Sign in to follow this  
walker

Mexican air force pilots film ufos

I bet they're rocket-powered flares the Air Force uses to distract everyone while the Aurora flies between bases.

Yes, flares. Flares that accelerate to over 2,000 mph, and change formations... These are not flares, but I have no ideo what they could be.

A link to video:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm....id=1033

Something I found amusing from another forum:

Quote[/b] ]Dateline Xnanxar7, year of tan-ru 7022;

Our mighty warriors spanned the chasm of space today, traveling 1000 light years to accomplish their mission of harassing the Earth Mexican Air Force. For years, these damn Mexicans have been a thorn in our side, and soon our forces will return victory, as well as some tasty fresh Mexican food to the motherland.

"Is it true, Mulder? Is there really anyone out there?"

"No Scully, its just flares....."

mulder%20&%20scully%20debate.jpg

There was a thread about the US military developing the ability to become invisible by using some crystal technology. If you looked at the object you would see what was behind the object. I find it more likely to be a new US invisible stealth aircraft rather than aliens. I dont belive it is a US invisible stealth aircraft either.

I don’t think they have this technology yet. But maybe they have new aircraft instead of f-117 and they were testing it in the Mexican airspace coz the Russians have new generation of radars have been effective against the American stealth aircrafts, the Serbs use one of these radars and they neutralized one American stealth aircraft.

aurora_r.jpg

Aurora

Site link

Quote[/b] ]I just hope its not Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz of the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council coming here to demolish Earth to make way for a hyperspacial express route

- bathrobe, check

- slippers, check

- call office and report sick, check

- towel...towel, ah here it is, check

*mixing a pangalactic Thundergurgler and waiting for the bulldozers to come*

biggrin_o.gif

And remember :

Don´t

http://www.unece.org/press/images/panic.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

Besides that, do we have any radar traces or reports from skyguards ?

I didn't know anyone here had read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. That was a fantastic book!

Sorry for OT, to stay On Topic:

That is one cool looking jet! Is it stealth?

I don?t think they have this technology yet. But maybe they have new aircraft instead of f-117 and they were testing it in the Mexican airspace coz the Russians have new generation of radars have been effective against the American stealth aircrafts, the Serbs use one of these radars and they neutralized one American stealth aircraft.

[ig]http://www.fighter-planes.com/thumbn/aurora_r.jpg[/img]

Aurora

Site link

Not necessarily just Russians. Most countries around the world I beleive already know ways to get past the F117 techniques of stealth.

Remove image tags when quoting images please - Placebo

Yeh, when they brought one over here (Britain) for an airshow, it was spotted, on Thermals at least.......i should hope so too wow_o.gif

Yeh, when they brought one over here (Britain) for an airshow, it was spotted, on Thermals at least.......i should hope so too  wow_o.gif

The new generation of Russian radars are using the changes in the air atmosphere 2 locate the exact location of aircraft height and speed. I read this some where but forget where. that will need extra research and extra resources 2 create the new generation of us stealth bombers that can pass throw 2 do mad[maintain acomplete distruction] which is the highest level of respond.

Quote[/b] ]Weather may explain Mexico UFO stir

Unidentified lights appear on video taken by Mexican Air Force pilots.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004....ex.html

Monday, May 17, 2004 Posted: 1415 GMT (2215 HKT)

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) -- A cluster of mysterious objects that surrounded a Mexican Air Force plane, alarming the pilots and sparking a UFO scare, could be a weather phenomenon known as ball lightning, a scientist said on Friday.

The pilots grew nervous during a routine drugs surveillance flight in March when their radar detected strange objects flying nearby and an infrared camera showed 11 blobs of light, invisible to the eye, hovering or darting about their plane.

Mexico's Air Force this week released footage from the infrared camera that was shown widely on television.

As Mexican and international media published photographs of the objects, UFO Web sites saw the case as possible evidence of a new sighting of some form of extraterrestrial life.

But nuclear science researcher Julio Herrera said the blobs of light may have been nothing more than ball lightning -- glowing spheres that are little understood but often sighted near the ground during thunderstorms.

"Just as you have lightning between clouds and ground, you can also have it within the clouds and sometimes ball lightning can develop. I feel this is one of these rare events," said Herrera, based at Mexico's National Autonomous University.

"It's a very rare atmospheric phenomenon and it would be very interesting to be able to analyze all the information these pilots obtained," he told Reuters.

UFO follower Jaime Maussan said on Tuesday the objects seemed "intelligent" after they turned around to surround the plane chasing them -- but Herrera said electrical discharges in ball lightning could have been attracted to the plane as a conductor.

Ball lightning... guess "they" needed something new after "swamp gas in a weather baloon" has been used to death. biggrin_o.gif