Sign in to follow this  
hammen

SPETSNAZ MOD

The more the better is what I say.

BTW anyone know of a good map that has russian named towns or is representative of chechnya or bosnia?

Looking forward to your work. I'm guarding my hopes though, I believe it when I see it.

As for the guy who said "why do stuff RHS is all ready doing?". Way I see it go ahead. If two groups are working on the same thing that doubles the odds of it actually being released.

Well with that, I can stop working on Russain military hardwear and addons.. Hell all addons come to think of it, and get my life back and resome working on the equipment in real life only then.. =)

At least I get paid for that..

It is very sad but true that SNM really believe to be something elitist, and refuse to cooperate with us, on several occasions calling themselves superior. Thats not the way to work in a community and working on the same things is stupid. 4 times we offered cooperation which resulted in much flaming from their team members, so fine,.....even though some our "inferior" work was used in their BRDM pack e.g. numbers. We will not drop any of our projects because of SNM.

Numbers? Well, this work is so "great", like a BIS "blck_sum.paa"... But, if you think, that every mod should make another one type of numbers, that's a deal.

Your cooperation with us. Ok, what's your conditions for now? We must cease our work on T-70s,T-80s,T-90s? Or we must make interriors for it, and.... what's the next?

Please, public conditions.... for community. If you want to cooperate, we're agreed. If you want to say us, what we must do and what we musn't... Don't you think, what cooperation in this way isn't truly cooperation?

Maybe because of this I won't download EITHER of your T72s, T80s, and T90s.

P.S. I stick with RHS because I've seen their work, and I know they balance it to a playable level, not rerape the configs of all the addons. That's why I can't use ORCS VDV, because even though I can maul them, people in my clan and especially the AI, can't. If you make a BTR70 that's unbalanced to BIS standards, and the BIS .50 does nothing, I won't be using it. I know RHS doesn't do that though, because I've played Chechnya with their T55s.

Numbers? Well, this work is so "great", like a BIS "blck_sum.paa"... But, if you think, that every mod should make another one type of numbers, that's a deal.

Your cooperation with us. Ok, what's your conditions for now? We must cease our work on T-70s,T-80s,T-90s? Or we must make interriors for it, and.... what's the next?

Please, public conditions.... for community. If you want to cooperate, we're agreed. If you want to say us, what we must do and what we musn't... Don't you think, what cooperation in this way isn't truly cooperation?

the point is not u using them, frankly i dont really care the point is u ripping open our pbo, reworking our scripts and textures and Max didnt even tell me about it. We really dont mind you guys using our work (very hard work in fact, thats why it takes so much time) but just tell us that u r and credit and everything is ok. And calling and flaming (and branding) us not a TRUE russian addon group just because not all our members are russian is just plain silly.

As for conditions there are none, we just hope u can realize its quite stupid to work on the same stuff especially when ours is already so far in development. U can notice that we dropped our BRDM packs because we saw it as a waste of resources since ur's are closer to release. On the other hand we are willing to see urs when they come out and if we think that we can make much more realistic we will consider.

Well, we'll give credits for you for the numbers textures and exhaust's base script. Ok?

Other things we'll discuss after you give our addonmakers conditions of cooperation. After that, we would be able to discuss something about tank packs. See you later, and don't be too nervous...

'Config kiddies'... lol.

Assasin, please, cease the posting of this 'elite ego'. You know, who....

And nothing private, mister Bobcatt....

You can't just take something and say "Oh yeah now we can credit you". That's highway robbery.

Words are differ, sense is same. We'll give credits.

Intresting points of view here from the Spetsnaz Mod... at least now we know what you guys really think of us.

So we never do realistic interiours and stuff, well then why not work with us on what we have to make it absolute realistic?

I guess thats if from me in this thread, im happy that there are cool guys in other modteams wich like to cooperate and share work.

Well with all these projects i wish you good luck for the future...

Don't think about us too bad...

Your members only tried to say 'You'll never do the tanks better, than RHS'... Despite this, if you think about us as comrades, not 'config kiddies', we're ready to the cooperation. There isn't elite, and there isn't mods, that can teach anybody, how he must act. If you want cooperation, look at the problem from our point of view....

I MUST REPEAT. We want(and need) cooperation, but we don't want to have our independence in ass of the history.

Don't think about us too bad...

Your members only tried to say 'You'll never do the tanks better, than RHS'... Despite this, if you think about us as comrades, not 'config kiddies', we're ready to the cooperation. There isn't elite, and there isn't mods, that can teach anybody, how he must act. If you want cooperation, look at the problem from our point of view....

I MUST REPEAT. We want(and need) cooperation, but we don't want to have our independence in ass of the history.

My dislike for 'config kiddies' is my own and not of RHS I rather you did not harrass the RHS mod for my oppionated, biased comments.

Even more so you do not know why I hate them so and might be getting on th offensive for the wrong reasons.

You are not a 'config kiddie', nore do you steal work of others and alter just a few things in the config to your liking, then dare rerelease it to the OFP community.

Well, peace of world. Partners....

Credits would be given. Cooperation sholud be opened. Forget about the past, but remember. We are independent, and we'll agree to the RHS opinion, when it would be good for us. That's all.

This side of discussion should be closed. Enough offtop.

The Strela works better and has has a bigger hit effect than the Stinger  tounge_o.gif

But i think the overall ingame values are ok, its all about balance.

Only thing is that the Abrams is too strong, A T-80BV ( wich the BIS one seems to be ) should be at least at the same level of the M1A1 normally even superiour...

No way the T-80BV is at the same level that the M1A1 ... the T-80U is at the same level of the M1A1 ... the T-80BV its the secont version of the T-80 .. too old to be good as an M1A1 ..

Guys! You better to HOLD YOUR HORSES.

As stated above, BIS did humulation on russian vehicles to make a balance! But... We're not BIS. Balance is senseless, when in real life there is no balance AT ALL. Also, it's senseless to compare skills of russian and american crews, and, I can say it without any doubt, military budget doesn't play the main role. Well, I'm sure, that person, who says "Russian crew is worse trained than american" didn't ever been in Russia, didn't know history of Chechen conflict. This opinion is too 'plain' and shows low level of knowledges about Russia...

Also, BIS did generally humulation. F.e., 12.7mm AP bullet in game cannot overpunch armor of HMMW.

Let's get back to theme. Here is the list of our projected addons:

- BTR-70 & modifications

- BTR-80 & modifications + BTR-90

- BMPs Pack (BMP 1,2,3 & modifications(BMD, BRM, BMM etc.))

- T-72 Pack

- T-80 Pack

- T-90

- ZSU 23-4

- Mi-24 Pack

- Ka-58

- Il-72

- URALs Pack

- UAZ Pack

And more...

- Ka-58 ?

- Il-72 ?

Ka-58 don't exist! but would be nice to have the Ka-60 Kasatka Addon!

IL-72 is the IL-76 that im thinking??

Well, VDV is one of the russian special forces units. All together they are called 'SPETSNAZ'(or 'SPECNAZ'). Our mod is producing not only SPETSNAZ units and vehicles, but our campaign would be about RF SF...

VDV are like are russian the Parachuters ..

vdv_komandir_pdo.jpg

They are like rangers .. with a lot of soldiers but they are special .. but no so special like the spetsnaz ...

Would be more like how can i say....

Rangers - Delta Force

VDV - Spetsnaz

hehehe all most it!

I'd actually say the VDV is better than the 75th. The VDV is a pretty well trained unit but then again the Rangers are pretty good too. It all depends on the mission in my opinion.

Pretty blue berets, too. That will make a huge difference in combat, I'm sure.

Silly, IMO. rock.gif