Sign in to follow this  
Hit_Sqd_Maximus

Llaumax sky pack v1.2

I have found an error in your addon sad_o.gif.  Right after installing this pack, I started getting this error right before startup:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">No entry 'config.bin.CfgAddons.'

Now I can't play multiplayer.  I tried a fresh install and it worked fine.  Then I installed this and the error came back and the problems persued.  Any ideas what is causing this rock.gif

EDIT: Would like to add I am using Windows XP Professional with SP2 installed smile_o.gif

I have found an error in your addon sad_o.gif.  Right after installing this pack, I started getting this error right before startup:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">No entry 'config.bin.CfgAddons.'

Now I can't play multiplayer.  I tried a fresh install and it worked fine.  Then I installed this and the error came back and the problems persued.  Any ideas what is causing this rock.gif

If you remove any of the models in this pack or if you decide to install it in any other way then with the install.bat you'll propably get some problems in MP. Also if you add any new models to the newdata dir you will get problems.

I downloaded the zip. Unzipped it. Put the llaumax directory in my root flashpoint folder. I ran the Windows XP install.bat. Added -mod=llaumax to my shortcut on my desktop. Now OFP is messed up sad_o.gif. I haven't done anything else to the folder in any way.

Until now i did it the manual way (unpbo-ing the data.pbo , replacing the files with the new ones, re-pboing a new big data.pbo and placing it in a \llaumax\folder\dta\hwtl\ ) as the installer gave me some problems

And with the manual way i have not encountered a problem (using a w9x/me OS ), despite i have not made a new data3d.pbo (so i have the NVG textures on the NVG model messed up, but i understand why smile_o.gif )

So if you have problems with the llaumax sky, try to do it the manual way (it can be a bit long to unpbo the big data.pbo file from the hwtl folder with PBO decryptor 15), and use mod folders for it.

By the way, with the great sky i really like the rain .

Great job Llauma icon14.gif

Until now i did it the manual way (unpbo-ing the data.pbo , replacing the files with the new ones, re-pboing a new big data.pbo and placing it in a \llaumax\folder\dta\hwtl\ ) as the installer gave me some problems

And with the manual way i have not encountered a problem  (using a w9x/me OS ), despite i have not made a new data3d.pbo (so i have the NVG textures on the NVG model messed up, but i understand why smile_o.gif )

So if you have problems with the llaumax sky, try to do it the manual way (it can be a bit long to unpbo the big data.pbo file from the hwtl folder with PBO decryptor 15), and use mod folders for it.

By the way, with the great sky i really like the rain .

Great job Llauma icon14.gif

You could try the installer now. It gives you the new stars and the new sphere by Keg. I guess the sphere isn't that visible with this smooth sky but at least give it a try. It's much rounder than the original BIS sphere.

Hooahman: How big is the Llaumax dir after installing?

Sanctuary, think you could upload the files you made somewhere? I know they are big, but I have no idea what files to replace, what to replace them with, etc.

Sanctuary, think you could upload the files you made somewhere?  I know they are big, but I have no idea what files to replace, what to replace them with, etc.

How big is the llaumax dir after installing?

130 MB (136 888 439 byte)

39 files, 5 folders

Sanctuary, think you could upload the files you made somewhere?  I know they are big, but I have no idea what files to replace, what to replace them with, etc.

How big is the llaumax dir after installing?

130 MB (136 888 439 byte)

39 files, 5 folders

Yep, 130mb, 5 folders, 39 files.

EDIT: Does Lluamax edit any files outside the mod folder? I tried removing the modfolder and am still getting the config.bin error mad_o.gif.

EDIT: Does Lluamax edit any files outside the mod folder?  I tried removing the modfolder and am still getting the config.bin error mad_o.gif.

No.. no files outside llaumax dir and if you would install the llaumax dir in a wrong place you wouldn't be able to run the bat.

EDITED because this way of installing it manually will produce an error with the east AA launcher.

I don't recommend anyone to use sanctuarys way to install it. The Stinger model will get corrupted so it wont work in MP. At least everyone I know gets problems.

Just tested , and that is unfortunately right.

When using the East AA launcher you will have an error about bad p3d format.

Really sorry about that.

I knew it was too easy smile_o.gif

Just tested , and that is unfortunately right.

When using the East AA launcher you will have an error about bad p3d format.

Really sorry about that.

I knew it was too easy smile_o.gif

So the solution is that everyone uses the install.bat's. They now work for all versions of windows newer than 3.11 tounge_o.gif

It will work for you too Sanctuary..

It will work for you too Sanctuary..

Yes, i just saw that wink_o.gif

Thanks for the installer smile_o.gif

Thanks for the installer smile_o.gif

It's actually made NoRSu for the first version of my sky I released a long time ago. It has always been around but I guess it dropped out of the LlauMax sky pack.

Found out the problem was NOT sky pack related smile_o.gif. Thanks for the pack Llauma, the skys and all look fantastic smile_o.gif.

hm, i thought thsi one would be compatible with dydll!?!? but if i start both things, i only have llauma's skies but no waterreflections!?!