Sign in to follow this  
Hit_Sqd_Maximus

Llaumax sky pack v1.2

101mb (104,239 KB)

You could unpbo it and check if the file is there or not. If it isn't then it shouldn't be hard to just add them to newdata but I fear something else might cause the problem. I just can't see why just a couple get's a missing texture.

Just checked the file and "ofplogo1.paa" is in it.

Just checked the file and "ofplogo1.paa" is in it.

Hmm.. I honestly dont know what the problem could be..

sad_o.gif

My pc specs just incase:

AMD Athlon 1600 (1.4Ghz) 333Mhz

Asus A7V8X

Powercolour 9800NPro

768mb PC2700 333Mhz

Weston digital 200GB 7200rpm Harddrive

Thanks for trying though smile_o.gif

sad_o.gif

My pc specs just incase:

AMD Athlon 1600 (1.4Ghz) 333Mhz

Asus A7V8X

Powercolour 9800NPro

768mb PC2700 333Mhz

Weston digital 200GB 7200rpm Harddrive

Thanks for trying though  smile_o.gif

Which OFP do you have? I assume you are running win XP..

Yeah!!!

no more Strela problems!!! biggrin_o.gif

Great job guys!!!

Err OFPR fully updated and running xpPro

I'm the other guy who also has this problem. It's really frustrating, because the new sky looks so nice. But alas, it just doesn't work sad_o.gif

Arch.

I remember having the same problem with the wgl mod with sky mod included .... but when installing Kegetys sky mod (some time ago) it worked ... il see if it works now  wink_o.gif

Edit: Nope .... still doesnt work mad_o.gif

I remember having the same problem with the wgl mod with sky mod included .... but when installing Kegetys sky mod (some time ago) it worked ... il see if it works now  wink_o.gif

Edit: Nope .... still doesnt work  mad_o.gif

The only cause to the problem I can think of is that you haven't installed it right or you are using some addon that causes the CTD's. I am pretty sure that nothing is wrong with the installer.

Do you have the WGL mod installed in a seperate mod folder?

I installed the new stars and moon, but I dont see much of a difference with the moon. What date in the editor is the moon the largest?

The only cause to the problem I can think of is that you haven't installed it right or you are using some addon that causes the CTD's. I am pretty sure that nothing is wrong with the installer.

Do you have the WGL mod installed in a seperate mod folder?

Well i put the folder (llaumax) in my ofp dir, then inside it click on the install.bat... everything goes fine (no errors)

And i use mod folders for all my addons, only default addons in Res/addons (i made a new shortcut with only the "-mod=llaumax" command)

And i dont have the WGL mod installed. sad_o.gif

I installed the new stars and moon, but I dont see much of a difference with the moon. What date in the editor is the moon the largest?

May 4th and around may 30th at midnight you can get some pretty good moon shots.

Cap.

aha ... just tryed this without T&L it works  biggrin_o.gif

But when getting to the menu i get: Cannot open object data3d\uralt.p3d

then as soon as i get ingame i get: Cannot open object data3d\vysilacka.p3d

Other than that i can play fine(without T&L though sad_o.gif)

Oh and i extracted "data.pbo" from "\llaumax\dta\hwtl" and that has got "ofplogo1.pac" in it (same size and all)

File sizes:

\llaumax\dta: data.pbo-104,239 KB

\llaumax\dta: data3d.pbo-27,483 KB

\llaumax\dta\hwtl: data.pbo-3,295 KB

\llaumax\dta\hwtl: data3d.pbo-27,549 KB

aha ... just tryed this without T&L it works  biggrin_o.gif

But when getting to the menu i get: Cannot open object data3d\uralt.p3d

then as soon as i get ingame i get: Cannot open object data3d\vysilacka.p3d

Other than that i can play fine(without T&L though sad_o.gif)

Oh and i extracted "data.pbo" from "\llaumax\dta\hwtl" and that has got "ofplogo1.pac" in it (same size and all)

File sizes:

\llaumax\dta: data.pbo-104,239 KB

\llaumax\dta: data3d.pbo-27,483 KB

\llaumax\dta\hwtl: data.pbo-3,295 KB

\llaumax\dta\hwtl: data3d.pbo-27,549 KB

Hmm, so there is no way to play it with T&L? sad_o.gif

Arch.

Strange, I use T&L and it works fine.

Try copying your \llaumax\dta: data.pbo-104,239 KB into your \llaumax\dta\HWTL folder.

My HWTL data.pbo is around 101 megs.

i play with T&L as well  smile_o.gif

edit: try installing the data and data3d pbos from your DTA and HWTL folder directly from teh resistance disk then run the installer

Try copying your \llaumax\dta: data.pbo-104,239 KB into your \llaumax\dta\HWTL folder.

My HWTL data.pbo is around 101 megs.

I get the "Picture ofplogo1.paa not found" sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Plus when i went ingame with it without T&L if i go in any vehicle i get errors.

edit: try installing the data and data3d pbos from your DTA and HWTL folder directly from teh resistance disk then run the installer

Replacing the older ones in the Ofp/res/dta/hwtl dir ? Don't the patches update those files ?

Replacing the older ones in the Ofp/res/dta/hwtl dir ?  Don't the patches update those files ?

no

they mainly update dll's and and actual game files. dta and data is merly models and textures. nothin more nothin less

so put in your resistance CD, exlpore it, and get the data and data3d frm your DTA folder and the HWTL folder then run the installer. that ensures everything works as it should

Okiee... i just did that (HWTL to HWTL)

now "data.pbo" is 101,881 KB BUT i still get the same error rock.gifsad_o.gif

ok i know this is old but i just dont know how to make it work i got it installed but i dont get about the "(ie. add -mod=llaumax into your OFP:R shortcut link)." part please someone help

Okiee... i just did that (HWTL to HWTL)

now "data.pbo" is 101,881 KB BUT i still get the same error  rock.gif  sad_o.gif

You can manually unpbo the res\dta\data.pbo, copy the created folder to the llaumax dta dir, put in the new paa/pac files and pbo it again.

It's just the data3d.pbo that you can't edit manually without messing up the strela model.

ok i know this is old but i just dont know how to make it work i got it installed but i dont get about the "(ie. add -mod=llaumax into your OFP:R shortcut link)." part please someone help

Right-click on the shortcut to OFP:Resistance on your desktop and choose Properties.

In the window that pops up, make it look like this:

040627-tmp1.jpg

(Keep the whole url to the exe of course, on the pic above only the last part of it is seen. -nosplash prevents the splash screens from showing when you launch OFP, thus making it start faster.)

And keep the " " if you have spaces in the target name.

"c:\program files\codemasters\operationflashpoint\flashpointresistance.exe" -mod=llaumax