Mister Frag

OFP videography

@pierre fantastic once again on the part 2

loved every minute of it ,was pleased when it said to be contimued smile_o.gif

btw nice jump over the police wink_o.gif

i do want to watch this , w a w by smer4/riga ,but alas with 7.5kb my router wont stay alive so long. maybe one day it will be on another server too ? smile_o.gif hint hint

Thank you deanosbeano !  biggrin_o.gif Normaly, the 3rd part will be released in 2 weeks maximum

Stay tuned for the rest... You will not be dissapointed !

*@ Q: Congrats for the quality of your vid ! It's nearly perfect !!!

SWEET JEZUS! Imho this could be used as a flashpoint promo: showing everything from infantry to air units! biggrin_o.gif

I REALLy liked the fact that the Halo drop is almost a single scene, and you see the ground approaching you with a frightening speed biggrin_o.gif . Also, the fact that you never locked (Space key) on any persons is something that really adds to the atmosphere!

I really hope you will redo this with better FPS, and if possible, some minor changes, I know this is hard, since no camera scripts were used.

-some animations during Guba's conversation would be nice.

-When the Halo jumpers touched down, the shot of the empty backwack was a bit... "erm?", maybe show the soldiers on there too (sniper playing "healing" animation over the backpack?)

-When you see the soldiers climbing up the mountain ( 01.50), it would be a great chance to show off Flashpoint's amazing view distance / detail, Increased viewdistance, some grass, and Berghoff's nature pack?

-Now I mentioned it, a bit of grass could be used on more occasions...

-When the sniper fires at the chopper, maybe you could sync the sound "more" with the shot itself? because you used a low FoV (long distance filming) it's a bit unnatural.. imo.

-During the final battle, more scenes of people massacaring / getting massacared: a bit more personal involvement tounge2.gif .

Still, I'd have your babies, if I knew you personally tounge2.gif .

biggrin_o.gif

ill try if i can redo it......upon ur suggestions

or perhaps work on a new one keeping these things in mind biggrin_o.gif

thnx codarl

@deanos: u can download the waw video frm ofp.info as well

Hidden spectre, was just watching the video again, and thought that you could make the "high quality" video in two parts (split up somewhere between the "two" songs)

Now if you'll excuse me, got 1 minute and 27 seconds to go tounge2.gif .

EDIT: and since you got some explosions during the final battle, how about some "ECP shouting" ?

Aaaah... Even though, this is just about the best ofp promo one can find... actually, I'm so obsessed with it I might devote a mission to this tounge2.gif , was making it to lure somebody into ofp either way... so the fact the main characters are two persons is okay biggrin_o.gif .

couple nitpicks for yas pierre tounge2.gif

1st, where did all those men come from at the end? shouldn't there be some cars? and its not so safe for a heli to park in the middle of the road, nor is it legal wink_o.gif

2nd, i know JMG's cop cars are outdated but wouldn't those be a lil better than the police jeeps? confused_o.gif

other than that great job as always pierre, keep 'er up thumbs-up.gif

Thank you WackyIraqi for your nice comment !  smile_o.gif With the #3.... I think you will understand "the" story !!

* Legal... ? Yes, it's in Belgium ! (LOL...just kidding)

* PERFECT... ! JMG's pack ! Exactly what I was looking for... (I've just tested it and that's the addon I needed ! Thanks )

>... If someone else has other addons to suggest, say it to me !

Hidden spectre, was just watching the video again, and thought that you could make the "high quality" video in two parts (split up somewhere between the "two" songs)

Now if you'll excuse me, got 1 minute and 27 seconds to go tounge2.gif .

EDIT: and since you got some explosions during the final battle, how about some "ECP shouting" ?

Aaaah... Even though, this is just about the best ofp promo one can find... actually, I'm so obsessed with it I might devote a mission to this tounge2.gif , was making it to lure somebody into ofp either way... so the fact the main characters are two persons is okay biggrin_o.gif .

hahah

u shud make a mission biggrin_o.gif

btw ive started redoing it due to FPS complain tounge2.gif ....lets hope it comes out better than this biggrin_o.gif

UPDATED: Excellent video Pierre.........the slomo effect was well executed and i also liked the chopper/car chase...really cool...the ending was nice...more of james bond style...bring on PART 3 biggrin_o.gif

UPDATED: Excellent video Pierre.........the slomo effect was well executed and i also liked the chopper/car chase...really cool...the ending was nice...more of james bond style...bring on PART 3  biggrin_o.gif

Thank you hidden_spectre !

biggrin_o.gif ....You've found the word: a "James Bond-style" ending!

But the part#3 will be more "flashpointed"...  pistols.gif

Stay tuned !

wink_o.gif

1st, where did all those men come from at the end? shouldn't there be some cars? and its not so safe for a heli to park in the middle of the road, nor is it legal wink_o.gif

This is completely off-topic, but years ago, I was riding home from school on a public bus that hit a medical emergency helicopter that had touched down on the road.

Someone had a heart attack, and because it was the afternoon rush-hour, getting an ambulance there to pick up the person and take him/her to the hospital was deemed too time-consuming.

The helicopter (a BO-105) was sitting in the road, the turbine idling, but the blades were still spinning. For some reason the driver of the bus tried to drive around the chopper, but he misjudged the space or simply didn't see the spinning rotor, and the tip of the blades sliced through the roof of the bus near the driver's head. The chopper briefly tipped backwards, but the tail rotor never contacted the pavement.

Still, the helicopter was grounded, and an ambulance had to be called to get the heart attack victim. I don't know if he/she survived.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread...

This is completely off-topic, but years ago, I was riding home from school on a public bus that hit a medical emergency helicopter that had touched down on the road.

Someone had a heart attack, and because it was the afternoon rush-hour, getting an ambulance there to pick up the person and take him/her to the hospital was deemed too time-consuming.

The helicopter (a BO-105) was sitting in the road, the turbine idling, but the blades were still spinning. For some reason the driver of the bus tried to drive around the chopper, but he misjudged the space or simply didn't see the spinning rotor, and the tip of the blades sliced through the roof of the bus near the driver's head. The chopper briefly tipped backwards, but the tail rotor never contacted the pavement.

Still, the helicopter was grounded, and an ambulance had to be called to get the heart attack victim. I don't know if he/she survived.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread...

Amazing story Mister Frag !  crazy_o.gif

* I think he/she survived... but died shortly after by a new heart attack when he/she heared the story... LOL

wink_o.gif

War after War video...... don't see anything special about this video... It's not video after wich you couls say "WOW this was great video", and watch video 30 times or even more.

Its good that effort and time was used, maybe next time videos will be better.... Buts its hard to rate this video as best.

Amazing story Mister Frag !  crazy_o.gif

The best part was explaining to my dad why I was late coming home from school. smile_o.gif

The whole episode made me about three hours late (it was a 25km bus ride on a line that ran about once per hour during the day), because they took the bus out of service, interviewed the driver, called for a replacement bus etc.

So when my dad asked where the heck I had been all this time, I just replied "The bus hit a helicopter." A moment of confused silence followed...

Quote[/b] ]Same problem Max... Server too slow to watch your vid !

can't do anything dude sad_o.gif but i'm surprised u r not usung any download manager program !!! i'm using download accelerator.

If the downloading will be break in the middle u have to DL it all over again but not with the accelerator or any other download programs

but i'm surprised u r not usung any download manager program !!! i'm using download accelerator.

If the downloading will be break in the middle u have to DL it all over again

At home, yes... But not at "work" !  wink_o.gif

I'll try later... whistle.gif

With DAP Download Accelerator Plus I get 50kb a sec downloading Smer4 latest link it says circa 10 minutes wink_o.gif

having same trouble as pierre with ya vids max sad_o.gif

btw last night i ahd 10 mins spare an thought what about a formula 1 2006 video smile_o.gif.. ?

test smile_o.gif ?

With FDM (Free Download Manager) i got 55KB/s. smile_o.gif

Edit:

Download completed without problems. wink_o.gif

Haven't followed this up to now but Placebo pointed me in the direction of this thread. I have made a humourous video/mission for Flashpoint. Here is a link to the file. If anyone (beginners mainly) would like any explanantion on the scripting used to do it please drop me a line and I'll explain it to you  smile_o.gif

File

Put it in your single missions folder  smile_o.gif

Haven't followed this up to now but Placebo pointed me in the direction of this thread. I have made a humourous video/mission for Flashpoint. Here is a link to the file. If anyone (beginners mainly) would like any explanantion on the scripting used to do it please drop me a line and I'll explain it to you smile_o.gif

File

Put it in your single missions folder smile_o.gif

chkin out ur work.......i love humourous stuff biggrin_o.gif

chkin out ur work.......i love humourous stuff biggrin_o.gif

Great biggrin_o.gif Let me know what you think when you've seen it biggrin_o.gif

* I've seen it MAX... 56 KB/sec at home ! NO PROBLEM ! Too funny !!! I like !!!!  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

* @ chris330: I've seen your script/video, and personally, I think there is nothing special with it !  whistle.gif Sorry chris, it's just my opinion...

Edit: If it's your first script, congratulation ! but otherwise, not exceptional...  confused_o.gif

It wasn't meant to be biggrin_o.gif It was just something I knocked up in about 45 minutes for a laugh wink_o.gif

OK... wink_o.gif 45 minutes...?! nice job !

I've been scripting for years and have made one or two really good ones, but I also have a large collection of scripts on file like the one used to make the laserguided bomb explosions (which was made by someone else). So when I need them I just copy the bits out of them that I want and throw them together biggrin_o.gif

My mate saw it and he like it too. Thanks for looking at it smile_o.gif