Sign in to follow this  
monty67t

OFP Wallpapers

Well, I can make one when I get back to home.  wink_o.gif

Could I have everyones attention for a moment?

Ok...

I was considering uploading all wallpapers posted here in a OFP wallpaper gallery at my site Flashpoint2source

So if you don't want your wallpaper in that gallery, now is the time to tell me. I will credit the wallpapers with your nicks here at the forum unless you tell me otherwise.

A PM is perhaps better than posting an answer here.

Thanks for your attention.

A few of my horrible err humble attempts tounge_o.gif :

Mosque with moon in Background

I have a few more even better pics show butthe file sizes are a bit big like 300kb and i am not gonna sacrifice on quality there but my upload service acts up if i go up 150kb and wont upload. I need someone who can help me there. sad_o.gif

Ok, this is what I've done:

I've set up a gallery called wallpapers, and set permissions so that you all can upload your own wallpapers to it.

Here is the gallery!

Just click on the album, go into the pulldown menu in top right corner and choose "add photos". That will launch the uploader in a new window, where you can add the wallpapers and upload them.

Hope at least some of you will put your wallpapers there smile_o.gif

Thanks.

Sent one to you already  wink_o.gif

Damn i mailed it to you was late in knowing about the gallery , i'd be sure to upload mine once i get them done. Is there a upload limit btw? My previous service was having a sook about not putting something above 500kb mad_o.gif

I just discovered that uploading in the gallery is not possible.

This is due to the fact that NetPBM or ImageMagick isn't working correctly. This is a problem my host has to fix, I've notified them of the problem and I hope they'll fix it soon.

I'll notify you with a post here as soon as it is fixed.

Ok, uploading of your wallpapers are now possible!

Just follow the instructions I gave in the post above somewhere!

Since I have heard nothing, I guess no one has any objections to me putting up the wallpapers in this thread so far. So that will be done now.

(the upload problem was caused by my host... they had messed around with the open_basedir settings on the server, and wouldn't acknowledge it before I sent them printscreens of gallery's test and diagnostics of the server...)

just dug out an older wallpaper,

i went amok with paint shop while making this...so maybe only hardcore vdv lovers will like it  tounge_o.gif

vdv2.jpg

My first time ever working with PaintShop Pro:

Lowlands Warrior wallpaper

@Lt Hunter: ... nice shot or?  wink_o.gif

-

Combat wallpaper 1600x1200

enjoy  smile_o.gif

i vote we ban the posting of combat wall papers as they are too damn good tounge_o.gif

for those of you using paint shop pro, suggest you check out Paint Shop Pro 9 (if your not already using it) much better memory usage and caching then 8 better graphics and more options. wink_o.gif and no i dont workfor them i use PSP9 alot smile_o.gif

having said that perhaps later today if i get ambious ill make a simple yes constructive OFP background smile_o.gif

until then its 6am and i need my sleep now smile_o.gif

My first time ever working with PaintShop Pro:

Lowlands Warrior wallpaper

@Lt Hunter: ... nice shot or?  wink_o.gif

-

Combat wallpaper 1600x1200

enjoy  smile_o.gif

i vote we ban the posting of combat wall papers as they are too damn good  tounge_o.gif

.. then take this Pappy  biggrin_o.gif

Combat wallpaperII 1600x1200

i already did! tounge_o.gif as soon as i get new screenshots of Y2K3 in action im gonna make a simaler wall paper of Y2K3. simaler style i mean. not exact, but close enough smile_o.gif hope you dont mind. i assure you im not that great a photo editor to make them look so fruckin real as you do. but just enough to collage Y2K3 into a single wall paper

Nice wallpaper guys smile_o.gif

And Acro, thx for my new Background biggrin_o.gif

---------------------------------------------------

Here is my new work. It's also more simply held.

Click Me

Is the bottom left one supposed to point to the wheel or the soldier's legs? smile_o.gif

Actually to the wheel, but it doesn't really matter as it's only a gimmick to make the whole pic looking better crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif