Sign in to follow this  
remo

AfganEveron

OFP-D is on every fronts smile_o.gif

Afganeveron is near to be released. Here are screenshots of the last version. It will be not more than 13-14mb in a ace file. I try to make it the smallest possible and reduced the number of polys. Also by using the most I could original BIS textures and models. it will come with various objects, trees and sounds. I think it will be easy to use the object pack to make nice Middle-East map fo OFP.

I tryed to improve AI move in Medinas (old city-quater of Arab towns) but it's not that great... For MP one will be able to jump from roof to roof or wait behind a wall or a windows. Most of the building are climbable.

As buildings are almost ok, I plan to make another (and better) afganmap, I prepared nice textures (20mo), I have the building, I just need a terrain. I have one but it would ask too much work to make it ok. If someone could give me a REAL afgan *.wrp terrain (ie only elevations, making the conversion from real afgan geodata to *.wrp) it would be great. preferably East or North-East or South-East region of Panjshir, TribalZone, ToraBora would be perfect. join me a remo@ofpd.org

Taleb soldiers have been upgraded (texture+model+sound+JAM...and no more glasses biggrin_o.gif or vehicles bug :O )

More Screenshots Here

Very impresive texture work on the afghan buildings.I honestly hope you will get some help with the .wrp you need to create a more realistic afghan map.

If it`s not to much to ask could you post some pictures of the revamped taliban units I am really curious to see how the beard looks now wink_o.gif

Very nice indeed wink_o.gif

Do anybody know about other ¨afghan¨ islands and some arab civilians or milita/terrorist addons?

This island is very high on the wishlist of our mission makers. It really looks very good. Glad to hear that it is being released soon biggrin_o.gif

oh hell fooking yeah wow_o.gif

you looking for a beta tester biggrin_o.gif

Sweet!  smile_o.gif

And ya, some new Taliban pics would be nice to see when you have a chance.

Any upgrades to the Northern Alliance?

thx remo, really looking forward to this one smile_o.gif

this speaker:

af1.jpg

will it have a script so that a couple of hours a day u will hear a man prey? rock.gif chould be pretty cool biggrin_o.gif

Remo, I highly suggest you remake Cat Shit One's original Centeral Afghanistan map. Those buildings look great.

Quote[/b] ]will it have a script so that a couple of hours a day u will hear a man prey?

I am trying to do that, remplacing original "church's bell" by the Azan (call for pray)

It has a network of river, with crossable ford (sometime not when the tide is hide, but most of the time it's ok).

Taliban soldier have been fixe but they still looks quite bad rock.gif

looks real nice man!! any idea of d'load size?

also if ya would like some help with those units textures ill be more than happy to help if ya want PM me wink_o.gif

looks real nice man!! any idea of d'load size?

also if ya would like some help with those units textures ill be more than happy to help if ya want PM me  wink_o.gif

finnish the SASR units first thou tounge_o.gif

Great island! I have been waiting for this one for a long time-the buildings are what impress me the most. Will make for some great urban war situations biggrin_o.gif

As for the taleb units, I just hope the beards are removed and they now have arab faces (like the ones in liquid_snake's pack)