Sign in to follow this  
miles teg

Upcoming lost brother addons

I second that. The plane looks great, I hope the interior will be improved as you said. The one in pack2 was a bit ***** up. Even if you put in the HUD from your Skyhawk, it will be an improvement.

Keep it up - And good luck with that thesis. I'm a first year and already going crazy.

great looking plane the Kfir!! an Israel fighter keep it up please!

Yeah thats whats been holding me up. No campaigns (I don't have the patience to do one) but there will be plenty of missions on both the Sinai and Lebanon maps. I'm also just trying to sort out which version is the latest Lebanon map. The latest Lebanon and Sinai map will be a seperate release however.

Until then the current version is here:

http://www.idfsquad.com/downloa....1_2.rar

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

As long as the eastern bridge in the mountains works on the new Lebanon, it's fine. BTW if it's just the missions remaining, you mind publishing the list of addons planned for release? Just to have something to look forward to.

That was fast. Thanks alot Miles! I can see you people put some real hard work into this pack. Well I'm off reading....

Ok, remarks about what I just read. "Shualei Shimshon" is the first IDF SF unit (The Palmach existed before the IDF), it was disbanded after the Independence war. Israel also has open Hmmwv's with TOW's, and MRLS. Nice read.

No Jordanian Units? huh.gifsad_o.gif

Nope. The Jordanian pack will be our next release.

Addon Pack #3 is already gigantic. Adding in the Jordanian stuff would have pushed it well over a gig in size.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Oh, in that readme there are a few units missing that are in the final readme for the addon pack. THese include the Achzarit heavy APC as well as Israeli and Egyptian police units and vehicles. The Achzarit was originally going to be for later IDF update pack, but since we have it working perfectly in OFP, we saw no reason not to release it since its just an awesome APC.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Hi Miles you are a so very skilled guy. For addons + mission....ll....but i miss some more mission especially with IDF themes.

For example with the IDF S13 some commando raids.

Its would be great to here from you !!

Wow been waiting for this mod for a long time still got the 2nd addon pack, is there any info or any thing on the 3rd pack? Iv seen post of its comeing soon but that was an while ago. Would love an update or something wink_o.gif

it just needs the finishing touch ..

its ain't long now.

ppl did a lot of hard work on it and i think you can wait a bit more no?wink_o.gif

Just in case anyone missed it, Addon Pack #3 is released and is on the Addons:Completed section of the forum.

Tons of addons, tons of missions.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>