Sign in to follow this  
Dreamy Knight

New Anim pack for replacing Anim.pbo

i dont even know which anim pack i have to replace the default anims, but one thing i found out is that when legless i cant do the usual prone sprint, get up, do 3 steps running and get down again...

i dont even know which anim pack i have to replace the default anims, but one thing i found out is that when legless i cant do the usual prone sprint, get up, do 3 steps running and get down again...

press Q ? rock.gif

this anims pack is popular even though it's not finished, i'd like to see a better version (if you're actively working on one) smile_o.gif

just a small question: this anim enables you to hold the gun higher ( = shoot higher) , so you can fire over higher cover then people without this pack... plus you can fire over one's head but on his client you're still hitting him... rock.gif

keep it up! wink_o.gif

@ Mr.Burns

In the video, what mod were those uniforms from?

Right now I'm taking my latest anim.pbo and combining it with Dreamy's and hopefully releasing it to the public.

My crouch, his combat stand, my safe stand and walk, his sprint, his slow combat walk, my prone, his prone forward, bunch of others.

Any others people want just tell me.

Sanctuary has some good ones. You should take a quick look and ask to use some of them (unless you feel yours are better).

dont forget his pistol animations... wink_o.gif

Yeah, forgot those, added those too, that requires the O.pbo though, so it will go in with it.

Sanctuary has some good ones.  You should take a quick look and ask to use some of them (unless you feel yours are better).

Which ones are these? I'd like to see them to check them out a bit smile_o.gif.

Yeah, forgot those, added those too, that requires the O.pbo though, so it will go in with it.

Or instead of rebuilding O.pbo, you could modify MovesMC inside the main config file...

Or instead of rebuilding O.pbo, you could modify MovesMC inside the main config file...

Eff that, rather do it the easier way.

I have a problem that might have been mentioned before, but its quicker to just post it here as the result might be on page 6 or something way back in the thread

When I unpbo the O.pbo, its empty, when i place the required files in it and pbo it up again ofp does not work, they only way i can make the anims work is by downloading the already compiled o.pbo and anim.pbo files that you have made available, but then i don't get the pistol anims rock.gif

Right now I'm taking my latest anim.pbo and combining it with Dreamy's and hopefully releasing it to the public.

My crouch, his combat stand, my safe stand and walk, his sprint, his slow combat walk, my prone, his prone forward, bunch of others.

Any others people want just tell me.

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

cant wait for this!

the patrol thing doesnt work and some other things dont work the aiming thing works but some things dont plzz can ya help me biggrin_o.gif

Hello ca someone help meeeeeee? Half of my animations dont work, I got some RTM files what do I have to do with them?

de-pbo one of the existing anim.pbo files and look into it, that should help you.

there's an update on the AEF site for ofpanim.

but unfortunatly no one has a tutorial or sth like this

maybe a job for you sanctuary?

Actually there is a tutorial , the english version is always not ready .

But by clicking on that link you can access google free website translation (better than babelfish in my opinion).

Then all you have to do is paste this url, under "Translate a web page:"

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/animcenter/fr/tutor.php

and select "French to English" and click translate.

All the tutorial and the menus will be translated

The english version that can be read with this is very understandable, and knowing that even with the tutorial you will learn most of the "tricks" by yourself with the infamous "trial and errors", it should be enough smile_o.gif

do oyu know sth about the update by AEF. are there any new features with it or did it get easier?

:sorry for staing offtopic

do oyu know sth about the update by AEF. are there any new features with it or did it get easier?

:sorry for staing offtopic

Last thing I heard AEF was dormat or even dead, then I saw their train, let's hope they updated it.