Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

Homers-engagement-pack released

I think the G3 model is hard to get because it is packed in O.pbo and has an encryption on it. Ask Pappy if you need help opening it because he was able to decrypt those files I believe.

errm.. did you read the link ?

other than that.. from looking at the pic i would say it´s a super modded g3 tounge_o.gif

till now i thought the g3ka4 was the shortest available

hk_g3ka4.jpg

now that one G3SAS U can put in your pocket. biggrin_o.gif

yep, and its a 7.62 mm.

@ Gordy, yes, I know that it don't look like a g3, but if you look at it you'll see that its just a G3 without the stock, allmost no barrel with a vertical hand grip and a red dot biggrin_o.gif nice innit?

@ Sgt. Milkman. I'll see, but I'm not an addon maker( I wish I had the time) even so, I would like to be able to reskin the G3 and the FN FAL.

I was thinking about addons for an SAS addon pack colection, and alot of the weapons I would use are allready available in the H&K pack by Lobo team.

The only thing about the H&K pack is that it needs a bit of retexturing to put it to nowdays addon standards, and I wouldn't mind to retexture some of the units in the pack to make them more like a bunch of SAS. But for that I would need to contact the members from Lobo Team, and AFAIK somebody was trying to contact them to upgrade the pack and they wasn't getting any feedback.

Besides, I would have to learn to texture, even knowing that I'm not bad with Photoshop so...

Bloody hell, what my missus have put in my coffee, I can't stop typing

crazy_o.gifghostface.gif

Anyway, nice pack King Homer.

Regards.

@CERO.

Bloody hell, what my missus have put in my coffee, I can't stop typing

crazy_o.gif  ghostface.gif

lmao biggrin_o.gif

you might wanna ask miles teg about the hkpack, i think he´s in touch with the lobo team (or whats left of it, not sure bout vipersheart)

hep3.jpg

45.jpg

the top slide thing should be back a little more i think on your colt (best looking one i have seen in OFP yet BTW)

thought i would mention it (incase it helps out), even tho i might be wrong :P

Guest major gandhi

wasn't a mp5-pack planed? what is the status?

yes it was planned and being worked on (pictures were shown in the photo thread).

So king; what's the status? Since your weapons are just awesome I was looking forward to those MP5's.

I've paused the MP5 pack at the moment.

I'll start working on it again at the end of the month.