Sign in to follow this  
agentkiller12

Bad news

I'm sorry, but when one addon maker is working for a team of 30 11 year old beta testers you can't expect overwhelming amounts of progress.

Just my honest opinion.

I'm sorry, but when one addon maker is working for a team of 30 11 year old beta testers you can't expect overwhelming amounts of progress.

Just my honest opinion.

youre hillarious  biggrin_o.gif

what is it you do in "OFP" anyways, just heckle people, act like a know-it-all and generally a dick?   wink_o.gif

He wasnt talking about you or your mod, which every negative comment made you seem to think was....whats your problem, insecure or something? Besides, its entirely true, you get these mods with more BETA testers than addon makers, its doomed to failure.

Just my honest opinion.

what is it you do in "OFP" anyways, just heckle people, act like a know-it-all and generally a dick?   wink_o.gif

He's just tellin' it like it is =)

Hey Drow calm down ... i don't know why you are thinking that i meant your mod?

Or do you really think because iam the leader of a vietnam mod too that i need to bring you down with words because iam envious?

Sorry but this is not the way i take competion... Quality shows everything, that's the way i/we handle it.

Think about that before you start calling me bad names

Just my honest opinion.

i hate beta testers, especialy when there is more of them that addonmakers crazy_o.gif

Unfortuanlly it's normal - beta tester is an important work too, but almost always it's a shortcut to play addon faster than anyone, that's the reason why kid's are whining to get to beta stage. They will never realize that they have to test, not to play them. crazy_o.gif

Just my honest opinion.

He makes this place a hell of a lot more interresting.

Really the only people who should be beta testers, besides the addon makers themselves, should be advisors to make sure the authenticity is high.

But really.. why do you need beta testers? Like an addon maker looses the ability to play OFP as soon as they open up O2. rock.gif

Unfortuanlly it's normal - beta tester is an important work too, but almost always it's a shortcut to play addon faster than anyone, that's the reason why kid's are whining to get to beta stage. They will never realize that they have to test, not to play them. crazy_o.gif

That is exactly it. People don't realize the need to TEST and not PLAY. People need to make missions and check for any possible little tiny bug that might cause a problem ingame. That means putting everything through a meticulous test, always checking every class in the editor for anything, typos, wrong loadouts, crashes.

And drow, what's your problem? I wasn't talking about the Unsung, and as usual, this isn't your thread and you're taking things about other people personally.

I would use some beta testers. I wouldn't have have to re-release my thing. It is important to test it on a different copy of OFP and PC setup.

Other than that, I don't know what are you all talking about here. biggrin_o.gif

And drow, what's your problem? I wasn't talking about the Unsung, and as usual, this isn't your thread and you're taking things about other people personally.

yea ok, i apologize..........................................

EDIT!