at the pics, it looks very nice. Good work, Remo, I hope you release it soon. One thing that makes it look Northern Africa rather than Afganistan are these palm trees, methinks. I know the Mazari Palm can be found in the region, but if you look at the pictures on the net, you can hardly ever find any palm trees on them.

PUNJABI? crazy_o.gif

Thats pakistani/indian lingo we dont want them speaking punjabi ive heard it and it wont match at all with the whole afghan theme plz dont do this , keep the arabic if you want but not punjabi ... cant you get pashtu sounds if you get punjabi?  smile_o.gif

I get the feeling that 99% of the people who will play this map won't be able to tell the difference between Pashtu and Punjabi. I'm just glad it won't be English or Russian. wink_o.gif

I dunno how long before you release it but is there a chance we could see what updates you've done with the afghan troops?

Punjabi? crazy_o.gif

I dunno how long before you release it but is there a chance we could see what updates you've done with the afghan troops?

Punjabi?  crazy_o.gif

Punjabi MC biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Punjabi?  crazy_o.gif

Punjabi MC biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

I hate his crappy music crazy_o.gif .

And hellfish if you know the differences between the language it would sound very odd to you ... it would be like if BIS dubbed the russians in chinese in the campaigns , imagine being a russian player then tounge_o.gif .

Yes - you're very right. But how many people in the world, let alone OFP players - can tell the difference? tounge_o.gif

Yes - you're very right. But how many people in the world, let alone OFP players - can tell the difference?  tounge_o.gif

Me and a few others like Miles for example biggrin_o.gif .

Yes - you're very right. But how many people in the world, let alone OFP players - can tell the difference?  tounge_o.gif

Me and a few others like Miles for example  biggrin_o.gif .

Great, so I asume You two are volunteers for recording your voices in Pashtu language (since our friend has dificulties in finding Pashtu voices)? I can't wait!! tounge_o.gif