Sign in to follow this  
JdB

FlashFX

But the readme say's this

Quote[/b] ]We're almost done. Now, right click the FLASHPOINTBETA.exe / FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.exe and click, "Create Shortcut", name it anything you want. Now, Right click it and choose Properties.

Now, in the Target line, add the following text to the target line, after the flashpointbeta.exe, of course - " -mod=FlashFX -nosplash"

That's it, you're all set.

No need to paste the whole readme for one paragraph - Placebo

Quote[/b] ]We're almost done. Now, right click the FLASHPOINTBETA.exe / FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.exe and click, "Create Shortcut", name it anything you want. Now, Right click it and choose Properties.

Now, in the Target line, add the following text to the target line, after the flashpointbeta.exe, of course - " -mod=FlashFX -nosplash"

That's it, you're all set.

That's pretty much what I said. So after you add all the addons in and place the FlashFX folder in your Operation Flashpoint directory, then create shortcut and chnage the target.

i get  an error m4reload.wss what does this means

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -mod=FlashFX -nosplash''

or that

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -mod=FlashFX -nomap

no he wil crash to my desktop then shows this m4reload.wss

this second one -mod=FlashFX -nomap this one give me that. Do i must reinstall ofp

Did you put the folder, addons, and config files in correctly? So drag the FlashFX folder into your directory and put the addons (.PBO Files) in ../Res/Addons

you guys proly didnt notice this since I edited...

Okay: QUESTION!!! the big splash effect for crashing in the water works, but only on AI controled planeS? WHY?

Did you put the folder, addons, and config files in correctly? So drag the FlashFX folder into your directory and put the addons (.PBO Files) in ../Res/Addons

The .pbo inC:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Addons

And the bin i don't where he must be installed and cpp

Do you have Resistance? Or just Cold War Crisis? I think you need to be running version 1.96 of Resistance.

Iam running goty edition 1.96 there is resistance to you know

@EliteBravo: Ok try to put the addons in your Resistance addon folder.

@dabitup: Can't help you there, I seem to get the splash effect.  wink_o.gif EDit: Did you edit the config at all?

@EliteBravo: Ok try to put the addons in your Resistance addon folder.

@dabitup: Can't help you there, I seem to get the splash effect.  wink_o.gif EDit: Did you edit the config at all?

ik got the pbo in res addon folder

Well is it working now?

no do you hav msn then i can sow pictuers to you i am delete everything from ofp and reinstal

I have reinstall the game and the addons but nothing happans with the game he crash no more

Ok that's good! Have fun...

Lesson learned:

Reinstall solves everything!   tounge_o.gif

i have an script error

script \TACTEvents\onPlayerInit.sqm

Do you knows what this means

I get that too. Not sure what it is. I didn't really look into it.

i see he have some script from bas addon

If you fly above water you wil see you chopper in the water?

Sombody post this.

That's the DXDLL Mod. It adds post processing and refective water in the game. It's really nice. Too bad I can't use it because I have a GeForce 2 MX video card. sad_o.gif

That's the DXDLL Mod. It adds post processing and refective water in the game. It's really nice. Too bad I can't use it because I have a GeForce 2 MX video card.  sad_o.gif

where can i dowload this

I get that too. Not sure what it is. I didn't really look into it.

read the readme....

Quote[/b] ]Download the Marine Assault Pack from the the following link and do the same thing -www.mtco.com/games/downloads/usmc/go.html

tounge_o.gif

EDIT: when i made that quote with that link with http:// in front of it it fucked the bottom of this page up! rock.gif