Sign in to follow this  
hammen

SPETSNAZ MOD

Quote[/b] ]USA isnt the center of the World

Who said it was MaximoPoder?

Obivously if the above doesn't apply to you, why do you feel the need to interject?

Quote[/b] ]USA isnt the center of the World

Who said it was MaximoPoder?

Obivously if the above doesn't apply to you, why do you feel the need to interject?

Well .. in part.. sorry about that couse you didnt say any thing related.. But.. about the russians are worse than americans .. and stuff.. this is complete bull shit .. this is my point of view that I understood that you think on that way.. so if you dont im really sorry..  smile_o.gif

rock.gif ...alright.... BMP looks nice keep up the good work can't wait to see all of those other nice vehicles you guys are gonna do too.

rock.gif  ...alright.... BMP looks nice keep up the good work can't wait to see all of those other nice vehicles you guys are gonna do too.

The same!

Very nice MaximoPoder. smile_o.gif

I remember when I was looking for addons on the site Forca Armada Brasileira.

But I have forgotten the link now.

Very nice MaximoPoder.  smile_o.gif

The site has changed.. FAB (Força Armada Brasileira) do not exist any more.. not the link is:

http://www.ofp.com.br/

smile_o.gif

And BTW.. I dont know why.. but there isnt any addon related to the Brasilian FA's

Any way .. if you need any help about the equipaments of our army/airforce/navy .. just MP me! wink_o.gif

Very nice MaximoPoder.  smile_o.gif

The site has changed.. FAB (Força Armada Brasileira) do not exist any more.. not the link is:

http://www.ofp.com.br/

smile_o.gif

And BTW.. I dont know why.. but there isnt any addon related to the Brasilian FA's

Any way .. if you need any help about the equipaments of our army/airforce/navy .. just MP me!  wink_o.gif

Thank you smile_o.gif

Politics aside

Keep up the good work lads.

I am wonder that Spetznaz mod representatives would allow such a terrible spamming their thread. Ask moderators for help. Such a "comments" should be in Offtopic (if somewhere...added value of such discuccion = 0.000000)

wow

best su27 ive seen so far even the colors are exact

hope they make some variants out of it

*HINT* SU-34 AND SU-35*HINT* :P

if u need blue prints of both i got huge high res bluprints

of both and soem detialed pics of hte su34 as i was lucky to see it on an airshow in poland

With the asks of the ofp-community, we'll release a beta-version in a very short time. This version includes basic model of su-27 and some paint schemas. After that, we'll release a full version with demomissions, modifications etc. Beta-version is fully scripted.

good to hear that biggrin_o.gif

cant wait to fly the su27

can u tell us sth about its features by now?

and will u make some variants out of it?

if not i´d like to do some out of ur model with ur ok

"thumbs up"

No. I wont' tell you about features. It's very big surprise:) But I can quarantee, you'll be very pleased and impressed. Also, we are planning to make modifications. And we didn't forget about you and your help with blueprints:)

Sorry for my long absence)) So, making of SU-24 and SU-35 is a big question now. I hope, our addonmaker will do those modifications...

2 nephilim

For the future, if he will, I may need to get your blueprints and photoes smile_o.gif.

Certainly! We already made desert camo for the BRDM-1 and you'll see version 2.0R soon... Maybe I'll post some screens this weak...

BRDM-1 Pack v.2.0R

Mobile recon

specmodniv8.jpg

VDV in Afgan

specmodniv1.jpg

Winter camo

specmodniv2.jpg

Tank destroyer 2P-27

specmodniv3.jpg

What are those 2 small wheels under the APC's chasis? rock.gif

From FAS.org

Quote[/b] ]BRDM-1 (BTR-40P)

Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle

The BRDM four-wheel-drive amphibious scout car first appeared in the spring of 1959 and rapidly became the standard light wheeled reconnaissance vehicle in most of the Warsaw Pact armies. It was replaced by the newer BRDM-2 and the Hungarian FUG scout cars. Resembling a cross between the GAZ-46 (MAY) amphibious jeep and the BTR-40 armored personnel carrier, the BRDM combines am-phibious features with full armored cover. Cross-country ability is heightened by the use of a centralized tire pressure regulation system and through the use of two sets of small belly wheels which can be lowered to add flotation and assist in crossing gaps.

The BRDM-1 reconnaissance 4X4 vehicle was built in a number of variants, including the BRDM-1Rkh NBC Reconnaissance Armoured car and the BRDM-1U wheeled armored command vehicle. Four versions of the BRDM are in existence: the basic BRDM reconnaissance vehicle; the BRDM-rkh radiological-chemical recon-naissance vehicle with marking-flag dispensing devices; the BRDM-U command vehicle distinguishable only by extra radio antennas; and three different antitank guided missile carriers for AT-1 SNAPPER, AT-2 SWATTER, and AT-3 SAGGER antitank missiles. All versions of the BRDM are propelled in the water by a single water jet. Recognition of the BRDM-rkh is facilitated by the presence of two canvas box-shaped devices mounted outboard on the rear deck. These are the marking-flag dispensers.

Both BRDM1 and 2 have them.

wink_o.gif

EDIT: here is a picture of how it works:

brdm-diagram-001-s.gif

VERY nice. The tank hunter looks extremely nice!

The winter version could use a bit more snow, though. Take a look at the MT-LB addon by Marfy and Sebastian Muller to see what I mean. At least add more snow to the weels