Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Duran

Post your desktop

This has been done quite few times and besides, that image is too large (>100kb) sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]This has been done quite few times

So? Desktops change, if you haven't noticed already tounge_o.gif .

desktop.jpg

desktop.jpg

edit: at least, one of mine. I have a random desktop utility that flips through about 30 different images.

e-mule hmmmmm  rock.gif what are you using that for rock.gif I wonder  rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Americas Army urggggh zensiert014.gif

But it is funny to see how people name their custom folders. Sometimes I wonder how I came up with one or the other wannabe logical name.

Nothing illegal  wink_o.gif  

Installed it a while ago, I think the only things I've used it for have been any Red vs Blue episodes I missed or that are unavailable. (Like the Episode 0)

AA isn't *that* bad. Some things could make it better, but it's not too shabby for a free game smile_o.gif

That's pretty high-res.. and organized

I used to have those frames too but I rarely used them

It gets messier over time as I have a nasty habit of dumping temporary stuff on the desktop.

I also have not been able to get my self to use the google deskbar on a regular basis. I'm to used to popping up an internet explorer (google is my homepage).

What kind of forum memeber are you? mad_o.gif

Your homepage should be the forums!

biggrin_o.gif

It gets messier over time as I have a nasty habit of dumping temporary stuff on the desktop.

Dont tell me. I allways put everything on the desktop. By now I HATE always having to open the stupid explorer to get to the stupid folder. And the explorer means another window to jam my bottom taskbar..and usually one too much so my open internet windows all move together instead of staying apart (you know what I mean??). Hell I hate that. I mess up my screen with tons of folders, especially for picture editing: original, attempt1, correction2, final3.  tounge_o.gif

Google deskbar..Well it isnt the magic solution to my problems, besides I get on well with windows internet explorer