-Famas F1 avec lunettes 4X40 et silenced

-Terrorists

Kevlar helmet

....and other more things

gign_b1.jpg

gign_b4.jpg

JR GIGN

Famas

<a href="http://www.membres.lycos.fr/jrofp/addons/gign_mission/" target="_blank">Mission

</a>

To download click the link, then right click/save as.

Hi wolf,

Sorry to say so but the link doesn't work (for me anyway).

Those are great looking units and realistic (within the OFP engine of course).

I will try again later.

PH

Very nice screens!

(Link doesn't work for me, too  sad_o.gif )

MfG MEDICUS

looks nice smile_o.gif

the french is got special force's tounge_o.gif

Links worked fine for me (turns out the FAMAS is in the GIGN zip too so I didn't actually have to download the FAMAS separate though biggrin_o.gif).

They're really good work, I was thinking just the other day how OFP could do with some GIGN units. Any idea which sidearm they should use (as in real life)? I don't think they they use a Smith & Wesson revolver as these do.

If you remove the file part of the link you can visit the index of the site and then right click/save as. With the majority unable to download I've edited the links, hope the wolf will forgive me smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]With the majority unable to download I've edited the links, hope the wolf will forgive me

Thanks placebo,

Managed to download the files now. Not sure though whether i want to play as the GIGN or the terrorists wow_o.gif

By what i have been told (by some french buddies wow_o.gif ) the GIGN have a bit of a tarnished reputation.

Anyway these are darn good units either way.

PH

that mp5 in one of those first pictures looks gargantuan!!!

Cool, I hope my right winged political views don't get me in trouble on this forum, but nice work smile_o.gif

BTW Is anybody working on a german GSG-9 I'm trying to find OPF addons of the Counter strike counter terrorists

Quote[/b] ]I hope my right winged political views don't get me in trouble on this forum

I guess, as long as you don't mention 'em, nobody cares  biggrin_o.gif

Nice troopers there - the Wolf  tounge_o.gif

~S~ CD

Quote[/b] ]I hope my right winged political views don't get me in trouble on this forum

I guess, as long as you don't mention 'em, nobody cares  biggrin_o.gif

Nice troopers there - the Wolf  tounge_o.gif

~S~ CD

mmh i'm looking for a french flag you know the white one tounge_o.gif ... no just kidding....

I like the object addons that come with this, always useful to have more coke addons

mmh i'm looking for a french flag you know the white one tounge_o.gif ... no just kidding....

mmh i'm looking for a coffin you know the Stars and Stripes flag covered one tounge_o.gif ... no just kidding....

Seriously, throught []JR work is still at beta state, I've been impressed by his global work, proposing us the many GIGN troops (light, medium, heavy, black or camouflaged), their target the terrorists, new weapons, many new objects and a well-done mission giving players a full choice of equipment for their troops. wink_o.gif

Whether hidden behind smileys or not, poor taste comments are still poor taste comments, please don't make them.

I love the units and the well detailed objects that come with the pack but for the life of me i cannot understand why someone would make a mission where you start as part of a counter-terrorist group in hostile territory without any weapons!!

They are still good though units though.

German GSG9 units would be great as part of co-operative strike force.

PH

but for the life of me i cannot understand why someone would make a mission where you start as part of a counter-terrorist group in hostile territory without any weapons!!

I got surprised too the first time I try to play it.

But i discovered that while being in the briefing, in the equipement menue, after clicking on the empty cases, we have access to many weapons, ammunitions & equipments in huge quantity : MP5 (JR), all FAMAS (JR), FRF2 (JR-OFrP), S&W (BIS), Glock17 (BIS), Binoculars, NVG.

Quote[/b] ]I got surprised too the first time I try to play it.

But i discovered that while being in the briefing, in the equipement menue, after clicking on the empty cases, we have access to many weapons, ammunitions & equipments in huge quantity : MP5 (JR), all FAMAS (JR), FRF2 (JR-OFrP), S&W (BIS), Glock17 (BIS), Binoculars, NVG.

Sorry i never noticed that, i tend to just jump straight in at the deep end crazy_o.gif .

PH

The camo of the units is not as good as the one from Ofrp (the french mod..), but the Famas, on the contrary is very superior in details.

Very nice work for a Beta, carry on.