Mister Frag

OFP videography

SpecOp9

how do you know  tounge_o.gif  did you count all units lol

I made groups of them, counted how many I did and multiplied them in calculator tounge_o.gif

500 000 units...  wort?  biggrin_o.gif

how many poly's a unit?

almost 1600

hehe, correct.

Once I'm able to get my green screen working along with my flat island, it's going to be millions tounge_o.gif

Heh, that quote from Austin Powers of 1 million dollars or something like that comes to mind.

I made another movie (i have a trilogy now biggrin_o.gif ), this one (33 1/3 - take off from 3rd Naked Gun movie), has a it more of a storyline then the others (2 story's infact) first of all it's SRT guys recuing a PoW in the Desert, then it's off to sunny snowy place to destroy some stuff as SASR. I forgot to turn my resolution down for the Desert bit, so it's alittle choppy, but still watchable. Snow half is fine.

Somehow, i managed to make the WMV file even smaller, despite having the size i wanted it to be set higher then others ( rock.gif ), and it's 6.9MB. Find it here, as before, click and stream or save target as/download manager to download.

i've seen it long ago, preety old stuff but still very original. i liked this even that u mix 3 or 4 ofp action in the whole movie. which program did u use? did u cut any of ofp unit seporatly before paste it on the real video screen?

SpecOp9

how do you know  tounge_o.gif  did you count all units lol

I made groups of them, counted how many I did and multiplied them in calculator  tounge_o.gif

I thought OFP was limited with 60 units per side  rock.gif

edit: Oh... its objects lol.. saw that when u showed the mission editor tounge_o.gif

haha yeah i wish we spent more time on it to add more units. This thanksgiving i'm hoping to make another quick 1 minute movie with even more OFP action mixed in. I used Adobe Premiere, and used Fraps to record ofp units over a solid green background. Then in adobe i could easily take out the green with just the soldiers left in the footage.

used Fraps to record ofp units over a solid green background. Then in adobe i could easily take out the green with just the soldiers left in the footage.

do you have an all-green island then?

I remember you asked for one in the a&m discussion thread. in case you want to keep this island unreleased, could you explain how it can be made (is it a lot of work?)

I'm going to be posting a bundle of VBS1 videos real soon... around 6 or 7

very nice done

i liked it

hope to see the main tank battle at the end smile_o.gif)))

made a short clip (11 sec.)..it has no storyline, just out of a boredom tounge_o.gif

lol you must have been really bored... Anyway the bike should be black tounge_o.gif

Holzy @ Oct. 13 2004,14:21)]
made a short clip (11 sec.)..it has no storyline, just out of a boredom tounge_o.gif

lol you must have been really bored... Anyway the bike should be black tounge_o.gif

i wish somebody would make a nice black bike (with turbo tounge_o.gif )

but motorcyvles don´t seem to be very attractive to the general ofp community  sad_o.gif

placebo, don't be angry plz but i want to post here a not ofp movie! i've seen a lot of really good movies of different games but that one JUST IMPOSSIBLY GREAT!

i promiss i will not post any others links any more ( exept of mine and my new video clip is up soon by the way ) just guys, watch it -

http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=2234

download - betrayal

thx CAIN u gave us this site http://www.own-age.com because i found this movie here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys, i'm stopping making movies till i have a good comp and be able make as good movies as betrayal.

nice movie, a real guide line how to make a film sort of movie. But its even easier to make a movie such that one in OFP, u just need to know the scripting smile_o.gif The editing part is teh easy one.

I'm still waiting for you video makers to get together and start making an ofp sitcom. Like red vs blue did for halo.