Sign in to follow this  
quicksand

Invasion44 MOD

I usually don`t let myself stirred up because of some pictures but this is trully something worth seeing

I am amazed by the news standards of Operation Flashpoint curtesy of pioneers such as Inv44,Kergetys and many others.

For more exclusive pictures of Invasion44 work register to their forums:

www.inv44.com/forum

Once again I would like to thank the Invasion44 team for working for more then an year now to reach the standards of their Total Conversion that surpases many other WW2 games which you have to pay for.

That's exactly why Invasion 1944 is my favourite mod! Their work is absolutely great!

That's exactly why Invasion 1944 is my favourite mod! Their work is absolutely great!

Couldn't agree more.

Oh, and Quicksand, those pics are all above 100kb, might want to change them into hyperlinks.

Arch.

yes. and i give them so much time they need. and then i think it's gonna be great. quality has its price, and that's time....

They certainly looks great but the most important thing in a mod is to get balance. They really need to work hard to get the rest to look as good as the photorealistic faces.

So a less photorealistic face can give a better overall impression... but it looks like the rest is topp class too.

These vehicles, soldiers and weapons really look fantastic! Cant wait for this to be released smile_o.gif Hope it comes with a good campaign too! smile_o.gif

Hope it comes with a good campaign too! smile_o.gif

You can bet on that wink_o.gif

@Winters

Have you already started to work on the campaign for Phase 1?

i got to say his textuers are the best in OFP smile_o.gif

i got to say his textuers are the best in OFP  smile_o.gif

I'd say they are the best I've seen just about anywhere.

If Marfy doesnt do graphics for a living, then i cant imagine what he does...... wow_o.gif

Seriously good stuff

If Marfy doesnt do graphics for a living, then i cant imagine what he does...... wow_o.gif

Seriously good stuff

He does wink_o.gif

Arch.

It shows. smile_o.gif If any of us lesser texturers was doing it for a living we might (one day) get as good as Marfy i dare say tounge_o.gif

Really is fantastic stuff......

@Winters

Yes, the team is ready to go and we are feverishly working on the storyline.

i got to say his textuers are the best in OFP smile_o.gif

Just a sidenote, not to bash his stuff (it is the best), but Marfy only does vehicles, so it is hard to call his textures the very best. Very best vehicle textures, without doubt. Imo Jojimbo is the best soldier-texturer and Marss911 is (one of) the best weapons texturers around (also, nice work on those faces btw).

There is no single ''best'' texturer. Also, I hear people sometimes trying to compare there work to Marfy's stuff (to see how good it is). That's not smart. You should never compare with Marfy. You can learn stuff from looking at his textures, but comparing it is useless, because you can get depressed by the comparision at how bad your own stuff looks compared to his.

Improve your own skills, but never compare them to someone of that caliber.

(this is not ''aimed'' at Sniper Skull or Ebud, just used the quote to get my ''story'' started wink_o.gif )

@Winters

Just don`t make it to short so we wat be left craving for more. I think 20-30 missions would be fantastic and I hope the cutscenes will be voice acted so we get to know the characters better raising the immersion factor and acompanied by apropriate music-classical I think would do the job.

I`ve played all your other missions so I can say that I trust your judgement and I think you will deliver a great campaign.

@Winters

Great! Take your time. smile_o.gif

@Winters

Just don`t make it to short so we wat be left craving for more. I think 20-30 missions would be fantastic and I hope the cutscenes will be voice acted so we get to know the characters better raising the immersion factor and acompanied by apropriate music-classical I think would do the job.

I`ve played all your other missions so I can say that I trust your judgement and I think you will deliver a great campaign.

We will have both English and German speaking voice acting done and are making our own soundtrack as well, it will be appropriate for the time period without using any copyrighted material.

You can also expect a decent sized campaign although at this point i am unsure as to how many missions it will have. Additionally we are also working on multiplayer and single player missions that will use the units but not be tied into the historical campaign.

so, we can expect a "near" release of your mod? rock.gif

PD: I can wait for it, i cant wait.... smile_o.gif

i got to say his textuers are the best in OFP  smile_o.gif

Bingo. smile_o.gif