Sign in to follow this  
desantnik

Spetznaz MVD

Quote[/b] ]Many thanks of studio ORCS for the sanction to use model of infantry.
Quote[/b] ]The author of original models - Laser

thats what it says at the bottom of the readme above

Laser isnt in ORCS anymore, one reason is that they gave his models to many without even asking him...

Quote[/b] ]Many thanks of studio ORCS for the sanction to use model of infantry.
Quote[/b] ]The author of original models - Laser

thats what it says at the bottom of the readme above

but U should give credits after getting the permission to use it.

From what Shadow NX says there was no permission granted. Or am I wrong?

Well i dont really care about the inf model since many mods use it without permission, i just find it a bit un-social to use parts and textures from addosn not even released yet

Btw heres the cammo sample we used for the texture, had to put "sample" on it.

The cam flashlight made it look totally wrong thats why i recon the textures easiely, i later edited them a bit gave them more green and stuff, but on our first beta they looked exactly like these on the MVD

Sample

I wonder why noone from DRF was able to comment this so far, but i guess all i will get as answer will be some swearing words

I wonder why noone from DRF was able to comment this so far, but i guess all i will get as answer will be some swearing words

Because they are Russian, and none of them speak English.

Check this thread

I take my consequences and will take a break from OFP for a few months

No sad_o.gif don't let you bring down because of this

I first thought of downloading this, but until the situation is cleared and the right persons get credited and allow a release I won't download it

Pic1

Pic2

Too bad i dont have any pics with the cammo before i edited it, but most will recon the patterns match 100% only the brightness and colour looks different on our because i edited it before taking pics

They ARE exact same texture which is quite alarming. We have no idea how it got leaked and an investigation will be fully launched. This is very dissrespectfull. In all what has been said please do not start comparing this to our final Inf pack as this does not represent it in any way. Now even textures will be different.

Well I'm right pissed now. I've been looking forward to Red Hammers Mechanized Infantry for months now. Now it appears they'll never be released and we are stuck with these units.

Stuck with these units that I refuse to download until some one can prove to me they aren't made from stolen material.

Shadow please finish and release your mechanized  infantry packpack, you guys have worked hard on it and it would be such a shame to let it die now.

I didn't think much of the DRF Mahra any way. I tried it out and was not impressed. Their helmets look like M1 US helmets.The Parade officer in it has a blatantly American web belt, don't believe me? Place one in the editor then stand behind him and look at the middle of his back, it says "US" right in the middle of it.

Because of all that I deleted it off my hard drive and resumed looking forward to RHS's Infantry.  Now that I hear these allegations of theft it only stregthens my sentiments.

I will not beg, but Shadow I will ask that you stay the course. Imagine if every one gave up (in any field) the moment some one released poor counterfit products?

Inf pack will be released, mostly Lasers work i only research and edit textures.

We decided to use the time till our weap pack is finally done and redo soem stuff, add a few different vsr versiosn for the chaotic look many soldiers had on pics from first chechen war, also the GRu in gorka will be bit changed, saw soem pics from 22nd SpnGRU in Chechnya wich inspired me.

There also may be some soldiers with bandages and wounds like in nam pack

Can we make a rule, that if there is a theft case proven, the guilty one gets permanent ban for everything? This is so bad for the community. I would cut this person hand off for this.

rock.gif how it can be stolen textures if the RHS addon not in internet(to use) rock.gif??

May be it is look like ! And whaT?  we done that addon first!

If this camo on RHS addon that not in internet (for use) we must to do aver camo?rock.gif this is SPETSNAZ... They have the ... (dont know how to say it) camo!

Pic1

Pic2

Too bad i dont have any pics with the cammo before i edited it, but most will recon the patterns match 100% only the brightness and colour looks different on our because i edited it before taking pics

Please look at the two pictures in the quote observe the area right above the boot especially. There u can plainly see thet the texture and the texture mapping is identical. It would be quite extraordinary that the texture (which was btw taken of shadow's jacket and never released anywere) was mapped exactly the same way as in our Infantry. Dont u think?

there are many ways to steal things. One doesn't have to be Kevin Mittnick to accomplish this.

The easies way would be turn this addon to pieces and see if it resembles the original.

rock.gif how it can be stolen textures if the RHS addon not in internet(to use) rock.gif??

May be it is look like ! And whaT?  we done that addon first!

If this camo on RHS addon that not in internet (for use) we must to do  aver camo?rock.gif  this is SPETSNAZ... They have the ... (dont know how to say it) camo!

dude.. it´s leaked

having someone in the team you cannot trust (in rare cases  funny ftp´s) leads to leaking

that this has happened to rhs is very sad imo.

i´ve always been looking forward to any rhs release because it´s a guarantee for top notch stuff. stealing their stuff before they had released is just disrespectful and as shadow nx said antisocial

a (our) good community should be like a good neighbourhood where you don´t have to lock the door when you go out

edit: and of course ofpc doesn´t post news bout this.

I was having a great day. Operative word Was.

God Damn It.

Quote[/b] ]Inf pack will be released, mostly Lasers work i only research and edit textures.

We decided to use the time till our weap pack is finally done and redo soem stuff, add a few different vsr versiosn for the chaotic look many soldiers had on pics from first chechen war, also the GRu in gorka will be bit changed, saw soem pics from 22nd SpnGRU in Chechnya wich inspired me.

There also may be some soldiers with bandages and wounds like in nam pack

It's all sounding good. The Mahra, based off latest screens, are looking good. It's all good. And then this happens. You know, I origionally thought that Malahit here was doing good work. Out of respect for those who may be intimidated by multisyllabic Russian cursewords, I'll refrain from the fifteen minute cursing binge I was planning on.

*Removes cryllic typefont.*

Quote[/b] ]Because they are Russian, and none of them speak English.

Yes, and many people in the RHS team are also Russians. I'm not Russian but I can speak and read some. It's not that hard to swear. And that seems to be the only thing nessecary right now.

Quote[/b] ]Well I'm right pissed now. I've been looking forward to Red Hammers Mechanized Infantry for months now. Now it appears they'll never be released and we are stuck with these units.

You and me both. I'd like to break some legs right now. As Shadow said, he's off on a break, and I suspect many others will take leave as well. After that, who knows?

The latest news is encouraging. The Motor-Rifle troops are getting a complete rework apparently, models, textures (Hopefully not weapons because from what I've seen, Totmacher is a God), and they'll come out of an even higher quality than before.

Preserverance is what I'm hoping for. That, and the public executions of some people should this be proven. I know just enough of OFP editing to know that it can be horrendously difficult and time consuming, and that addon makers and modgroups deserve nothing but the utmost respect for their work, especially something of such quality.

To sum it all up: Shit.

I noticed this..

RHS Unit..                                      MVD Unit

rhs.jpgrussian.jpg

They do look similar..I think i'll wait till RHS release there stuff as they do make some kick ass units.. smile_o.gif

Tomorrow if i will be in home i will say from where the textures!

but was better if i was understanding all that you write smile_o.gif

Argh if you compare the two pictures that shadow posted you can tell it's stolen.

Every single blotch of the cammo matches up with the redhammer soldier. They completely match up 100%, like he said just look right above the boots and follow each tiger stripe they both completely match. Every zig zag spot and blotch, this is totally counterfit.

I wonder how these units can have textures and model parts from one of our not yet released addons...

I will take my consequences from it...

EXACTLY THAT IS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE STOP MAKING ADDONS

The whole pack is nothing but Ghost Recon models n textures, RHS models an textures and a few CS models and textures... awesome job i must say...  crazy_o.gif

And some wonder why Modmakers try to make their pbos save... exactly because of this shit!

so how has it got ur textures if the addon is not released, i find that kinda stupid. rock.gif

Looks like the weapons were taken from the old RHS imports back when I was around (when it was still called RSS), I can see that they look just about identical. They were originally imported from Firearms mod for half life and then edited to look like an AK74M.